It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were going to get a tatoo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If you were or are going to get a tatoo, or already have a tstoo(s) and are going to get another, what would is/will it be?

As for myself I'm planning to get a tatoo of my own design.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Props on designing your own, it makes it a heck of a lot more personal than picking some crap out of a collection that many already have. I'm planning on getting some variation of a celtic sword on my calf with my mothers name down the lenght of the blade as a tribute to her (she died last year). After that some true tribal stuff probably from Cherokee lore since I have ancestors who were full blood cherokee (if i remember correctly I'm 1/8th) plus I've been studying Shamanism for a few years now, so its my way to solidify my beliefs and faith with an outward symbol of what I've felt for a long time.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I have two, i don't have any photos sorry, one is a Panther Climbing a Ace of Hearts with my children's names on a scroll beneath. The other is my old Regiments crest and Motto.
The only thing i would say is be sure the tattoo you get is the one you really want and the second would be go to the best Artist you can afford.

new topics

join