It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More indictments guaranteed....back to 2006!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Appears there will be others coming and likely associated with Manaforts dealings as far back as 2006. Doesn't bode well for the Dems, Obama, Hillary and especially for the Podestas seeing this from the actual indictment...

See that "together with others" part....yep...more on the way!

Link to Indictment
edit on 10/30/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't ever want to see a document like that with my name on it!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This is what I been saying all along...
And there is much , much more to come
Watch for a certain ex-President to take an extended vacation in Indonesia...
Rough seas ahead , secure the mainsail and batten down the hatches....

edit on 10/30/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Should be interesting to see who gets thrown on the bonfire from the left to try and show that justice did not die.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Gee, on what and with whom were Manafort and Gates working back in 2006?

WASHINGTON, March 28 (UPI) -- Foreign Agent Registration Act (Department of Justice) reporting shows that authoritarian Ukrainian Presidents Leonid Kuchma and Viktor Yanukovych have poured far more millions of U.S. dollars into Washington political consultants, lobbyists and lawyers than pro-Western opposition and ruling "orange" forces.

In addition to the on-going contract with Davis Manafort International since 2005, the Yanukovych administration and Party of Regions, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP and Tauzin Consultants LLC provide consultancy services to Party of Regions parliamentary deputy Petro Shpenov for the sum of $40,000 per month.
The ECFMU has additionally hired the Podesta Group to lobby in Washington. Tony Podesta, like Weber, is among the top lobbyists in the United States and is close to the Democratic Party and his brother, John Podesta, is a former member of President Bill Clinton's administration, is an advisor to President Barack Obama.

The ECFMU's U.S. Allies Project "seeks to inform the American government, opinion leaders, political decision makers and civil society, focusing on reforms being undertaken by Ukraine as part of its commitment to becoming a fully Western-facing democracy."

UPI

Oh, gee, look who else is wrapped up in this:

In mid-September The Nation‘s website published a photo of McCain celebrating his seventieth birthday in Montenegro in August 2006 at a yacht party hosted by convicted Italian felon Raffaello Follieri and his movie-star girlfriend Anne Hathaway. On the same day one of the largest mega-yachts in the world, the Queen K, was moored in the same bay of Kotor. This was where the real party was. The owner of the Queen K was known as “Putin’s oligarch”: Oleg Deripaska, controlling shareholder of the Russian aluminum giant RusAl, currently listed as the ninth-richest man in the world, with a rap sheet as abundant as his wealth.

The Nation

More details can be found in my thread on Manafort here.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
This is what I been saying all along...
And there is much , much more to come
Watch for a certain ex-President to take an extended vacation in Indonesia...
Rough seas ahead , secure the mainsail and batten down the hatches....

Yes...this is going to get very ugly for those involved in the Ukrainian deals from way back. It SHOULD even include Hillary and Obama during the Russian dealings as this was exactly when Manafort would have had major influence. He began this in 2005/2006 so 2009/2010 would have been a very lucrative time for him and the "others" mentioned in his indictment.

Not looking good for the Dems at all at this point. With the amount of involvement Manafort had with the Podestas, I am almost positive one or more of them is going to be hit next.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Gee, on what and with whom were Manafort and Gates working back in 2006?

WASHINGTON, March 28 (UPI) -- Foreign Agent Registration Act (Department of Justice) reporting shows that authoritarian Ukrainian Presidents Leonid Kuchma and Viktor Yanukovych have poured far more millions of U.S. dollars into Washington political consultants, lobbyists and lawyers than pro-Western opposition and ruling "orange" forces.

In addition to the on-going contract with Davis Manafort International since 2005, the Yanukovych administration and Party of Regions, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP and Tauzin Consultants LLC provide consultancy services to Party of Regions parliamentary deputy Petro Shpenov for the sum of $40,000 per month.
The ECFMU has additionally hired the Podesta Group to lobby in Washington. Tony Podesta, like Weber, is among the top lobbyists in the United States and is close to the Democratic Party and his brother, John Podesta, is a former member of President Bill Clinton's administration, is an advisor to President Barack Obama.

The ECFMU's U.S. Allies Project "seeks to inform the American government, opinion leaders, political decision makers and civil society, focusing on reforms being undertaken by Ukraine as part of its commitment to becoming a fully Western-facing democracy."

UPI

Oh, gee, look who else is wrapped up in this:

In mid-September The Nation‘s website published a photo of McCain celebrating his seventieth birthday in Montenegro in August 2006 at a yacht party hosted by convicted Italian felon Raffaello Follieri and his movie-star girlfriend Anne Hathaway. On the same day one of the largest mega-yachts in the world, the Queen K, was moored in the same bay of Kotor. This was where the real party was. The owner of the Queen K was known as “Putin’s oligarch”: Oleg Deripaska, controlling shareholder of the Russian aluminum giant RusAl, currently listed as the ninth-richest man in the world, with a rap sheet as abundant as his wealth.

The Nation

More details can be found in my thread on Manafort here.

Nice! And Ouch...I don't know if they can cover this one up. Mueller just opened Pandoras Box with this indictment.

Guessing the reasoning for not actually naming the companies in it, and just using a descriptor, he is basically warning those folks that he is coming for them.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It also goes into 2017 inclusive which means he didn't ever stop since he began this pattern of behavior.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I wonder if the Clintons will be drawn into this ?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Appears there will be others coming and likely associated with Manaforts dealings as far back as 2006. Doesn't bode well for the Dems, Obama, Hillary and especially for the Podestas seeing this from the actual indictment...

See that "together with others" part....yep...more on the way!

Link to Indictment

Trump is tweeting now..

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
More
Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign. But why aren't Crooked Hillary & the Dems the focus?????

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It also goes into 2017 inclusive which means he didn't ever stop since he began this pattern of behavior.

2017 and 2016 are only in there because of he and Gates and lying under oath according to the indictment. Says they influenced another to do the same in a round about way.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I wonder if the Clintons will be drawn into this ?

Should be but likely the highest it will go is one of the Podestas.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Some SILLY old people are going to have an intellectual breakdown methinks!?

Or maybe come back with a silly unthought one liner as usual and back out when people start stepping in...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Awwww man!

All things come back to the light and that is a scathing indictment!!

Draining the Swamp is commencing.

Oh the irony of the Dems thinking that Mueller was going to be their knight in shining armor!

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amMonday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
2017 and 2016 are only in there because of he and Gates and lying under oath according to the indictment. Says they influenced another to do the same in a round about way.

Right, an unethical and illegal pattern of behavior from 2006 to 2017 inclusive. The guy is a scum bucket.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
There will certainly be more indictments, no doubt.

But I wouldn't read too much into the "together with others" text in the counts. That is just one of the elements of the offense needed to show conspiracy. Likely boiler plate indictment text lifted directly from the cited statute.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
... I suspect a lot of you are going to be disappointed.

Remember the Starr investigation went over everything Clinton related with a fine toothed comb and found nothing to even bring charges on, let alone secure a conviction?

The benghazi thing was thoroughly investigated. Congressional Republicans spent $7m on 33 separate hearings over four years. They found zero evidence of criminal wrong doing.

The email thing, no charges.

Does this mean the Clintons are innocent? No. Does it mean no evidence has been found despite multiple high level investigations, yes.

I'd be very surprised if this current investigation goes in their direction. This is all Trump's swamp I'm afraid folks.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Looks like Papadopoulos has been an informant since July 27th. That could be a problem for Trump.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Remember the Starr investigation went over everything Clinton related with a fine toothed comb and found nothing to even bring charges on, let alone secure a conviction?

The benghazi thing was thoroughly investigated. Congressional Republicans spent $7m on 33 separate hearings over four years. They found zero evidence of criminal wrong doing.

Does this mean the Clintons are innocent? No. Does it mean no evidence has been found despite multiple high level investigations, yes.

I'd be very surprised if this current investigation goes in their direction. This is all Trump's swamp I'm afraid folks.

If they are finding crimes back to 2006 then there has to be more people involved. Do I think Clinton will go down? Probably not. Does this corruption cross both parties? Absolutely.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Let me know when you can connect Trump back to 2006 political lobbying and Ukraine.

This is all going towards the Dems and mostly the Podesta group...after all the Podesta group did recently have to revise it's filings as well....gee...wonder why that suddenly came up....has to be coincidence right?

www.politico.com...

Whoops!

<<   2 >>

join