It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Craig Roberts: The Kennedy Assassination

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

I did a couple searches and did not find this one...

If any of you out there in ATS land, have read much PCR, you know what I mean when I say:

Paul Craig Roberts has, in my opinion, been consistently honest, and "very level headed". His articles scream the truth, and reality. (To me anyhow, hopefully you too) He certainly seems to me, to be much less "biased" than most other bloggers, reporters on the net.

This article of his again speaks volumes..

I posted this because I admire Paul Craig Roberts and his efforts at sorting this mess out, and explaining things in a different brighter light.

EDIT addition: I forgot to mention just how utterly logical his thoughts on the story will never change meme.

The USS Liberty could not be stronger or more valid point, as to the "official story will never change". It is this logic, and making of a point or thought, or opinion that PCR uses in most everything I have read of his..

You can't get much more obvious than the USS Liberty "incident".

Regards,

Pravdaseeker

edit on 29-10-2017 by pravdaseeker because: typo

edit on 30-10-2017 by pravdaseeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-30-2017 by Springer because: Removed link and content from non gratis site

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

The USS Liberty Incident, never forget. True colors matter!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Everything leads back to Isreal and every one knows it......right to the Twin Towers.

But Isreal is only a cover for these global monsters......a throwaway.....they want Isreal bombed.....they want to self-immolate to become martyrs.........maybe they will have an accident or meteor will land on Isreal so there can be no martyrs.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I don't see any links to an article.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

GOOD GRIEF.... well that is what happens when you post something in a hurry...

My sincerest apologies..

The Kennedy Assassination

My answer is also that it doesn’t matter what we know or what the facts are, the official story will never be changed. For example, we know as an absolute indisputable fact that Israel intentionally attacked the USS Liberty inflicting enormous casualties on US Navy personnel, and the US government continues the coverup that it was all a mistake despite unequivocal statements to the contrary by the Moorer Commission, led by Admiral Tom Moorer, former Chief of Naval Operations and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

My answer also is that time is better spent in trying to prevent conspiracies in the making, such as the endless stream of lies and accusations against Russia that are turning a friendly country into an enemy and renewing the risk of nuclear armageddon. Indeed, the biggest conspiracy theory of the present time is the one issuing from the military/security complex, the Democratic National Committee, and the presstitute media that Russia in collusion with Donald Trump hacked the US presidential election.

Again, my apologies...amazing.. that was a first for me.. Ha!

Pravdaseeker

a reply to: Cancerwarrior

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This book PCR mentions IS THE BEST JFK BOOK EVER!

www.amazon.com...

It is conclusive proof they murdered him. I'm surprised that was published.

I've read numerous books on the JFK asassination but really that book is amazing, I kid you not!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Well mate, it just shows that PCR does give good advice, and rarely steers the public in the wrong direction.

Glad you enjoyed the book, and yes, it is pretty obvious for a long time, it was a lot more than the nutjob in the library loft.

Pravdaseeker

a reply to: Willtell

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I reckon the work of PCR is top notch and he hits it on the button nearly all the time.

top topics

join