It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga and Joe Biden released PSA to Prevent sexual assault. Yes Creepy Uncle Joe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
So why aren't we allowed to talk about how satanic pedophiles run the world again?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: toetheline

There has never once been a proven satanic cult performing active rituals

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Konduit

Um is that real?

What the hell is going on?

Yeah that was totally real...like the easter bunny and Santa oh and Conservative Circle Jerks...
All Fake News, except that last part with threads like this!
I really don't like defending any politicians, but seriously...?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

That was a post, that does not address the creepy kid touching in the video.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Without the pixel check SO what, he did that.

As has been proved he did not do that

FFS they also made it look like he wasn’t wearing any trousers and you complete ignored that and concentrate on a false hand on her breast

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Yes it is called a parody. They made the fake pics because of his propensity for inappropriate touching.

Watch the video, ignored the annoying guy's voice on the video.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If Lady Gaga sexually assaulted Binden would he run to the media with the story?
Valid question. Answer it.
edit on 30-10-2017 by crayzeed because: because

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Is Joe Biden 10years old?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

im sorry...this is too close to a slander....i need to see some actual claims by others that he is a letch.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Watch the videos. They speak for themselves. But if you are not comfortable, i understand.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

No they don't. The videos speak to out of context situations that we are voyeurs in.

If there aren't people willing to stand and accuse the man...its all innuendo. AKA "witch hunt".

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
He's trying to portray himself as a fatherly figure. The one's portraying him as such should look at themselves closely. If that's what you think you're either paranoid or have thoughts that aren't above reproach. Joe isn't creepy. He IS an asshole though.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

They were public events televised, we are not voyeurs.

I reserve the right to look at a video and say what I think. And from what I see in the videos at the least someone should have pulled Joe aside and told him to stop.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Joe and Gaga are going to help stop sexual assault. They teamed up to do a PSA to stop sexual assault. But Uncle Joe?

Anyone remember these little sweethearts?
"uncle" Joe has some really odd and scary interactions with young girls. From caressing to extremely creepy close talking and trying to steal him a little smoochy smoochies. This guy is a creep. The video (1:43) uncle Joe man handles a 13 year old, very odd that he is now the poster boy for sexual assault prevention? Was Bill Clinton busy?

That video of him fondling little girls is one of the most disgusting things ive seen. He's definately a pedo. No doubt at all. Its interesting how people dont see it.

Anyway...pick of the day for the cause at question.

Truly creepy.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
He's trying to portray himself as a fatherly figure. The one's portraying him as such should look at themselves closely. If that's what you think you're either paranoid or have thoughts that aren't above reproach. Joe isn't creepy. He IS an asshole though.

You're so naive man. No offense.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

100% agree.

I know of no one that would cup a little girls face from behind and then pull her hair back while she (being 10 years old) is back up against his senior bulge.
There is some icky stuff going on with that cat, and more than likely the whole swamp.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

originally posted by: intrepid

You're so naive man. No offense.

No offense taken. I'm just not paranoid nor see kids in this manner. And yes I have daughters. That wouldn't have bothered me. Well he bothers me just by opening his mouth but that's another story.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Seeing that the #metoo movement has created so many accusations, perhaps one of the myriad children you think Joe has touched will come forward and accuse him?

Otherwise, i'd say you are seeing phantasms.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

100% agree.

I know of no one that would cup a little girls face from behind and then pull her hair back while she (being 10 years old) is back up against his senior bulge.
There is some icky stuff going on with that cat, and more than likely the whole swamp.

Its interesting you posted this...that video has been on my mind lately. Couldnt force myself to start a thread.

Last time it surfaced during pizzagate thing. I was disgusted when first saw it...but then was even more surprised that people dont see it.

The creep is almost obvious...but no one dares to say anything.

Collective denial.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

is back up against his senior bulge.

Well he's got me by 15-20 years and I can say there is no bulge at that point in life without "little blue pills".
Hell, no urge either.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join