It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRITICAL COLLUSION UPDATE: Every DemocRAT in the US Paid for the Dossier!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I hope you have a way to get this vital discovery to Fox News, or another Right-Wing outlet, after it's cleaned up and boiled down to the facts, of course.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
this is just sad

So.... because the claims against the firm and the democrats are pretty significant you believe that being overly dramatic about it and accusing the right of bringing it up makes it.. less important?

I get your sarcastic edge here and your attempt at humour.. but you've just rambled and made it obvious you rabid obsession with the right.

Democrats and Republicans use law firms for various tasks.. congrats for pointing that out - its a no brainer!
Its happened long before Obama or Trump.. congrats again for stating the obvious.

What you are wanting to ignore, is the Dossier was full of bogus information (they knew this)
What you are also wanting to ignore, is the Democrats all lied about who paid for it and who knew!
What you are also wanting to ignore, is they do this so they can claim ''attorney privilege'' which goes against transparent election rules (as Gowdy just pointed out)
What you pretend to ignore is that this fake info Dossier was used to help Obama snoop on Trump and the Republicans during an election. You realize how bad that is?

Come on dude, you're normally a bit more classy than this! :/

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I have to hand it to you. I usually dont like what you have to say. Im laughing in a good way as I write this;

I love the way you write satire. Its brilliant as always.

Have a good one you bum.

edit on 10 30 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Kudos. Aren't we here to question those in power? Satire or not, this is a question we should all ask.

We've questioned all those in power up until now.

Do we have our savior? Or are we foolish enough to think a savior exists?

People are saviors of humanity and in history, rarely individuals save us. While individuals exist, only by that of the support of their constitutes.
edit on 30-10-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Satire level = Fail.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I have to hand it to you. I usually dont like what you have to say. Im laughing in a good way as I write this;

I love the way you write satire. Its brilliant as always.

Have a good one you bum.

We see pundits from both sides on this site which prides itself in denying ignorance.

Though few who openly represent each side are honest enough to say that we are being fooled.

Ante is honest, consistent and well spoken.

I believe that is more of an honor most of us hold.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Whats next OP ,going to go pro Trump lol Imagine for a moment the opportunity Trump has to make a pay to play pardon scheme . PPP kind of has a ring similar to pee pee (dossier )

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Making this thread requires a special kind of triggered ferocity, congrats on going full re.

It's as if the Russians would never seek to influence a Clinton, whom could never be enticed by money or power or exorbitant amounts of both.

The Clinton's would never seek retribution for being openly shamed in public during the debates by Trump.

Bill's looks on his face while his female accusers were paraded in front of him were just him realizing he didn't bring enough condoms, come on.

And Hillary would never possess in her sweet heart thoughts of payback for having to endure that and then lose to the biggest laughingstock candidate to ever be nominated.

The MSM were just having fun saying there was ever a resistance, it doesn't mean an organized and funded effort to run a shadow government outside of the Constitution has been attempted.

There aren't any Congress people openly calling her Madam President or anything like that, boldly supporting the open treason they see taking place.

What's wrong with people, hey?

edit on 30-10-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Like this thread. Note the cool charts you use on it.

Well, one main difference is I'm a random guy on the Internet who mapped a bunch of connections to form a map without making any specific claims about what those connections might actually imply and the The Federalist is media outlet that's cherry picking payments to Perkins Coie from among many thousands, from possibly hundreds of sources (and those are just the ones that have to declare to the FEC), ignoring that similar amounts have been paid by others and by OFA for years, to imply that Obama possibly also paid Perkins Coie to "funnel" money to Fusion GPS to subcontract Christopher Steele to do research.

Because apparently all the millions and millions of dollars that Perkins Coie bills per year could be part of paying Fusion GPS.

On topic, I do not think obama paying this firm is proof that he knew they were getting dirt on Trump from the russians at the time.

But that fact that, as the Federalist article you mock points out, his advisor is married to a Fusion GPS employee, by the time he received a briefing on the dossier, he had to know that this came from the law firm he was paying.

He may or may not have known the role of Perkins Coie in paying Fusion GPS. Do you think when Donald Trump was briefed on it, that he was told all that information?

What was Murray's position again? A "top communications adviser?" How "top" are we taking? I have two junior admins that direct report to me. One of them has worked for me for almost two years and I have no idea what either of their spouses do. I guess maybe I would if I didn't telecommute or we fraternized. Maybe I'm just a terrible boss?

And what's Murray's wife's position at Fusion GPS? We're also going to assume that she knew about Steele?

Let us not forget how Sean Spicer once characterized the guy who ran Trump's campaign, what two months longer than Bannon?

"played a very limited role for a very limited amount of time"

Would you also just assume that Donald Trump "had to know" that Carter Page had gone to Moscow? I mean, I guess that makes sense since he also didn't know about the meeting his son, son-in-law and campaign manager had with a Russian lawyer promising to deliver documents at the direction of the Russian government:

"Don is -- as many of you know Don -- he's a good boy. He's a good kid. And he had a meeting, nothing happened with the meeting. It was a short meeting as he told me -- because I only heard about it two or three days ago."

At this point, he is hearing all of the claims from his party saying how getting dirt for opponents from russia is so terrible. And yet he continues to employ these people.

Assuming that he knew all that you assume he knew, that what Don Jr was holding the meeting for is more than superficially equivalent to what was done via Fusion GPS/Steele, is your assessment and not one that I share.

The question will be how did the obama admin use this dossier. That is where the real scandal is.

I think we can all agree that politics in general has gotten increasingly absurd. But stop for a moment and appreciate the irony that the lynch pin for this dossier scandal speculation is a CNN article. I mean, it's like an inverted mountain of speculation built atop a few lines of ambiguous text from a single source in a single article.

And ultimately, it really only matters for the purposes of future rhetoric what the reality is. Let's just assume that the FISC judge was persuaded to grant the FISA warrant because of sparse, uncorroborated "raw intel" contained in a few memos from Steele (if the FISA warrants were granted at the end of the summer, it couldn't have been what we're referring to as the "dossier" unless everything in the dossier came from the first couple months).

Let's go with a worst case scenario that the application was based *entirely* on uncorroborated rumors. Then what? The FBI agent or whomever will be reprimanded, maybe fired? The judge removed from FISC? Maybe?

What else? Are you then also hoping he/she responsible for presenting the uncorroborated, questionable intel, is going to then implicate somebody up the hierarchy for pressuring him/her? What happens when that person flatly denies it? Repeat that a few more times and that's how much would need to happen for the worst case scenario to blow up into something that actually implicates agency heads or cabinet members. What are the chances that they would be complicit, feel guilty, admit their guilt and implicate the President?

Even if the worst case scenario were true, what would actually result from it being exposed? A talking point for the next decade? Hell, the GOP could probably drag this out for at least 4 years on nothing but partisan desire. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. The FISC apps/proceedings are recorded/archived. That would seem to be the logical place to start.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

What you pretend to ignore is that this fake info Dossier was used to help Obama snoop on Trump and the Republicans during an election.

What you ignore is that your statement is completely unproven. You're accusing me of ignoring your assumptions and speculations. I'm fine with that?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I'm just amazed by how powerful and organized the Democrats are as a party. Oh wait a minute, which party controls every level of government both state and federal? And the judges too.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I'm just amazed by how powerful and organized the Democrats are as a party. Oh wait a minute, which party controls every level of government both state and federal? And the judges too.

The same party and same agenda as always.... Thanks to people willing to subject to the same party(s).

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
LOL

Well done.

Show the liars and traitors just how stupid they sound.

Most are not smart enough to get it; the ones that are employ the time-honored “i know you are but what am I?” gambit.

Confront the liars at every level. Indictments are coming.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
LOL

Well done.

Show the liars and traitors just how stupid they sound.

Most are not smart enough to get it; the ones that are employ the time-honored “i know you are but what am I?” gambit.

Confront the liars at every level. Indictments are coming.

roflmao

That's comedy GOLD coming from you!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Whistling past the graveyard, huh?

You must really be worked up and stressed out over this.

Not really? Three reasons:

1. As a smug, know it all liberal, I take it for granted that I'm probably right.

2. If it turns out Manafort was indicted, I can throw my awesome prognostication skills in your face.

3. I had an epiphany the other day. See, it seems that a lot of people have this notion that there exists a scandal so big that it will destroy the dominant party of the other tribe, thereby entirely disempowering the other tribe politically. Turns out, US history doesn't really support that idea.

In fact, very recent history suggests that we're so polarized as a society that we're basically living in what amounts to divergent realities. And the fact remains that even if we could agree on what is or isn't true, Hillary and Obama could be on tape eating live puppies as a sacrifice to Satan and it's still not going to make me or many many people like me any fonder or less critical of Trump.

So no, I'm not really sweating it. But if you're finding yourself suffering any anxiety, you could always buy a Trumpy Bear and snuggle up with that. I heard it even has a secret pouch containing an American flag blankie that you can tent over your bed to make your very own safe space!
edit on 2017-10-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When you click on "Donate" at a Democrat website, there's no telling where your money will go. One of Obama's chief advisors (Jonathan Gruber) repeatedly assured the DNC that voters are too stupid to ask questions.

That's for suckers. I use the top secret donation site that lets me specify that all my money go directly to funding dossiers about Trump.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

In fact, very recent history suggests that we're so polarized as a society that we're basically living in what amounts to divergent realities. And the fact remains that even if we could agree on what is or isn't true, Hillary and Obama could be on tape eating live puppies as a sacrifice to Satan and it's still not going to make me or many many people like me any fonder or less critical of Trump.

But would it tarnish your adoration of Obama & Hillary?

Waiting to see you back in the Al Qaeda thread....

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I dig when you do satire, I really do.

But the irony to me here is that your satirical thread here jesting about trying to connect many actors as shady and what have, actually resembles your very own threads more than anyone elses.

It's ALL connected though.

Paul Manafort was working with Tony Podesta as early as 2011.

In April of 2015 an email concerning "Pied Piper" candidates circulated amongst DNC staffers of which Tony's brother John was a part of. Donald Trump was a potential "Pied Piper".

In May of 2015 Bill Clinton and Donald trump had a phone call before Trump announced his candidacy.

In March of 2016 Paul Manafort joined the Trump campaign.

I wish the intelligent folks would look past the partisan # and realize there IS some kind of massive conspiracy here. We just don't know entirely what it is yet.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Ok, so be serious....how long did it take to write that?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't have any "adoration" of any politicians honestly. I can't really say that I ever have. It's not really my thing. But if it was my thing, I'm fairly certain HRC would be toward the bottom of my list of possible candidates for adoration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join