It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Podesta stepping down from lobbying giant amid Mueller probe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The rats are fleeing the sinking ship. Washington being drained, Hollywood in flames... could you even imagine all this happening 1 year ago? Best timeline folks.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Seriously can't see deep state letting him go to prison. He knows way to much.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Don't kid yourself, deep state is alive and well. Lots of deflection from the true scandals involving financing terrorists while getting rich doing it.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The Podestas are lobbyists. Not any old ordinary lobbyists but the biggest lobbyists.

Lobbyists are those that go to Washington to lobby for others that has paid them to do so, and in the process pushing aside the citizens and replacing their voices to Congress. Russia has no business lobbying a Congress that is made up of representatives of the People. Discussions between nations are legally channeled through Ambassadors and the SOS which are appointed by the Executive Branch. This practice of bypassing the Executive Branch by foreign powers is unconstitutional.

This gets unpopular legislation onto the POTUS desk, so he can sign legislation that he did not work to get popular with the people, but the lobbyists paid for the Congressional votes to make it to his desk. See how subversion of the Constitution works? It requires lobbyists, of which Podestas are experts at the top of their vile profession.

I predict lobbying reforms will be a popular topic in the years to come during elections.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Proof that the Podesta group committed the same crime as Manafort.

Like Manafort, they were working with pro russia ukraianin officials (the same ones as Manafort) and didnt properly register as lobbying for a foreign government.

When caught, they filed, and said it was all a big misunderstanding, and they didnt know they were working for a foreign government.

Podesta Group filed paperwork with the Justice Department in April stating that it had done work for the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine that also benefited the same Ukrainian political party that Manafort once advised. Podesta Group said at the time it believed its client was a European think tank untethered to a political party.

www.politico.com...

Well guess what, the Manafort indictment says this is a lie.

November 2012, GATES wrote to Company A and Company B that the terms needed to prepare
an assessment of their past and prospective lobbying efforts so the President could be briefed by
Paul on what Ukraine has done well and what it can do better as we move into 2013

www.cnn.com...

Thats is, cut and dry. They were told by gates this info was going straight to Yanukovytch, and Mueller has the email.

The Podesta group committed the exact same crime as manafort, and lied about it.
edit on 30-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's okay though.

They aren't Trump or Trump affiliates.

So they get a pass.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I bet Manafort and the Podesta group meddled in that Crimea election.

In favor of RUSSIANS !!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Tucker last night stated that he has now been threatened with legal action by the Podesta group if he doesn't cease reporting on his show about their activities.
The relevant part starts at about 14:40, the first part is a re-showing of the Tucker segment you have posted Grambler, regarding the Podesta ties to this whole mess.

Amazingly similar to how the Podestas dealt with past accusations about a certain 'conspiracy', attempt to shut people down and discredit the story with the help of his media cohorts.

Thanks for all your research and effort bringing this to the light of day, I learned a lot from your posts.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The rats are fleeing the sinking ship. Washington being drained, Hollywood in flames... could you even imagine all this happening 1 year ago? Best timeline folks.

I keep wondering about this. If what we're seeing now is the first stages of swamp draining. If the Podesta gang goes down, that'll really be something!

I'm not sure Hollywood will ever recover. Now that they've effectively admitted that, yes, they really are a bunch of rapists and pedophiles, I think a pretty big swath of Americans is going to permanently write them off.
edit on 31-10-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I bet Manafort and the Podesta group meddled in that Crimea election.

In favor of RUSSIANS !!

You do know that the population of Crimea is majority Russian, right? (67%, according to Wikipedia.) Ukrainians are only about 16% of the population there. The other significant group is Tartars.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It was an old trick of the USSR to keep regions pacified. They would forcibly relocate large groups from their home to other regions to both uproot and put them off balance and to dilute the locals to keep them from effectively mounting a resistance to the Soviet rule. They were less likely to band together with ethnic newcomers.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It was an old trick of the USSR to keep regions pacified. They would forcibly relocate large groups from their home to other regions to both uproot and put them off balance and to dilute the locals to keep them from effectively mounting a resistance to the Soviet rule. They were less likely to band together with ethnic newcomers.

The population that was uprooted was the Tartars. Ukrainians have never been more than a minority in Crimea.

Crimean citizens had no say in the decision to transfer Crimea from Russia to Ukraine in the first place. It was simply ordered by the Supreme Soviet. They tried to secede from Ukraine back in 1991, right around the time the Soviet Union disintegrated, but this wasn't allowed.

Try to spin it any way you like, but the simple truth is there is every reason to believe that the vote to join with Russia does represent the will of the Crimean people.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Podesta will have to answer questions sooner or later

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
NBC is confirming that the Podesta Group is "Company B" in the Manafort indictment. Mercury is "company A."

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
How sad. Rather than contentment that it appears that laws are being taken seriously again in this country, the partisan whining continues. If anyone in the Podesta Group is guilty, then Mueller will find them. However, rather than be excited that our laws are being honored, the only note here is schaudenfrude.

Be glad criminals are being brought to justice. Be excited that more indictments are on the way!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The lady who assumed the CEO position from Tony Podesta, has just quit, after less than 10 days on the job.

Kimberley Fritts, the longtime chief executive of the Podesta Group, is leaving the firm to start her own lobbying shop, according to three Podesta Group staffers.

Fritts had been expected to relaunch the Podesta Group under a new name in the days after Tony Podesta stepped down.

But after more than a week of working to hammer out the details of what the new firm would look like, Fritts announced at a staff meeting late this afternoon that she is resigning, exacerbating questions about the future of the Podesta Group and its dozens of employees.
SOURCE: www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The lady who assumed the CEO position from Tony Podesta, has just quit, after less than 10 days on the job.

Kimberley Fritts, the longtime chief executive of the Podesta Group, is leaving the firm to start her own lobbying shop, according to three Podesta Group staffers.

Fritts had been expected to relaunch the Podesta Group under a new name in the days after Tony Podesta stepped down.

But after more than a week of working to hammer out the details of what the new firm would look like, Fritts announced at a staff meeting late this afternoon that she is resigning, exacerbating questions about the future of the Podesta Group and its dozens of employees.

Funny...i just made a thread on this...must have been typing at the same time. Crazy right? She wasn't the only one either....

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: carewemust

Funny...i just made a thread on this...must have been typing at the same time. Crazy right? She wasn't the only one either....

I noticed that right after I added to this existing one. Your source better describes how the Podesta group is in disarray. Actually, I don't want to see the 50 or so employees hurt. I'm fuzzy on how Tony Podesta and his company fits in to the "Russia Meddling" Mueller investigation. Doesn't seem to be any Big Players associated with that company.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm fuzzy on how Tony Podesta and his company fits in to the "Russia Meddling" Mueller investigation. Doesn't seem to be any Big Players associated with that company.

The podesta group was hired by Manafort to help Lobby for Ukrainian / Russian interests Among Us politicians. The problem is the podesta's did not register as foreign agents at the time, though they did go back and refile after the fact.
edit on 9-11-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join