It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Papadopolous Pled Guilty to Lying to the FBI in Russia Probe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i have nothing to add, i'm just enjoying watching the right-wingers post about how THERES NOTHING TO SEE HERE NOTHING I TELL YOU MOVE ALONG SIR

good times

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: windword

Oh did you read Laura Ingrahms unhinged rant where she said the indictments were "good for Trump" & if you "didn't believe that you're living on another planet".
These people are seriously clinically delusional, that or they honestly think that their viewers are so ignorant that they'll believe any bit of BS they repeat.

K~

As even people that lean left have said on this thread have said although this makes trump look like a buffoon for his sanctimonious anger at people that dare question if his people worked with russians (which I agree with), there is no real crime to connect trump too.

From ante on page 2.

"Shameful but in terms of practical consequences? Not much. Maybe a few percentage points more of the public will roll their eyes when Trump says he had no knowledge of anything relating to Russia, etc.

As with Don Jr's meeting, it doesn't look as though anything was ever produced. Also, no evidence of any meetings involving anyone but Papadopolous and these two Russians."

Manafort and Gates indictment not only shows all of the wrong doing with russia was before they worked on Trumps campaign, but they actually peddled russian influence with the Podesta group that has strong connections to Hillary.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So although I dont think the preception of these indictments looks good for Trump or indicates he has good judgement, I think the real crimes are actually closer to Hillary than him in these indictments.

So to sum up, I agree, these indictments were basically a win for Trump.

Hoever, They could lead to more charges for trump in the future.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You do realize that the "Teflon Don" was a Mafia crime lord that died in a prison hospital, right?

And this one became President of the United States, birth certificate investigator, kitty grabber, Clinton slayer, firer of lawbreakers.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Oh I agree these people are dangerous with their delusions.
I'm beginning to consider the fact that these people are the zombie apocalypse we've been warned about.

Remember last year when our solar system transited a heavy plasma field through interstellar space.

Well I believe some unknown exotic particle fried the neural functions of many humans.

K~

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i have nothing to add, i'm just enjoying watching the right-wingers post about how THERES NOTHING TO SEE HERE NOTHING I TELL YOU MOVE ALONG SIR

good times

Seems we are still waiting to see something...anything really.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Oh did you read Laura Ingrahms unhinged rant where she said the indictments were "good for Trump" & if you "didn't believe that you're living on another planet".
These people are seriously clinically delusional, that or they honestly think that their viewers are so ignorant that they'll believe any bit of BS they repeat.

K~

This is the culture of lying that we have to overcome. This is no longer about political ideology, this is about rationality and insanity. We have been overrun with lying, psychopathic traitors.

You claimed that the Podesta group did not commit a crime because they said they were duped into thinking they were working for an NGO.

I proved from just words in the very Mueller indictment you said all week we needed to listen to and not deflect from, that the Podesta group lied, and Mueller has emails showing they knew there work was going straight to President yanukovych.

And yet you deflect.

Truly shameful.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Whats really comical is the idiots at Faux Snews were so determined to ignore the indictments today while every other channel covered them, that they were discussing the weighty matter of a hamburger emoji & where to place the cheese.

K~

Which channel were you watching? I've had Fox on most of the day and literally every show has covered the indictments as the top story.

When you have to make # up about the competition, you're really failing badly.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And the sealed charges were leaked three days ago.

Wait till you see what happens at 3 oclock today............

I saw that too and the...

George Papadopoulos, secretly pleaded guilty as part of Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, Bloomberg News' Tom Schoenberg reports.

Does anyone know what secret and sealed means...lol

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

would you like some of my popcorn while we wait?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

good times

If a partisan line is being toed by anyone, they aren't going to like how this pans out. That is almost assured.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

good times

Perhaps wait in reality?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

The problem with the indictment is, there's nothing showing Trump or the Campaign did anything.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Following up on this "Fox isn't covering the indictments" lie, even Sean Hannity is covering it as the top story.

These folks put Fox on for 3 minutes once or twice a month so they can feel like they're unbiased. Probably during the 4pm hour, when they're mostly talking business news since the stock market just closed and they're unlikely to hear anything that hurts their feelings. Or maybe he just got lied to by his favorite left wing talk show, I dunno.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The problem with the indictment is, there's nothing showing Trump or the Campaign did anything.

keep talking, i love it

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

a reply to: theantediluvian

So did Trump heed his beckonings?

I think we can assume that Trump did not otherwise he wouldn't have kept asking. However, he was making these suggestions three months before Don Jr's meeting.

That fact that he plead guilty three weeks ago bolsters my suspicion that the GOP push to focus attention to Clinton was triggered by knowledge that things were going down with the Mueller probe.

What happened at 3 o’clock?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

So did Trump heed his beckonings?

I think we can assume that Trump did not otherwise he wouldn't have kept asking. However, he was making these suggestions three months before Don Jr's meeting.

That fact that he plead guilty three weeks ago bolsters my suspicion that the GOP push to focus attention to Clinton was triggered by knowledge that things were going down with the Mueller probe.

What happened at 3 o’clock?

I was wondering about this too. He may have been talking about Manafort and Gates entering their plea, I think that happened around then.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It sounded sort of ominous? Like it would have been somthing more supersizing than Manafort pleading not guilty.

So, oh many accounts of collusion were the individuals charged with?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

keep talking, i love it

I'm so disappointed because I thought the Mueller investigations were about Trump and Russian collusion.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Is the "campaign supervisor" here a reference to Manafort?

So not really Putin's niece as he thought. Was the ambassador they were promising to hook him up with the Russian Ambassador to the UK (Alexander Vladimirovich Yakovenko)?

Looks like he introduced himself in a meeting — that included Trump himself — as somebody with the connections to arrange a meeting between Trump and Putin.

Do you have any idea whether this female "Russian National" was a U.S. citizen?

That info is conspicuously missing...

...but so material.

Or so says the NYT
edit on 10/30/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The Russian National is Putin's Niece.

Perfect.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join