It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Post-Trump Russian Spy Purge.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Okay, this is the sort of thing ATS used to be good at. Can anybody help me see if the list of Russian diplomats and spies that have mysteriously died since Trump came into power is complete?

So far I've got nine, with a weird cluster of deaths around Christmas/New Year.

1. Karlov

2. Polshikov

3. Yerovinkin

4. Krivov

5. Malanin

6. Yemelyanov

7. Skrylnikov

8. Kadakin

9. Churkin

This of course doesn't include the Russian spy purge that saw arrests of more figures:

Russian Spy Arrests

Nor does it include the mysterious deaths of critics of the Kremlin:

It was an accident!

Leaving aside the obvious implication that it looks an awful lot like somebody in the Trump administration blabbed to the Russians about who their assets were, does anybody have any more names to add to the list?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

So the Trump Admin had a list of Russian spies around Christmas/New Year's, before they were even in office? How did they do that?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I suspected this caused it. Putin realized russian hackers could be used by foreign intel services and i think he found out there was stuff going on behind his back. Apparently even Kremlin personnel were hacked. But biggest threat is they could be used by US intel fir Obamas revenge.

www.usatoday.com... 1/
edit on 10/31/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Maybe the Administration in power at the time had something to do with these coincidences.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You might find this vid helpful in your questions about spy's and Russian

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

So the Trump Admin had a list of Russian spies around Christmas/New Year's, before they were even in office? How did they do that?

Uh, because the Trump team started attending national security briefings around that time?

I mean sure, maybe it's just a coincidence that all of these Russians started dropping dead around the time the Trump team started attending national security briefings, and if that's an argument you want to make, by all means.

But it's not really the point of my post is it, I'm curious if anybody else has any more names to add to the list.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: pavil

Uh, because the Trump team started attending national security briefings around that time?

I mean sure, maybe it's just a coincidence that all of these Russians started dropping dead around the time the Trump team started attending national security briefings, and if that's an argument you want to make, by all means.

But it's not really the point of my post is it, I'm curious if anybody else has any more names to add to the list.

Yeah that's it.... I'm sure the First thing Trump did was ask " So who are all our Russian counterspies" at Briefings before he's President. Makes perfect sense to me.

top topics

join