It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort Charged by FBI

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So Trumps campaign chairman

FORMER Campaign Manager
Gee, folks dont read anymore.....

This whole thing is like Pizza Gate. How Hillary got implicated is the same way Trump is being implicated.

They all freakin guilty....

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
This reminds me of a guy who got punished under article 134 of the UCMJ, which basically means we really want to punish him, we are pretty sure he did something but we cant prove it so here is what we can.

For all the hype kind of a disappointing finish for this part of things.

Yeah pretty much, it's like I said if you investigate anyone for this long you'll find something they did wrong. Oh well.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

"Nothingburger, Witch Hunt" Guess not, charges of conspiracy against the United States, is not a "Nothingburger" Go ahead defend trumps team now. There will be more too.!!! Hey alt right, kept my mouth shut for months now, TOLD YOU SO!!!!

Did you just accuse me of defending Trump and his team?

Dont read many of my threads you???

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Absolutely.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well if there is any Trump-Russia conspiracy, this should shake it loose. Manafort was Trump's campaign manager, albeit not for very long. He would have known about any such connection, and facing charges no doubt the hope is he will spill the beans to cut a deal.

If that doesn't happen, the Trump-Russia myth believers will really have nothing left to stand on.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I don't think he's accusing you of anything. I think he's just spiking the football.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

"Nothingburger, Witch Hunt" Guess not, charges of conspiracy against the United States, is not a "Nothingburger" Go ahead defend trumps team now. There will be more too.!!! Hey alt right, kept my mouth shut for months now, TOLD YOU SO!!!!

I remember you being very nasty to me regarding trump.....I have not recently looked at your threads.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

FORMER Campaign Manager

This whole thing is like Pizza Gate. How Hillary got implicated is the same way Trump is being implicated.

Ya gotta admit, with all the # coming out of Hollywood lately, Pizzagate doesn't sound as farfetched anymore...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Wow, I think you must have your ATS members mixed up.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I don't think he's accusing you of anything. I think he's just spiking the football.

He should have taken a knee instead.

link   
It seems a bit silly to try and tie Democrats to the charges against Manafort at this point. Manafort is being charged with illegally working for Viktor Yanukovych, which was the pro-Russia side. Democrats wanted Ukraine on the pro-Europe side.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Ya gotta admit, with all the # coming out of Hollywood lately, Pizzagate doesn't sound as farfetched anymore...

Yes it does since this Manafort thing is real and pizza kill rooms don't exist.

edit on 30-10-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Other Side Of The Coin....I know you hate trump and what he stands for as much as I do....You are spot on almost all the time with trump....I must have responded to the wrong reply.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: ketsuko

He should have taken a knee instead.

Better than taking an arrow to the knee.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Oh, wait? I was the most right person on ATS?

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I personally think it's Manafort and possibly an associate like Rick Gates. I'm also going to speculate that it's a financial crime. Manafort is so effing dirty, from the start I couldn't imagine there was any way an investigation into him wouldn't result in some charges, even if it's got nothing to do with "collusion."

edit on 2017-10-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: face23785

FORMER Campaign Manager

No, it doesn't sound so far-fetched any more. We've pretty much established that a huge swath of the Hollywood elite really could force themselves on whoever they wanted, male or female, adult or underage.

No, there is absolutely no reason to think Washington doesn't have the same problem.
edit on 30-10-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

link   
The indictment accuses Manafort of laundering money from Russia and Ukraine from 2006 through 2016 through multiple U.S. businesses.

This document won't allow copy/paste. I haven't read it all yet.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

What...did someone take your sweetroll?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Head is hurting from word play.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I personally think it's Manafort and possibly an associate like Rick Gates. I'm also going to speculate that it's a financial crime. Manafort is so effing dirty, from the start I couldn't imagine there was any way an investigation into him wouldn't result in some charges, even if it's got nothing to do with "collusion."

You should have started a pool... lol

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join