It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready For More Indictments!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Sounds like there is about to be a slew of FARA indictments. This will touch both sides of the isle. I don't know who is going to be indicted on this but it affects A LOT of people in washington, from Flynn to both Podesta's to Fusion GPS. FARA has long been ignored in DC and it looks like mueller is going to try to push the importance of it. I wouldn't expect many convictions for FARA violations and if there are, they'll likely be slaps on the wrists (fines and such).

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Bet Trump comes out smelling like a rose.

So far, he's been miles ahead of all these people.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Mueller will throw lots of underlings/enemies under the FARA bus and never touch any of the big fish. Just watch. This is all straight out of the coverup playbook

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard
a reply to: Dfairlite

Mueller will throw lots of underlings/enemies under the FARA bus and never touch any of the big fish. Just watch. This is all straight out of the coverup playbook

No, this appears to be a very strategic and targeted investigation. Start with the smaller, and use that to target larger just like a coordinated criminal investigation.

This is definitely far from over, and more people will be involved, probably on both sides of the isle.

Should be interesting.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
"Indictments" from who? You? The "legal system" pretty much has it "in the bag"! Doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Podesta group and Mercury LLC (if the didnt file) for sure. Manaforts indictment proves their guilt.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As I said earlier, how even today many anti trump people continued to dig a deeper hole for themselves by saying how shady it was to be connected to manafort of agents working undiscloed for the russians.

How much explain are people of all sides of the aisle that have made this comment when it turns out they have done the very same.
'
And shame on the media and FBI that knew this for years and said nothing. They should have some explaining to do to.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Oh this is merely the beginning,,,

Mueller’s office says Papadopoulos plea deal is a ‘small part’ of ‘a large-scale ongoing investigation’

www.rawstory.com...

All the Trumpanzees crowing about this is the end & all they have are "years old financial crimes" are going to be ranting to the high heavens soon.

K~

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nice find.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Only the IRS can,.."In a Court of law",. "plea"..A/An,.. "I'm sorry"!.. and escape "prosecution". America needs to wake-up!!! You f'n dumb as**s!!! You think freedom is given/legislated/allowed..to you? You poor little snowflake/warriors! You deserve all that you get!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Oh this is merely the beginning,,,

Mueller’s office says Papadopoulos plea deal is a ‘small part’ of ‘a large-scale ongoing investigation’

www.rawstory.com...

All the Trumpanzees crowing about this is the end & all they have are "years old financial crimes" are going to be ranting to the high heavens soon.

K~

It is only the beginning....but not for who you think it will be.
You can't get any larger than the large-scale Clinton Crime Syndicate.
You gotta be a dummy not to see that it all points in that direction.
Why do you think Podesta resigned from his company today?
Mueller wants to make a splash, what would be a bigger splash than to bring down Clinton and her goons?
Especially when nobody has been able to touch her so far.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

You obviously don't believe in justice. So why drag us into that? Into it? ... Justice will win in the end. . Borrowed,
(Clinton) time, is nothing more than a dept, that will get paid! One way, or another. "Trumpanzees"? Really?.. I'd be more humble,..if I was you. It is all going to come out. I was betrayed. You, have been betrayed, ... For a long while. Don't be ashamed, even "idiots are fooled". Nothing to be ashamed of. As long as you "learn" from it... And have the balls to make it right. Don't worry tinhorn, I got an extra ball, I can spare you! I never used that one anyway. Anything for a "comrade"!... One for all, and all for one!... Lol! You libs!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

HOW EXACTLY will it effect YOUR psyche to be FULLY aware,that a KNUCKLE DRAGGER with BRAIN DAMAGE has bested you in logic and out come as I have done before?
Maoist Globaklists are SUCH fools to attempt to create this social wave against US citizens,,,
IT isn't important to me to beat you, you aren't in my class ,just a pesky civilian philosopher of course ..DEADLY slow thinkers folks...
edit on 30-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Mr Papadopoflopolous is gonna take down whoever hired him to infiltrate the Trump Campaign.

Like maybe the DNC on behalf of the Hillary Clinton Campaign.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Papadopoulos (that's a fun name to say, for more reasons than one) has been wearing a wire. There are almost certainly more indictments on the way. Any bets on when (not if) Trump will resign?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There's some crapy sh*t, "commuting down the pike". We'll all have to "pay" for it. I have no doubt, we will. "Politicians" put our "grandchildren" into the mix...they,..(hoping),.. (they are dead), before the reality comes home, to roost!) Your children are, already "indentured servants", (slaves). I don't care if you're a "Rebublican" or a "Democrat". YOU, let it happen! You're all to blame! No Soldier fought, "for a Democracy". Soldiers died, to buy you time, to figure it out... You libs fe'd it up, big time!.. You couldn't "threaten" us if you tried.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic
Papadopoulos (that's a fun name to say, for more reasons than one) has been wearing a wire. There are almost certainly more indictments on the way. Any bets on when (not if) Trump will resign?

The next indictments that get unsealed will not be against any Trump people because the Trump people involved actually helped set up the stings.

You should read the entire indictment of Papadopoflop

read it carefully and don't mistake his statements for truth

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Podesta group and Mercury LLC (if the didnt file) for sure. Manaforts indictment proves their guilt.

As I said earlier, how even today many anti trump people continued to dig a deeper hole for themselves by saying how shady it was to be connected to manafort of agents working undiscloed for the russians.

It would be nice we get to a point where the rule of law takes precedence over partisanship. The "anti trump" people are not digging anything. Let Mueller do his job and let the chips fall where they may. If Republicans OR Democrat broke the law let them fry for it. If as a two party system we cannot agree on enforcing the rule of law we are doomed as a country. If Justice is not naked and blind we are doomed as a country.

edit on 30-10-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I hope he gets them all. I'm a conservative, but hope like hell he gets anyone in the trump administration that is corrupt, I also hope he gets anyone on the Dem's side who's corrupt, I hope he gets anyone that is on any side for the right $$$ who's corrupt.

Let's be honest, none of these politicians have anything like our interest in mind. They don't give 2 sh**ts about anything other than their bank account or the donor's needs.

String them all up and help turn our system back to one which works the people of the land (left or right).

~Winter

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join