It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most exotic military technology that USA has?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I realize putting this here will do little to no good, but DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE TR3B. I'm not the fount of all knowledge, and I'm not going to answer a damn joke.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: icyboy771z

The aliens bailed on the indians. Something to do with not liking curry. So they are working with china. But mainly because they are mad at the usa for not returning the roswell bodies to them. So theyre working with china to get back at the usa. They were working with russians but the aliens skin absorbs nutrients directly and there was an incident where one tried to wash his hands with what it thought was water. He staggered into the spaceship and abducted some russian farmers...cause they like to do that sorta thing....then crashed. The russians kicked the aliens out of the program after that. At least thats what i think tom delonge is trying to say.
edit on 31-10-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Seriously guys dont PM zaph about it. Its a bad joke. Its not funny to him. And he gets enough cranks sending him PMs as is.

Take bassplyr seriously on this one and dont harrass him. Bassplyr is enough of a headache for the guy.

As a consultation you guys can PM me however. Direct all inquiries to bassplyrs PM instead before i DO get banned.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

So the go bang is stored locally on the platform? That's pretty crazy. Fine folks in the TN valley hard at work. I figured on IGE because maybe orbital and a giant flying laser might raise attention; also figured bang was "made" via pair production. Fun hobby this forum. My wife picks up my phone every once in a while and sees this stuff and is like "WTF is a meson beam weapon".

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

No not stored either. But im not getting into how its done.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Fair enough.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
"What is the most exotic military technology that USA has?"

Perhaps whatever it is that keeps the MIC in power, and the war machine growing.
Whatever it is that keeps us complacent.
Not just the US, but worldwide.
We let those bastards get-away with killing innocent people, while we get lost in our distractions.

Something in the water? Vaccines? Geo-engineering? Social programming? Who knows!
But whatever it is: it's working.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Hey guys wanna see something pretty neat. pM Zaphod58 and ask him all about the TR3B. He loves talking about it. PM him and ask about it. Hes really knowledgable on the topic.

He might be busy though, so keep messaging him till he replies.

Will be totally worth it!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: icyboy771z
Rod of God? Invisible planes? Force field shield? Time travelling?

Anyone care to speculate or guess? Also, do the other world superpowers maybe Russia or China have similar supersecret tech?

Based on my work in Utah, Alabama, Ohio and DC....global combat support systems is their best division. 50 billion per year is poured in solely to LM.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Duh, it's the Avengers. We have a Hulk!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

No dont PM zaphod. Seriously dont.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Of the tr3b? Plenty.

Zaphods gonna kill you LOL.

OP. Icould tell you but then ill have to kill you and all who you tell. im tired of digging graves.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Thanks for the reading suggestion. Things make a little more sense.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The most exotic weapon is the: Word

The idea that such weapons exist is a weapon in it self.

There more of these:

- democracy
- USA
- freedom.
- human rights
- dictator
- in our best interest.

Every one of these have been used to initiate wars.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

i would love to know how many PM's you got......

your post made me laugh then feel bad for you.

the TR-3B if anything was a misunderstanding of someone saying Tier 3 or Tier 3b

Ed F. is a liar and his math is a joke. the whole story is a lie.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

It's not too bad so far actually, but I'm dreading when things get busy again tomorrow.
edit on 10/31/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Sorry zaph. I put the word out for them to cease and desist. Hopefully you dont get too many. On the bright side for you only 32 more days of me on ats. No more of my hijinks in the aviation forum. No more of my sense of humor. No more of my crazy speculation.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

and i have it from a very very very good source that Ed F. whole SR-71 story is BS

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You can't talk about such things. It wouldn't be ethically defensible.

Just consider, nuclear weaponry supposedly reached its pinnacle of power yield, with the Tsar Bomba in 1961.

If we were to look at a graph of how yields grew through to then, and extrapolate from then until now, average yields increased by 3.5 megatons per year.

Over the subsequent years it leads to a figure just shy of 250 megatons. This is about half the power of every single atomic explosion that has ever happened, summed together all in one bomb.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I was never exposed to direct knowledge of classified technology.

But I do know this: Compact, extremely-high-powered laser and particle beam weapons are coming.

It's what the Pentagon wants. They want man portable powerful directed energy weapons. They want ship board rail guns and directed energy defensive capabilities. They want airborne directed energy countermeasures as well as offensive weapons. They want space based extreme high energy particle beams for large targets. They want laser systems for missile and anti-air purposes.

They want "10 times better than what is available today". That only says one thing: The pentagon doesn't believe(and rightly so) that much innovation can really be achieved with conventional weapons. A 5.56mm platform is ALWAYS going to be just a 5.56mm platform. It doesn't matter what toys you attach to it, they will be keeping the M4 rifle for a long time to come. It's already modular systems are developed and being developed to augment existing capability. The only real step forward is directed energy, and those systems are decades away from the practical applications listed above.

The Pentagon knows this, lamenting the lack of innovation in the arms industry recently, they are moving away from issuing too many contracts unless that particular system fits a needed purpose. Those contracts don't tend to be very large and are for specialized by-the-mission use for end products contracted to SF teams and that kind of stuff. If there are currently directed energy weapons that can meet anywhere close to the requirements for those kinds of weapons, these guys would probably be testing them somewhere. I seriously doubt it. We do have actively deployed systems on ships, jets, and currently one experimental pod on an Apache that will likely turn into something down the line for the platform.

I expect to see an EXPLOSION in DEW research in the next 5 years as potential contractors scramble to produce systems that are effective, reusable, and can handle the strain of being exposed to soldiers in combat conditions.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join