It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRITICAL COLLUSION UPDATE: Every DemocRAT in the US Paid for the Dossier!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
But if you're finding yourself suffering any anxiety, you could always buy a Trumpy Bear and snuggle up with that. I heard it even has a secret pouch containing an American flag blankie that you can tent over your bed to make your very own safe space!

... while standing at attention, hand over heart of course ... *sniff*

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

To figure out the MO one only needs look to The Jesuits and how they worked the North American Tribes back in the day .The Jesuits offspring the CIA have the same MO and will play both sides every which way of Sunday . JFK knew that and I would think DT does too .

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't have any "adoration" of any politicians honestly. I can't really say that I ever have. It's not really my thing. But if it was my thing, I'm fairly certain HRC would be toward the bottom of my list of possible candidates for adoration.

I believe I alluded to my belief last fall that I'm fairly certain Clinton (as most psychopaths who have risen to that level of influence) has committed crimes that would make Charlie Manson wince ... but they're just not this silly, penny-ante BS that the right-wing keeps crying about wondering why investigations never go anywhere.
edit on 30-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Dead witnesses like Capone..no mystery there.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Capone? I would have said Dillinger, to put it in the correct context.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Half an hour? The parts that took the longest were the FEC search (paging through results, typing names) and the the image but as you can tell from my pro arrow drawing, I didn't expend too much time there either.

The rest of it just sort of writes itself. If I have a spark of inspiration, I usually find my groove in the first sentence or two and the rest just pours out. You should hear me with a couple margaritas in me.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

It's the stupid brain gap I can't remember,sometimes..RICO for sure,since our security apparatus can be, illegally, played with by politics now.
edit on 30-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I'd say more Madoff than Manson but then again, it's hard to find anything comparable to people who control foreign policy. Would Hillary Clinton for instance order Huma Abedin to go to house and massacre a bunch of people?

Doubtful even assuming Huma would do it.

On the other hand, would she sleep soundly with the knowledge that she made a decision that resulted in hundreds or thousands of deaths of innocent people somewhere far removed? I'd say yes. But I also assume that people in positions of power like that have extremely well developed knacks for justifying just about anything to themselves.

Then again, maybe she's a sociopath.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Is that you, Jeremy? Fcking awesome, think I just turned gay without any weed whatsoever.

And I start to love mondays, how did you even make that possible and... and... and... why am I awake so early? It's 9am in the fcking morning, nobody will believe that I didn't stay up all night again. Did you just use the telepathic buzzer to wake me up?

Wait. Waiter?
2 Martinis for my friend over the Pond and a cup of coffee, please!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I have to hand it to you. I usually dont like what you have to say. Im laughing in a good way as I write this;

I love the way you write satire. Its brilliant as always.

Have a good one you bum.

Thanks! I'd like to think that even posters who disagree with just about every political opinion I have can at least find some entertainment value in my Mud Pit threads.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

But I also assume that people in positions of power like that have extremely well developed knacks for justifying just about anything to themselves.
Someone indoctrinated into the ends justifies the means only needs a bit of faith to augment the doctrine . ISIS anyone ?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I'm thinking that's actually pretty accurate.

You might get a better gfx editor, that does the arrows auto.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Uhhh... I can explain... (gulps)... See, what had happened was...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'd like to apply for the arrow job, fine art arrows to die for! Wait. Is that wordplay already? It's 10am in the morning, way too early for wordplay.

You guys should go to bed and get some sleep, I can take it from here.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
All This focus on who paid for the dossier....

And none on what's in it.

I bet this doesn't interest those prpsecutors nearly as much as the contents.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

And an apple is still an apple unless of course unless it identifies as a banana.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

That was a bit exhausting to read. Typing it must have been a chore.
But it was funny too. You're very clever.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I dig when you do satire, I really do.

But the irony to me here is that your satirical thread here jesting about trying to connect many actors as shady and what have, actually resembles your very own threads more than anyone elses.

Like this thread. Note the cool charts you use on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you have others threads like this.

On topic, I do not think obama paying this firm is proof that he knew they were getting dirt on Trump from the russians at the time.

But that fact that, as the Federalist article you mock points out, his advisor is married to a Fusion GPS employee, by the time he received a briefing on the dossier, he had to know that this came from the law firm he was paying.

At this point, he is hearing all of the claims from his party saying how getting dirt for opponents from russia is so terrible. And yet he continues to employ these people.

Is this proof a crime? No. But its more smoke.

The question will be how did the obama admin use this dossier. That is where the real scandal is.

Who Cares Who Paid For It???

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
a reply to: carewemust

both sides are stupid.....

the voters dont read, they dont think for themselves, they are swayed by the last thing they heard; whether true or false, democracy is a failure b/c people are idiots

Speaking for yourself i presume?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Trust me...No one in the left is even giving this a second thought. It's a distraction for the Mueller investigation moving in with prosecutorial actions. Who paid for a dossier isn't the issue. It's the contents and that is what has trump on the war psth . North Korea will be lucky to survive the week without bombs flying. I hate to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join