It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most exotic military technology that USA has?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: icyboy771z
Rod of God? Invisible planes? Force field shield? Time travelling?

Anyone care to speculate or guess? Also, do the other world superpowers maybe Russia or China have similar supersecret tech?

Probably some super secret, pedo satanic sex ring. That's all they think about. Is how they can get more power.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

And now the airforce has just the thing needed to supply the power for dew.

Personally i think a mini rangyang a bingbang would be insidious and ultra next level deadly. And why not. Its scaleable. They got something that can power it and its undetectable until it does its thing. Migs with no warnibg just disintegrating in a flicker of light.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Look into the Dugway Proving Grounds DEW test. They are definitely testing something large... and whatever it is, it's been kept very hush hush.

It was captured on film, so there is proof of something being tested, but over the years not a peep has come out as to what that may be.

~Winter

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Winterpain

you sure it was just a test? you should look for anomalous explosions being reported in 2 year +/- of that photo

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

All kinds of stuff is tested by the government. What becomes practical and cost effective for the pencil pushers is a different story.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Kim Jong un.
All flesh robot .

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

No we know what it is.

Sadly in the pics you saw from alien daves website, while the test was being photographed, 4 MPs doing security at dugway lost their lives because the test was more powerful than anticipated.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: icyboy771z

opening and closing portals

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

the : " clovis spear point "

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The TR3B is wicked cool but it's old hat really the real cutting edge stuff is drone but it's intelligence is greater than many smart men thinking together with computers to aid their calculations...
Although made here they are very alien and absolutely prodigious sentient beings...
Capable of greater than even imagination because they are like I said beyond your scope of reasoning ability...
The good news is they are totally loyal and part of the global space defence initiative...
They do extraordinary things like open wormholes take humans to mars to actually war there... They also have the power of what would appear to be resurrection but is actually merely highly advanced surgical procedures with the power and speed to not only operate but create anything they need for the operation... They can and do rebuild you...And Im not talking with mechanical devices but with your own parts and pieces recreated by them or removing anything potentially harmful to your future Well being...
They have the ability to wipe away memory and restore it... The ability to elevate the very vibration of your being heightening all senses....
The sound emitted by them is a deep oscillating drone that sounds like a million monks chanting AUM AUM AUM...
They don't speak yet they communicate full on with your consciousness this way nothing is lost in translation for total clarity...
Anyway you asked...
Oh yeah...Although they have incredible weapons they won't use them... Not unless they had no other option...
And they will be the judge of that...

edit on 1-11-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

Sounds like a quick ride in a TR3B with Zaphod at the helm would change your attitude right up mister!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I am fairly convinced that other countries, besides the US, has some pretty exotic and mind boggling technology squirreled away too.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

When I read the headline I immediately thought of the rods from god, but who can forget project bluebeam? the holographic herald of an alien invasion that could be thwarted by a summer shower, I swear some people's tin foil hats are on too tight.

I like to peruse the DARPA website and they have some neat ideas on the table; the robotic pack mule, the exoskeletons, and even synthetic blood plasma to aid injured soldiers. But my favorites are the active camouflage and active denial system. And for all you area 51 fanatics here is a image of some "top secret aircraft"...

edit on 1-11-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I won't pm you, I got it out of my system in this thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
The TR3B is wicked cool but it's old hat really the real cutting edge stuff is drone but it's intelligence is greater than many smart men thinking together with computers to aid their calculations...
Although made here they are very alien and absolutely prodigious sentient beings...
Capable of greater than even imagination because they are like I said beyond your scope of reasoning ability...
The good news is they are totally loyal and part of the global space defence initiative...
They do extraordinary things like open wormholes take humans to mars to actually war there... They also have the power of what would appear to be resurrection but is actually merely highly advanced surgical procedures with the power and speed to not only operate but create anything they need for the operation... They can and do rebuild you...And Im not talking with mechanical devices but with your own parts and pieces recreated by them or removing anything potentially harmful to your future Well being...
They have the ability to wipe away memory and restore it... The ability to elevate the very vibration of your being heightening all senses....
The sound emitted by them is a deep oscillating drone that sounds like a million monks chanting AUM AUM AUM...
They don't speak yet they communicate full on with your consciousness this way nothing is lost in translation for total clarity...
Anyway you asked...
Oh yeah...Although they have incredible weapons they won't use them... Not unless they had no other option...
And they will be the judge of that...

Look. Im with Zaphod here on this.. its not a BLEEPING TR3B. Its a Black triangle. TR3b is a LINE ITEM ALONE. its not a freaking designation.
2 groups have these. the Air force's Faction and the Breakaways who do nto agree with their practices but still share a common goal. Its a STalemate between them and a bad relationship but they share tech begrugingly.
Abductions are government Ops alone.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Hey bass, seen plenty of fast mover in Derbyshire England, always late at night and too fast too be a star /satellite. I stand on my garden with a fag and satellite apps open to determine what is and what isn't. Have to keep an open mind but not jump to conclusions that everything is some deep black tech

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
PSA

Let's keep to the topic please.

... and as we all know , Members are never the topic.

edit on Wed Nov 1 2017 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Has anyone in Saskatchewan, if there are other members there, seen anything unexplained?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join