It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready For More Indictments!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Since when does a newspaper publishing an op-ed mean anything? Newspapers regularly give space to people that have views contrary to those of the editorial board. To quote Herbert Bayard Swope, the father of the op-ed:

It occurred to me that nothing is more interesting than opinion when opinion is interesting, so I devised a method of cleaning off the page opposite the editorial, which became the most important in America ... and thereon I decided to print opinions, ignoring facts.

edit on 10/31/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Since when has a "mainstream' newspaper published something that is in trumps favor?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I don't generally read op-eds so I couldn't tell you. I know at least a few have been posted on here in the past.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I must say I agree with all the Trump supporters who believe Mueller is actually going to get Hillary Impeached! Checkmate Libtards!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I think we're just going to watch a lobbying firm fall. I'd be shocked if it moves back up to the top level.

Think about it.

Lobbyists have clients on all sides of the aisle. If Mueller uses the corrupt firm's connection to clients to hook one big fish, everyone is them going to look at all the other big fish that firm used and wonder how they got off scott free when Mueller's mandate is follow the leads wherever they take him. If the firm itself is lobbying illegally on behalf of foreign powers, then it's reasonable to assume most all of its lobbying actions were done to influence on behalf of that power and most of those big fish were illegally influenced on behalf of that power. If that's wrong for one enough to arrest, then it would for more of them.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Remember when everyone around here was defiantly insistent that this whole investigations was a "witch hunt nothing burger"?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I don't generally read op-eds so I couldn't tell you. I know at least a few have been posted on here in the past.

So nothing of actual substance to add? Other than you don't like what the USA Today posted? No problem with the actual facts used in the article?

Thanks for your attention then.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Remember when everyone around here was defiantly insistent that this whole investigations was a "witch hunt nothing burger"?

If it doesn't turn up things remotely related to what the original purpose and reason for the investigation was (Trump + Russia = Winning the Election), then, yes, the original reason for those cries was and is still valid.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sure he has.... lol

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's why he asked Russia to locate them ...Russia if you're listening.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I also remember trump alluding to them being rewarded mightily. It was a secret message lol. No I don't really think that. Sucks I have to write disclaimers. Ruins the joke.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well you weighed in so....
"?"

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Every week you declare this is the end, trump is cleared, this is it, trump is innocent, it's over, trump wins again, its nothing, trump was right, And every week it turns out it's not over, and it's not ending and this is not all they have so... it's a bit premature to pronounce that trump is clean of bird droppings when he's still out there exposed.
Just sayin...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

JAMES S. ROBBINS | Opinion columnist

It's not an article. There's no reporting in it. It's as he said an opinion piece. You know that little ditty about opinions right?
edit on 10312017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I agree.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just a big smoke screen to hide the real villains.
a reply to: Dfairlite

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Every week you declare this is the end, trump is cleared, this is it, trump is innocent, it's over, trump wins again, its nothing, trump was right, And every week it turns out it's not over, and it's not ending and this is not all they have so... it's a bit premature to pronounce that trump is clean of bird droppings when he's still out there exposed.
Just sayin...

I've been right for over a year. Democrats have been wrong for over a year.

Any of us can spout off predictions, but President Trump's track record speaks for itself.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

JAMES S. ROBBINS | Opinion columnist

It's not an article. There's no reporting in it. It's as he said an opinion piece. You know that little ditty about opinions right?

Please by all means post ANY retort to the facts in the article.
You haven't because you can not.
The facts of the indictments are discussed in the article and the facts about the guilty plea are discussed as well.
You have trouble with actual facts.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

That's why he asked Russia to locate them ...Russia if you're listening.

You're STILL not understanding the classic strategy.

It's in some old books, but not easy to find.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I don't think that one understands much.
Other than hillary is jesus.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join