It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRITICAL COLLUSION UPDATE: Every DemocRAT in the US Paid for the Dossier!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The greatest scandal in the history of the world was just revealed by yours truly with the aid of the FEC's disbursements search.

As we all know for certain, the entire reason for the existence of the so-called "law firm" of Perkins Coie (make up your minds stupid, are you a restaurant or a fake law firm!) was to COLLUDE WITH RUSSIA by hiring some foreign commie errand boy to retrieve the HOAXFAKENEWSCNNTERRORIST Necronomicon dossier straight from the SVR/FSB/liberal media/establishment/deep state/NWO/Illuminati/RINOs/people-who-were-captured to use as a justification to spy on Manafort (who had been Killary's pro-Putin handler along with Tony Pedo-esta), to delegitimize President Trump — every man working-class hero globalist slayer — after Parkinson's-ear-piece-drone-strike-colostomy-pants-suit-seize-fall-down-assassin-Hillary lost the election (badly, it was historic)! And they knew that was coming because they had access to the real polls that showed Trump ahead by 30 points.

Thankfully, the Federalist caught Obama commie-red-handed paying Perkins Coie for it! I've taken the opportunity to do my own expert journalistic data mining and I'm here to tell you folks, it's worse than you could have possibly imagined.

I searched for disbursements to Perkins Coie, the fake law firm that doesn't do any lawyer stuff, and in 2016, they received THOUSANDS of payments! THOUSANDS! Clearly this was an oversight by The Federalist and we can expect to see an article a day from here until 2024 about each and every individual Democrat who paid for the dossier!

These are just some of the names of colluders who paid to collude with Russia to overthrow the government. All of these colluders paid collusion payments of $10,000 or more to send all our Uranium to Russia to put in the new nukes they were building to replace the old nukes they were decommissioning and sending back to us for our reactors. As if we want their old ass used uranium!

DNC, DCCC, DSCC, Killary, Obummer, Ron Barber for Congress, Menedez for Senate, American Bridge 21st Century, American Optometric Association Political Action Committee (DON'T NEED GLASSES TO SEE THEIR COLLUSION DO WE?), NextGen Climate Action Committee, Friends of Lois Capps (LOIS CAPPS AIN'T GOT NO FRIENDS FOLKS! FAKE!), Senate Majority PAC (THEY WISH!), Al Franken for Senate, Tammy Baldwin for Senate, House Majority PAC, Priorities USA Action, Emily's List (EMILY'S LIST OF COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA!), Physicians Mutual Insurance Company PAC, John Tierney for Congress, Correct the Record, Gillibrand for Senate, Friends for Gregory Meeks, Van Hollen for Senate, Evan Bayh Committee (WHAT'S AN EVAN BAYH?), Kamala Harris for Senate, Nunn for Senate Inc (YEAH RIGHT 'CAUSE A NUN WOULD BE IN SENATE! PUH-LEAZE!), Schatz for Senate, Not Who We Are PAC (GOOD TRY CLOWNS! WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW!), Shaheen for Senate (SHARIA FOR SENATE MORE LIKE IT), Friends of John Delaney, Tammy for Illinois, Rand Perkins for Congress, Maggie for NH, Braley for Iowa, New Hampshire Democratic Party, Friends of Patrick Murphy, Pingree for Congress, Kaine for Virginia, Daniel Giroux for Congress (GIROUX THE ZERO!), Suozzi for Congress, Brenda Lawrence for Congress, Democratic Party of Hawaii, Friends for Harry Reid (ACTUALLY, I THINK THEY MAY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BUY HARRY REID FRIENDS, AMIRIGHT?!), Bennett for Colorado

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

They've been planning this coup for YEARS! When I looked at 2015, I found about 1,000 payments from the same traitors! In 2015, the DNC paid this fake "law firm" $1.4 million! Obomba?! $300k! And from 2013-2014? $1.1 million from the DNC and $730k from Chairman Maoboma! The REAL scandal is how much this damn dossier cost! It musta been billions!

To put the crime of the century into perspective, I made this awesome image:

Just remember! It doesn't matter what happens tomorrow!

This is what matters!

edit on 2017-10-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
DNC, DCCC, DSCC, Killary, Obummer, Ron Barber for Congress, Menedez for Senate, American Bridge 21st Century, American Optometric Association Political Action Committee (DON'T NEED GLASSES TO SEE THEIR COLLUSION DO WE?), NextGen Climate Action Committee, Friends of Lois Capps (LOIS CAPPS AIN'T GOT NO FRIENDS FOLKS! FAKE!), Senate Majority PAC (THEY WISH!), Al Franken for Senate, Tammy Baldwin for Senate, House Majority PAC, Priorities USA Action, Emily's List (EMILY'S LIST OF COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA!), Physicians Mutual Insurance Company PAC, John Tierney for Congress, Correct the Record, Gillibrand for Senate, Friends for Gregory Meeks, Van Hollen for Senate, Evan Bayh Committee (WHAT'S AN EVAN BAYH?), Kamala Harris for Senate, Nunn for Senate Inc (YEAH RIGHT 'CAUSE A NUN WOULD BE IN SENATE! PUH-LEAZE!), Schatz for Senate, Not Who We Are PAC (GOOD TRY CLOWNS! WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW!), Shaheen for Senate (SHARIA FOR SENATE MORE LIKE IT), Friends of John Delaney, Tammy for Illinois, Rand Perkins for Congress, Maggie for NH, Braley for Iowa, New Hampshire Democratic Party, Friends of Patrick Murphy, Pingree for Congress, Kaine for Virginia, Daniel Giroux for Congress (GIROUX THE ZERO!), Suozzi for Congress, Brenda Lawrence for Congress, Democratic Party of Hawaii, Friends for Harry Reid (ACTUALLY, I THINK THEY MAY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BUY HARRY REID FRIENDS, AMIRIGHT?!), Bennett for Colorado

You forgot CNN.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I forgot Fusion GPS too. There goes all my CT cred

edit on 2017-10-29 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You talking yourself into thinking this isn't a big deal?

Fine with me.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

How do I say this without misrepresenting it as sarcasm? Umm, well-played. Nice job, Ante!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

***rubbing and squinting eyes***

No chance in hell you're posting something like this..

I'M GOING TO "RE"READ YOUR THREAD OP.

GRAMBLER!!! where is GRAMBLER 🤔🤔🤔🤔

edit on 30-10-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Are we in some alternate universe?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You forgot CNN.

Now, I'm happy!

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I dig when you do satire, I really do.

But the irony to me here is that your satirical thread here jesting about trying to connect many actors as shady and what have, actually resembles your very own threads more than anyone elses.

Like this thread. Note the cool charts you use on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you have others threads like this.

On topic, I do not think obama paying this firm is proof that he knew they were getting dirt on Trump from the russians at the time.

But that fact that, as the Federalist article you mock points out, his advisor is married to a Fusion GPS employee, by the time he received a briefing on the dossier, he had to know that this came from the law firm he was paying.

At this point, he is hearing all of the claims from his party saying how getting dirt for opponents from russia is so terrible. And yet he continues to employ these people.

Is this proof a crime? No. But its more smoke.

The question will be how did the obama admin use this dossier. That is where the real scandal is.

edit on 30-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Your image gives this story legitimacy, so you get points for that.... You also get points for making the deep state a central theme in your narrative.

... But you forgot to link multiple obscure right wing blogs as citations, so you lose some points there.

Overall, it's passable

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

I am here.

He is being sarcastic, and cleverly so.

Unfortunately, I feel his sarcasm is also a criticism of himself.

And I think its a more serious situation than Ante does. (the democratic paying of the dossier)

But nonetheless, a fun thread and a reminder of the dangers of having too much of a conspiratorial mind.
edit on 30-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Fixed!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
When you click on "Donate" at a Democrat website, there's no telling where your money will go. One of Obama's chief advisors (Jonathan Gruber) repeatedly assured the DNC that voters are too stupid to ask questions.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

This feels...forced.

Good effort though.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
You talking yourself into thinking this isn't a big deal?

Fine with me.

Explain? I'm just picking up where The Federalist left off. In fact, I'd say I just dropped the mother of all truth bombs (MOATB).

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Bigburgh

He is being sarcastic, and cleverly so

Sarcasm or desperation?

I think it's just resignation that it could all be true.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

both sides are stupid.....

the voters dont read, they dont think for themselves, they are swayed by the last thing they heard; whether true or false, democracy is a failure b/c people are idiots

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: GD21D
Your image gives this story legitimacy, so you get points for that.... You also get points for making the deep state a central theme in your narrative.

... But you forgot to link multiple obscure right wing blogs as citations, so you lose some points there.

Overall, it's passable

Plus no Pokemon.

For gods sake, lets not forget the election stealing pokemon!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
a reply to: carewemust

both sides are stupid.....

the voters dont read, they dont think for themselves, they are swayed by the last thing they heard; whether true or false, democracy is a failure b/c people are idiots

I hope you don't go through your day treating people like they're all idiots, LOL!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Whistling past the graveyard, huh?

You must really be worked up and stressed out over this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join