It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga and Joe Biden released PSA to Prevent sexual assault. Yes Creepy Uncle Joe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: seasonal

Seeing that the #metoo movement has created so many accusations, perhaps one of the myriad children you think Joe has touched will come forward and accuse him?

Otherwise, i'd say you are seeing phantasms.

You know.very well...that children dont report abuse almost by default.

Fear and shame.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

For some strange reason, they do this, like Hillary advocating for Children or for the law.

2014 Lady Gaga and R. Kelly's Scrapped Video Was 'Literally an Ad for Rape'

A source has come forward to Page Six bearing the horrible, horrible details of Lady Gaga's scrapped "Do What U Want" video, which features alleged child rapist R. Kelly and was shot by alleged sexual predator Terry Richardson. How did this video even come into being?

jezebel.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

What kills me are people who only see a nice old man.

I am a nice person, and as nice as I am, I will not stroke a little girls hair, hell I won't touch her. And this is not out of fear of the sick stuff. It is out of respect and knowing right and wrong.

But some think this is OK.

What is wrong with this guy?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

They do not.

But without it happening at least once, i cannot stoop to calling another man a pedophile. That is just beneath me.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: SeaWorthy

What kills me are people who only see a nice old man.

I am a nice person, and as nice as I am, I will not stroke a little girls hair, hell I won't touch her. And this is not out of fear of the sick stuff. It is out of respect and knowing right and wrong.

But some think this is OK.

What is wrong with this guy?

Why does any male/female interaction have to be sexual?

Im like you in that i am very reserved in how i interact with strangers children. But that is more about being aware of the parents hesitations. But you and I are not public figures. Nor do you and I know any possible prior acquaintance he could have with any of the kids in the videos.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Oh good ...SHOW me then I missed it..

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I would not smooch a 12 year old girl that isn't my daughter. Period. And the girl in the video was resisting and he just kept coming......

And I sure as hell would not stroke a 9 yer olds hair from behind and smooch the top of her head. Then cup her face in both my hands.

Objectively speaking do you not see an issue with this?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I have pretty specific life experiences that cause me to not want to do those things with strange children.

But affection is not sexual.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I have pretty specific life experiences that cause me to not want to do those things with strange children.

But affection is not sexual.

It is highly unusual for a grown MAN...to show such affection towards children he doesnt know. Especially a man. It's at best...unusual behavior. But putting that aside...dont you find the body language weird ?

Kids are obviously uncomfortable, and at least some of the parents are on to it...and these constant whisperings in the children's ears ? what's that about ? what on earth does he has to say to them that he has to whisper to them...?

Is there a direct proof in this video...of course not.

But mark my words...Biden is a gigantic pedo...and one day...this sad truth will come out.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I agree his body language is one that doesn't take no for an answer.

Oh well in 75 years after his death we will get the heavily redacted Joe Biden files.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join