It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooters on the Runway, "Shooters Were on Airport Runway" on Night Of LV Attack.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

"There's active shooters on the runway. They're on the airport property"

"The 19s are closed, we are in the process of trying to round them up. They're on the airport property"

"I'm getting information now, I'm talking to like 7 different people"

Active Shooters on the Runway, "Shooters Were on Airport Runway" on Night Of LV Attack.

The above lines were said by LAS (Las Vegas Tower) "supposedly" on the night of the shooting. You can start listening to that specific part at 2:00 minutes in the recording.

The link will take you to twitter and to the recording.

With all the strange things that happened that night which seem to indicate there were several shooters and not just one, and now this recording shows up which apparently shows that there were shooters also in one of the airport runways?

But, I think that we need to confirm this. Been trying to find some other link to the recording to see whether or not this was recorded on the night of the Las Vegas shooting. If it can be proven, what's next? Would this be enough proof with everything else that happened that night which also seem to indicate there were more than one shooter? Why would authorities claim there was only one shooter?

This would also solve the problem of why the Las Vegas coroner's office was on lockdown even after the victims bodies had been released to the families. It's possible authorities thought there could be even more attacks by shooters that either escaped that night, or authorities thought there could be more attacks occurring and they lockdown the Las Vegas coroner's office just in case there were more shootings.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
if they were they didn't shoot much, there is one 15 mins video that is on the east side the same side as the airport and over half of is from the start of the shooting on till he gets to the hotel he was staying at. no one runs away from that direction to the other, they run that way and down the street north.

i'll have to try and find it it been posted a bunch of times in all the threads.

edit on 29-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

There is a video out there of runway activity at Janet near Mandalay. Think it is transponders showing aircraft activity. Lot of action so late at night. There were choppers coming in an out and some of them just blinked out mid air...turned transponder off?

Will try to find a link.

edit on 29-10-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

and this one

edit on 29-10-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

here it is, this is at gate 6 south east corner of the fair grounds.

and as a matter of fact there is one guy at the 5:09 mark that says it's coming from the mandalay bay window twice.

ETA: the guy saying it is wearing the cowboy hat and walking with the woman.

AETA: my bad he says it's coming from the window as he is pointing back towards the bay

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I was just thinking, perhaps we can get confirmation this recording is from the night of the shooting if we can get a list of flights that night.

According to this recording the following flights/names were mentioned: "Rougue 1853, Mobile 7, Omni 101, Allegiant 453, Careflight 1, Southwest 6090, Spirit 788, County Mobile 8, County Mobile 254, Alaska 624, Allegiant 9904"

I am guessing "County Mobile" are ground units?

Those were the flights mentioned in the recording. I will try to find a list of flights and see if the names coincide with flights occurring during the night of the shooting, unfortunately I have to go for a bit, but will be back later. If anyone else does find a list of flights during the shooting in LAS please post it.

edit on 29-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

here it is, this is at gate 6 south east corner of the fair grounds.

and as a matter of fact there is one guy at the 5:09 mark that says it's coming from the mandalay bay window twice.

ETA: the guy saying it is wearing the cowboy hat and walking with the woman.

at 5mins 11 in that video, it sounds like the guy behind says something on the lines of "He's shooting from the window"

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

yea i edited that in a few minutes ago he is also pointing back at the bay.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yet for all the of the multiple shooters all over the turned the Strip into a warzone and now also at the Airport their isnt a single pic or video or really anything other than the normal fog of war type of reports that set in with chaos and large groups of people.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

i've asked that myself a few times, in this day in age when just about everyone had their cell phone out recording and at a concert with how many thousands people, not one clear picture or video of the multiple shooters. not one.

a bookie in vegas wouldn't even cover those odds.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Most people just ran for their lives in fear. Also weren't there reports of the police confiscating phones/cameras?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Most people just ran for their lives in fear. Also weren't there reports of the police confiscating phones/cameras?

Except for all the videos of what was going on at the concert Venue..or the cab drivers...or the police..or the people filming from rooms..

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

If you are in a situation where you are getting shot at, you think you will concentrate on getting a good camera position and filming everything, or would you concentrate on getting to safety?... yes, there were some recordings, but most people were fearing for their lives. Their worry wasn't about "filming and getting everything on film"... Their worry was getting out of there alive...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Las Vegas has an active shooter drill the day before, September 30. I saw the paperwork for it but didn't note the area - this means it's possible they had an active shooter drill at the airport as well. He does mention others on the runway which leads me to believe it was from Oct.1 since it was widely reported and also mentioned on police scanner that people had run out on the airport tarmac.

So far all I've found is transponder radar, can anyone get the flight radar from McCarran ?
Choppers are doing some weird stuff behind Mandalay Bay, there are several operating in the area with no transponders well before the LVPD chopper arrived at 10:26.
edit on 29-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

so that doesn't show that fire was coming from the airport. the video i posted was filmed on the street that runs between the airport and the fair grounds from the very first shot, for at least half of the time if not more that the shooting was going on. not once did anyone turn and run away from the direction of the airport. if fire was coming from there they would have been aware of it. and go the other way.

and apparently they didn't confiscate his phones/camera and i imagine thousands of others that have video on them that not been posted.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
It was the invisible MKUltra Helicopters!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
People also need to understand that there is a possibility the information being relayed to ATC was inaccurate and in turn the info ATC was providing to flight crews also would have been inaccurate. In situations like this initial information can be wrong. Terrorist with guns could very well be law enforcement in civilian clothes / detectives / federal agents / off duty officers who responded. Its also possible no one was on the Airport grounds and during the initial confusion that info was given to ATC.

Also in situations like this it is better to error on the side of caution and treat the reports as real and accurate until it can be confirmed or dismissed.

Only 2 runways were closed and those 2 runways run next to the fuel storage tanks the shooter targeted and are also the closest runways to Mandalay Bay hotel. The ATC guy stated he had something like 7 people he was talking to as well.

Just food for thought.
edit on 30-10-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

and here is your answer, it was the victims. it's a Associated Press article picked up by fox.
bolded mine,

LAS VEGAS – As bullets began flying into a crowd of country music fans, a pack of 300-plus people ran about a mile to the Las Vegas airport, where they kicked down chain-link fences, hobbled over razor wire and were briefly mistaken by security officials for being attackers instead of shooting victims.

Once they pushed past the fence at McCarran International Airport, some of them ran onto the tarmac as helicopters beamed searchlights toward people they assumed were intruders.

In shooting chaos, Las Vegas airport became a safe haven

so if there were shooters on the airport grounds, they were piss poor shots.

edit on 30-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
It was the invisible MKUltra Helicopters!

Mind controlled helicopters ?
Yes I get the dissmissiveness of your statement.

But these are just regular, rented
for unknown operations, helicopters .
No flight plan and transponders with
easy on off switches. Just regular run
of the mill false flag stuff.
MK ultra.. that's crazy talk

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

They were operating without ADS-B transponders. That doesn't mean they were operating without transponders. Not all aircraft have ADS-B yet, and they're not required to. That doesn't mean they don't have transponders. There are also situations where it is turned off after departure.
edit on 10/30/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I should think Las Vegas is very busy airspace requiring constant use of transponders whether old or new types. Why wouldn't older models show on the returns? The ADS-b type isn't required until 2020. At any rate you can see 3 helicopters in the footage behind the Mandalay Bay during the time the shooting was going on. They are way off the path of the regular tourist flights. The idea that none of them would have an active transponder signal seems sketchy in the extreme. Is there any way to check primary radar returns from the night of Oct. 1?

edit on 30-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join