It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker threatened by Podesta lawyer to stop reporting on connections to Manafort

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: stosh64

This is because the Podesta group is not at the center of the Mueller investigation, and claiming that it is is a lie tantamount to libel. Members of the Trump campaign cannot sue the media for reporting that they are under investigation because it is true, not libel.

We'll see about that, won't we?

New indictments will surely be coming out soon (now that they've started, these things tend to move much quicker. He's probably nearing the end).

As I've said all along, this is not about "collusion" (which isn't a crime). It has everything to do with ACTUAL crimes involving foreign influences (of all types - not just Russian) in our government.

Care to explain why Tony Podesta suddenly stepped down after three decades of running the Podesta group?

I know you won't really answer any of my questions here. Instead, you'll screech and deflect about THE RUSSIANS and TRUMP (which is not supported by the facts whatsoever).

MSM narrative = always a lie. Stop being a mouthpiece for liars, it isn't very becoming.

Manafort, Podesta and various small players are indeed the focus of the investigation. You'll see.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

Funny...
No really. That's funny.

The only thing that is funny is your assessment of the situation.
Complete denial of the real facts as usual.
What color is the sky in your make believe world?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Oh, that wasn't directed toward you

I apologize if you took it that way, I tend to digress and go a little off topic in my political rants sometimes

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

BINGO! I'm not a big fan of Newt Gingrich, but he does make some excellent points in this video clip.

"The most sobering thing about this entire, unbelievable scandal, is if she had won, none of this would've been coming out. Think about it. They would of covered it up. They would've continued to corrupt the FBI. They would've continued to corrupt the Justice Department. We would've learned nothing about how horrible this is and they would've continued, I think, to sell out America's interests."

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I always appreciate your input.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Heh, it is the same tactic Sandy Hook true-believers use to silence dissent and questions. This isn't very surprising though.

I doubt he'll be suing anyone though, this would open him and his cohorts up to the Discovery process and risk exposing their massive network of corrupt politicians. On the bright side, maybe this scandal will cause a huge chunk of the corrupt deep state to be taken out in one fell swoop.

Then again, he'd probably just pull a Hillary Clinton and wipe out tens of thousands of incriminating emails before turning over the evidence. Oh wait, those were "the personal" I forgot. Give me a break criminal Clinton. If saying something is personal is all it takes to avoid public scrutiny of government officials and their illegal activities, then we're in major trouble. Humans lie way too much to suit me, and Hillary Clinton is a proven liar (on many, many, many, many, many occasions).

Either way, great to see others here with their critical thinking skill in tact!!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Thank you sir, as I do yours!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

shawman, I was watching him on Fox last night when he said that and it is truly a frightening thought!

All of this corruption/criminal behavior and foreign influence of our government would've been swept under the rug and continued to fester under a Hillary appointed SCOTUS. This election was crucial in taking back our country, as her win would've ensured we had no legal recourse in doing so.

The government is really like a super-organism, and corruption/criminal politicians are the disease it is fighting off. The actions, chaos and noise carried out by the opposition deep state is similar to the death throes any organism experiences when it is no longer sustainable.

Purging the government's system of this cancer isn't going to be easy, but we will prevail in the end.

The corrupt deep state establishment cannot survive in a hostile environment that doesn't have allies placed in every level of government (to sweep its actions under the rug, like the Clinton/AG tarmac meeting, for instance). Death throes are usually terrifying to watch (especially agonal respirations), but in the case of the deep state corrupt actors, I am enjoying it (with popcorn I may add)

edit on 10/31/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

a reply to: HeadCrunchMcRockGroin

That doesn't make them central to the investigation. That's a crock of # and Tucker Carlson is an idiot for saying it. He's trying to take the focus off the Whitehouse like a good little house troll.

Ha! The final throws of the left right here! Do you have a better argument because this is quite blan. The Democratic Party is headed for the garbage can!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Oddly enough Tucker could cite a report by NBC News in his defense.

Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta

by Tom Winter and Julia Ainsley

WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, three sources with knowledge of the matter told NBC News.

The probe of Podesta and his Democratic-leaning lobbying firm grew out of Mueller's inquiry into the finances of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, according to the sources. As special counsel, Mueller has been tasked with investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Manafort had organized a public relations campaign for a non-profit called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine (ECMU). Podesta's company was one of many firms that worked on the campaign, which promoted Ukraine's image in the West.

The sources said the investigation into Podesta and his company began as more of a fact-finding mission about the ECMU and Manafort's role in the campaign, but has now morphed into a criminal inquiry into whether the firm violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA.

I wonder if Podesta is also going after NBC News? I think this is not going to go well for either side.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The longer this goes on the more we're seeing that all the accusations seem to be projections. I won't be surprised to see that continue to be the trend going forward. And the pro / anti tribes can fight as much as they want, it's not going to change anything.

Team Hillary was part of the last election so they are under investigation as well. To think they wouldn't be is absurd. Regardless of how the news-media corporations have portrayed it, this hasn't been and continues to not be a "Trump investigation". The last election involved more people then team Trump.

People didn't like it when I said that months ago. I guess some still don't.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Don't forget Mike Flynn asked for immunity.

In case you're insinuating it means something.

According to YOU it does!

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Yeah because innocent people always ask for immunity from prosecution.

a reply to: Idreamofme
If you get immunity you're probably guilty of something. If they refuse to cut a deal it's not because they don't want the info he has. It's because they already have it.
Or cutting a deal now would hinder further investigation.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
All of Congress the Media and in all of 50 states and Cities are all going to have a Domino Effect.

I would like to tell you that madmen such as this who actually planned for nuclear Armageddon are no longer among us, but I can’t—because the same exact “forces” that were planning this atrocity against humanity back then, are still at it!

The most astounding evidence of this are the now hourly propaganda attacks against President Trump who is attempting feverishly to stop World War III—with these war propagandists falsely proclaiming that he’s under criminal investigation when nothing could be further from the truth.

And here’s the TRUTH you’re not being told:

In the aftermath of the early 1970’s “Watergate Scandal” that forced the resignation of President Richard Nixon, the US Supreme Court, the US Department of Justice, and nearly every top legal scholar in America, complied one of the most extensive legal documents every created to answer one question, “could a sitting US president be indicted for a crime?”—and here’s what they concluded:

“The indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions.”

Not just can’t a sitting US president be indicted for a crime, he can’t even be investigated either—leading any logical person to wonder what exactly is going on then.

Well, the answer to that is as simple to understand now as it’s been all throughout history—“The first casualty of war is truth”.

And what the vast majority of you reading these words are failing to understand at your peril is that THIS IS WAR—and you’re a combatant in it whether you like it or not!

Remember, the true and only agenda of those ruling over you is to make you a slave—and if you want to know how far down this road the Western world is, you need only read the “five features” of a slave plantation as outlined by Kenneth M. Stampp in his book “The Peculiar Institution: Slavery in the Ante-Bellum South”, and that are:

1.Broken down and dilapidated and unsafe housing.

2.Broken families.

3.A high degree of violence required in order to hold the place together.

4.Everybody gets a basic provision, but nobody gets ahead.

5.Nihilism and despair. This is an intergenerational, ongoing, lasting way of life.

These “five features” of slavery describe every single inner city and rural area in both the US and Europe—and that year by year, begins subsuming more and more human beings into its evil clutches—with barely anyone knowing what’s happening to them.

As to why so many millions of human beings are able to be led into slavery has long been known—such as a recent study from the University of Osnabrück, Germany, that found our brains prefer “fake vision” - invented to fill in blind spots - to reality—and that has been perfected by leftists in the United States who classify their unwitting slaves as “victems” and set them fighting against one another.

And now, IT HAS COME TO BLOOD!

But I’m here to give you HOPE today! But a HOPE that only comes with your first realizing and awakening to the fact that you’ve been lied to your whole life.

Not by us though, you know this, and every single hour of every single day we (and others like us) do everything in our power to not only awaken you, but keep you awake too!

It’s getting harder though, much harder—and just this past week, the US Supreme Court, in two rulings, ruled that the corporations that own and control social media are going to be squarely in charge of shaping the norms of speech!

And these corporations who now control all speech will, also, do more to destroy those of us telling you the truth—and that only YOU can prevent from happening!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MissionTruth

Donald Trump has expanded American involvement Iraq, Niger, and Afghanistan. He has threatened war with nuclear North Korea. What gives yo the impression he is trying to stop "World War Three?"

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sillyolme

But Russians !!

John Podesta Owned 75,000 Shares in Putin-Connected Energy Company

“It is my understanding that John transferred the resulting 75,000 common shares from the option exercise to the Leonidio LLC.,” Slovakian wrote in a January 2014 email, referencing the Delaware-based holding company. “As such, we would need to edit the Transfer of Share Agreement to reflect the transfer of 75,000 common shares to the LLC.”

Ding ding ding dingo, we have bingo!

The dots connect and a grand jury can wrestle with the possible charges if any.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Funny...
No really. That's funny.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I’m going to laugh when T Pedosta is brought in on charges lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
if media had 3 sources for ever story, like they used too, they wouldn`t be facing threats of lawsuits or even worried about lawsuits. back in the 60`s and 70`s threats of lawsuits against the media were unheard of, because the media had their asses covered but now the media makes a 1 hour special report on every rumor, so they deserve to get sued.
if they don`t want to get sued they would make sure that all their ducks in line and all their bases covered,but when they delve into 3rd world tactics and report every rumor then they should expect to get sued and make prior arrangements to deal with the lawsuits.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join