It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort Charged by FBI

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Right around the time "the nobody to our campaign" Carter Page made a trip to Moscow reportedly to make a speech at a school. And I bet that's the next step in this dance.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I disagree. It says in their george was told that Russia had emails against Hillary.

See point 14 on the indictment.

www.justice.gov...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: greyhat

Carter Page did go to russia. In July last year . Just a while after this offer was made. Because Page could slide under the radar. Though he wasn't completely able to do that either.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: Grambler

Flynn or Page next?

Or someone from parts 20 on in the indictment.

You know, company A or B that lobbied for Russia.

Now who would would that be....

Why don't you tell us? Just remember that the Democrats wanted Ukraine on Europe's side and the Republicans wanted Ukraine on the Russia side.

Show me evidence of that.

What we do know is that the podesta group was lobbying to have russsians sanctions lifted.

Didn't John Podesta leave the Podesta Group in 1993, 25 years ago?

John is still heavily involved. It is ran by his brother. The indictment shows that companies a and b lobbied extenvily with politicians.

As my other thread shows, people say the poseta group was a regular at Hillary and Obama meetings.

He met with Obama over 140 times I think, and countless times for Hillary.

Tye group lobbied for saudi arabia two weeks after Hillary sent Bill to talk with their leader. Tony himself not only campaigned for hillary, but raised millions of dollars for her and had campaign parties for her which she attended.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The document also makes it pretty clear this guy initiated all of this on his own,

Yes. He, who was campaign advisor, sought to get help directly from Russian officials/government.

Sorry, it is pretty meh.

Sorry, that's pretty big.

Maybe charges are pending, but if no other charges materialize out of this,

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm not following. I mentioned that part, although I didn't number it.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

The document also makes it pretty clear this guy initiated all of this on his own,

Yes. He, who was campaign advisor, sought to get help directly from Russian officials/government.

Sorry, it is pretty meh.

Sorry, that's pretty big.

Maybe charges are pending, but if no other charges materialize out of this,

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Sought to get help from the Russian government on having foreign policy meetings. That's not big. Your last point is speculation based on absolutely zero evidence. And why did you leave out of your post that the meetings he tried to arrange between campaign officials and the Russian government were merely about foreign policy? Seems like you're the one who was trying to spin.

Again, the only part you might be able to cling to is the Clinton emails. And again, he wasn't charged with anything but lying.
edit on 30 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: intrptr

I'm betting Mueller didn't do this for grins and giggles.

Looks to me !like the witch hunt has produced its first witch.

Whats the charge?

Probably tax evasion. But they'll continue to twist it into Russian Trump collusion anyway, just to fool most of the people, most of the time.

Like you do.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So that makes it ok?
Didn't your mother ever ask that all important question about your friends jumping off a bridge?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah, it's not related to the campaign at all. It's for business dealings up to 2015.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Investigating politicians is like walking through a yard full of dog crap.... no which direction you go...you're going to step in it eventually.
edit on R132017-10-30T11:13:20-05:00k1310Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ketsuko

So that makes it ok?
Didn't your mother ever ask that all important question about your friends jumping off a bridge?

Certainly doesn't make it evidence of collusion.

link   

Clinton's campaign also communicated with the Russians about that.

Are you sure? Because I remember reading this at the time and Peskov said that meetings "probably" took place which is certainly something short of saying that they did, right?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Ha ha. Hillary's server was the only one that wasn't hacked. The DNC server and Hillary's email server and email issues were totally separate from the emails released by wiki but I see this common error being touted over and over. Proof that Russia was successful in muddying the waters around emails. They were different servers. Hillary's closet server was actually safer than the state department's or even George Bushes home computer.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

None of which requires a special prosecutor. Fishing expedition.
edit on 30-10-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: greyhat

Current lack of 'collusion' charges doesn't mean any of the allegations were lies. Maybe you should delete some of your thesaurus and make room for some wisdom.

Well, Papadopoulos said the Russians tried and didn't get Trump on the hook.

LOL

He has also pled guilty to lying to the FBI.

link   
Don't know if this was posted yet and I'm hitting a pay wall with NYT but here's the Manfort/Gates indictment in PDF.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If we're talking about setting up back channels to talk about foreign policy between campaigns and other governments, then him just saying probably means there likely was at least communication about having those meetings if not the meetings themselves.

If it was illegal for campaigning candidates to have contact with foreign dignitaries and government representatives, you wouldn't have stories about them going overseas.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Yes.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You're still trying to push that garbage?

Comey quote:

Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

FBI

Show me how the above statement can be read to be interpreted as, "Hillary's server was the only one that wasn't hacked."

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join