It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Shooting Sounds Possibly LP Gas Gunfire Simulators

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: MuonToGluon

Read the main thread!

It is all in their. Take you a while but worth the effort if you are looking for the truth.

You don't often get spoon fed do you?

P

Er, no one reads complete posts anymore?

It's not for me, I have no deal in this.

Said it'd be nice if someone could include a link to a thread when they make a claim so one can check it out, or even compile everything together to get a better picture.

I apologize for attempting to make peoples investigations of conspiracies a little easier.

You're right you shouldn't have to spoon feed and make investigations easier in conspiracies, I'm an idiot for even suggestion it, I'll know better to try next time.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

When some threads have over 100 pages finding information does get ridiculous. It isn't spoon feeding to ask for information that won't come up using search. I agree a master thread would be great because this has gotten to the point where we have dozens of categories of subjects and theories along with a myriad of videos, some firsthand, interviews, compilations, conspiracy, false flag, drill, hoax, MSM coverage, victims, crisis actors, etc, etc.

You got me inspired enough to start learning some new programs so thanks again.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

May have been posted already, but here's another video I haven't seen before

www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Is there *any* evidence (I mean Evidence, not circumstantial, not speculation, not just word) for any of the theories that have come out?

Can't yell at others if the other side doesn't have the exact same that you're yelling about.

Everyone is different and they can form whatever narrative or belief they have that they want, you do not have the right just to yell and scream at people for having their own thoughts, it is the very thing you are telling people to do is to have their owns thoughts with an open mind - you cannot pick and choose what thoughts people can have.

'We,' the ordinary public, don't have the authority to conduct a formal investigation and collect evidence.

It's the OFFICIAL STORY that would need to be prosecuted in a criminal court if Paddock had survived.

'We' are the jurors...not alternate investigators/prosecutors.

And, we don't have to conduct a formal investigation and prosecute alternate theories to determine that we have 'REASONABLE DOUBT' about the ever-evolving official story.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Until someone can show me muzzle flashes on video I'm pretty convinced they used simulators and the PA system to create hysteria and panic, lots of noise and people running everywhere. With all that going on it would be quite easy for real shooters to fire a volley then disappear. This is the most logical conclusion, I'm surprised more people don't see this yet. The only other possibilities remaining are helicopters and drones. Helicopters seem likely for at least the 3 initial shots heard before the volley when Aldean ran off stage.

I've put some of the gunfire in to an audio program and found extreme variations in the timing between shots as well as the volume levels which would not happen were these real weapons being fired. I'm trying to make a video to show a comparison between real weapons and what we hear on the videos from Las Vegas.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Many of the videos taken at the concert have voices saying "that isn't real gunfire" or "it's coming over the PA system".

Well since there are many videos with people saying "that isn't real gunfire" or "its coming over the PA system", would you mind posting a few of these videos for us please? Even just 2 of these videos were the people say this. Thanks in advance!!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieWoof

May have been posted already, but here's another video I haven't seen before

www.facebook.com...

Anywhere to view this that's not on Facebook? Don't wanna get into Zuckerberg/FBI database

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

as a Las Vegas resident and someone who actually knows a few people that were at the concert, you are insulting those that died or were injured by continuing to spew nonsense based theories.

This guy shot all of those people. There weren't second and third shooters. He wasn't a patsy.

I'd say being a Las Vegas resident, I'm sorry to say, doesn't make you an authority on this, we have at least one ATS member who was there and he has also said being there doesn't make him an authority on what went down..

Yes, people.were injured and killed but that is as far as the 'fact" section of your post goes, everything else you said is opinion.

Something, in fact many things, aren't right in this case. More fool you if you want to swallow the Cool Aid along with the hook, line and sinker by believing the OS is an accurate account of what went down. If I lived in Las Vegas i'd be livid that the local authorities believe you're dumb enough to fall for this! You didn't even address the info in the op, if you debunked anything, you'd be slightly.more credible.

I still don't get why, if there really was only one gunman, why they would use something like this other than to corral the survivors into a designated Killxone and maximise casualties.

The best theory I've heard so far involves the FBI running illegal arms deals on US soil with Daesh militants, placing RFID Chip embedded guns to track the slimey b@st@rds across the globe. Paddock was the arms dealer and Daesh uncovered the plot, killed Paddock and opened fire on the crowd. FBI can't admit to illegal arms deals so a cover-up is needed.

I'm not saying this is what happens but to me it's certainly more plausible than "disgruntled millionaire kills and injures hundreds of like minded souls" (as in Paddock was a country fan), MK Ultra or in the name of Allah. And it does cover about every base.

So far the only line I can draw between the OP and my favourite theory is that perhaps, as I said earlier, to make it easier to maximise casualties but it seems a lot of effort to go to, plus, if the authorities weren't behind the Helo that was going round with its transponder switched off, why didn't they do something about it?

I still haven't seen any proof of this but there are some people theorising that there was a training exercise going on as this was unfolding (if true that's the 3Rd major incident I've heard of following that pattern) if some of the gunfire was just a simulation, is it possible that was part of the training exercise? (because, really, I can't think of any other use for one of these, it's like a grown up versions of the keyring I had as a kid that had pistol fire, shotgun fire, semi automatic fire, fully automatic fire, rocket launch and grenade noises)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

You'll hear the people in the crowd talking at 5:29, there's several clips from different people saying the same thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Proof of an active shooter drill the day before at 3:17 in video above.
edit on 31-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I said in another thread eons ago that there has to be some reason or link to these drills. Too many of these kinds of incidents are occurring day after or same days as these drills but I've no clue why that should be and as soon as I saw the notice for a drill in the Mandalay Hotel at the start of all this, I thought here we go again!
edit on 31-10-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

I said in another thread eons ago that there has to be some reason or link to these drills. Too many of these kinds of incidents are occurring day after or same days as these drills but I've no clue why that should be and as soon as I saw the notice for a drill in the Mandalay Hotel at the start of all this, I thought here we go again!

I hate to even type these words but it's starting to look like the word "drill" can be substituted for "False Flag" yes people have died and others injured, I'm not even remotely close to saying that a false flag means there were no casualties, before I get tarred with that brush.

The only other thing that makes the slightest lick of sense to me in all this is the possibility that terrorists uncover these drills and organise terrorist attacks that mimic them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join