posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:24 PM
a reply to: penroc3
1. The area is implied to be a remote area of the Edwards range. It isn't. You can potentially see it from the highway.
2. If it was a test craft, it wouldn't be alone. There would be chase aircraft with it and obvious in the video.
3. If it was as stated and some top secret anti gravity craft, it wouldn't be tested there in the daylight.
4. There are several other explanations of what it could be. I personally think it is a support structure for a drop test, or instrument payload on
the end of a tethered balloon. The tethered balloon can be almost 1000' ft above it and not easily spotted.
This would also explain the lack of concern from Edwards ATC since they would be tracking from radar. It could just as easily be GC.
5. "Uncut" video. Clearly cut video.
6. Anytime I see an edited video, put together with ominous music and shaky video work, I automatically put in the skeptic hat.
31-10-2017 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)