It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga and Joe Biden released PSA to Prevent sexual assault. Yes Creepy Uncle Joe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seedofchucky

When I said grandfatherly I was just trying to keep it a bit lighthearted, I do think he is a bit of a creeper as I said.
I don't think that he has ever been accused of anything other than being a bit too touchy/feeley though.

Perhaps on the left , things are different

I doubt things are really any different for the right or left in this regard, as long as we are talking regular common sense folk.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The sense of humor seems off good sir , hard to talk about pedophilia in a lighthearted way . Never seen this video till today , and that is pretty creepy . This is infront of the camera.... imagine behind closed doors. Hasn't been accused yet you mean . like harvey , how long did he sail the booty ocean till they came out ? cosby ?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
As long as they don't perform a duet, maybe it's not so bad?

ETA To clarify: I am not ridiculing the subject matter, I am ridiculing the presentation.

edit on 29/10/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I have 0 inklings that he is a pedo..is it possible, sure, anything is possible. A bit creepy..yes indeed, but I'm not ready to call him a pedo..that is a serious thing/charge to level at someone.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Agreed, you do not stroke a 10ish year old's face with both hands while it appears she is backed against your old crotchypoo.

He seems odd and I would have a vocal problem with that situation if it was my relation.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Good ol' Uncle Joe.

edit on 29-10-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Something is not right with the interaction between Uncle Joe and those poor girls. No one I have ever known would stroke, put their hands on, whisper sweet nothings in their ears or try to sneak creepy as hell kisses from pre-teens.

Weird.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

He doesn't do so well with the older ladies, too.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Um is that real?

What the hell is going on?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

edit on 29-10-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Nope, but I don't see where anyone ever made an anti-sexual assault PSA featuring Donald Trump and someone made up to look like sex kitten either.

Oh so you got nothing and thought people cared how you feel, gotcha.

Obviously you must have thought we cared about your opinion enough to drop it in here. So I guess we're even on that score.

Says the person who replies, you trigger too easily, work harder next time.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

What is it with these guys?

I would not even behave like that with female members of my own family. Ever heard of personal space?

If any of these old bastards go anywhere near your kids punch their #ing lights out. Enough of this.

Man, how did it all get so weird? There is no excuse for how this wrinkly is behaving. If he did that to a kid of mine he would be on the floor the next second with a broken nose, no matter who he is.

I think you all need to start reminding these people how angry you can be.

Lady GG is obviously a publicity smoke screen for this man. She should be ashamed, too. When it comes to children this is not acceptable.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Joes's a clown....BUT OF course we should loose our minds on WORDS not what we see....

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That image you posted looks photoshopped , his hand on her breast and of course his bare legs and boxer shorts

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Without the pixel check SO what, he did that.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

That really isnt fair. Biden is well known as a champion of womens rights. And hes never been anything but decent.

I like the guy quite a bit. He seems to have solid family values that i hold in high regard

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Has anything really been alleged about the guy?

Pedophilia isnt really joke material.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Weinstein was a champion of women's rights too.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Weinstein was a champion of women's rights too.

You are speaking witchhunt language.

If there are no allegations against Joe, its pretty disturbing to see people participate in the smear of a man who, by all accounts I have ever read, is an exceedingly decent fellow.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

He also seems to be a really touchy feeley guy. To the extent that if he pulled the crap he did in the video I would give him about an 80% ass kicked rate by the average father.

The creepyness of him stroking the little girl's hair with both hands and cupping her face.....Yep in the real world he would be walking with a limp and a crooked nose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join