It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone want to explain to me how these folks died?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Closed for review and cleanup.
Please do not probe and post the lives of private people.

REOPENED.
Do NOT investigate private individuals on ATS!!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Mon Oct 30 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

You seriously do not see anything different? wow.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

You might think you know more than people but knowing more doesn't always translate to knowing the right things. Lots of people know a lot of things but a lot of things they know are wrong.

Where are the bullet shells from all the fire? where is the 200 shot's in the hallway the security guard claimed there was and how did he survive it with a single shot to the leg? Why did he disappear before doing interviews, Why did the timelines change 3 times?

When you have so many un answered questions, logic cannot fill in the gaps.

This happened 30 days ago and not one question has been answered, the only thing that changed, was the timeline.

This whole thing wreaks of cover up.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
More than 16 Las Vegas survivors that were close to the scene have died by now.

You only hear from a couple but I can tell you that they are few more which are not public (yet) or will never be.

It's just strange.

I still believe that this was targeted towards someone or something else - the hit on the concert may be an assassination gone wrong.

Gold Coast Terminal is within target distance from the Mandalay Bay and Gold Coast Terminal is where all Groom Lake traffic is going in and out.

Now people die left and right afterwards - who knows what they saw or with what they got in contact..

Just saying that this is all very suspicious .

Don't underestimate what these organization are capable off to protect their interests.. I know first hand!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

Yes, I read the thread.

If you had, you would have known that I was responding to Rickymouse’s speculation that the car fire might have resulted from the car running over the fallen gate and rupturing its gas tank.

I was pointing out that the gas tank on a Mercedes is typically mounted above the rear axle between the rear wheels, and is therefore to not likely to have been punctured by anything the car ran over.

OMG THERE WAS NO FALLEN GATE. He crashed into a BG cement pillar that they call a "gate"
edit on 31-10-2017 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
a reply to: bknapple32

You know people die in car accidents every day..Hell probably every hour..

So unless their is more detail about this how is this crash any different?

Apparantly fiery crashes are rare and somewhat suspicious

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Where are the bullet shells from all the fire? where is the 200 shot's in the hallway

he fired from two rooms, 32-134 one busted window, room 32-135 one busted window. depending on the angle of his firing position standing and prone some casing could and probably went out the window. if you don't believe it, check for yourself, it's all out there.
also in the crime scene photo you don't see the whole room and can't see behind the curtains. it is entirely possible that some are lying there.

where is the 200 shot's in the hallway the security guard claimed there was and how did he survive it with a single shot to the leg?

i doubt that campos, actually counted two hundred rounds while ducking and covering his a@@. he was more than likely adding some jam to his sandwich. what's the legal term used word use by lawyers, excited utterances, and kept on with the story.

in the photo of the door you only see one door, and part of one lying down with some bullet holes in it. you don't see much beyond that, on that door. it is entirely possible that all the holes on the door are on the other side that you can't see.

if he used a a rifle that was on a bipod lying down (prone position) at close range it is possible that all the shots went thru the bottom of the door ( the part that you can't see). a experienced shooter can control their fire ( and you can bet paddock knew his weapons and how to use them) and the door being more than likely 30 to 36 in" wide and 96in" tall, and less than guessing here 30 feet away, the shots wouldn't be all over the place.

here is a video of a AR fired in the prone position,

notice the steel target he is shooting at and just where his shots are hitting. all with in a 2 foot area, none high. also notice the first guy is using a drum magazine, depending on the magazine 50 to 100 rounds looks like his is a single 50 round. do you see a pile of casings lying in one spot?

also when the second guy starts to get into his shooting the weapon fails, the gas tube broke at the block just as stoner designed the weapon to do when over heating in automatic fire. this also rules out as one member said sustained fire for 11 mins.

where is the 200 shot's in the hallway the security guard claimed there was and how did he survive it with a single shot to the leg?

in the images and video, the ones up close, you can only see a very limited area. we don't know if he was sweeping back and forth or concentrating his fire. if the latter there would be no bullet hole in the walls in the area that you can see in the images or video.

we don't know where he was when he got hit, at least i haven't heard. i know it was in the hall, that's all i've heard. if he was up close to the door, that would be strange just one hit. but if he was further back and hit while approaching, he could have only been hit by one, just because there are multiple shots coming at you doesn't mean every one will hit you before you fall or move. don't believe me ask anyone that's been in combat. remember he was basically firing blind thru a door and maybe looking at a screen while firing.

more on the bullet holes, see how the walls and the carpet look, there is not enough detail or resolution's any video or image that you could make them out. also the ones that show the hallway from one end to the other, are not detailed enough to see. bullets don't always blow big holes when entering something. the walls are all black and gray, the carpet multi color, the holes might not stand out.

Why did he disappear before doing interviews,

maybe because he didn't want to be hounded by the press, 24/7 like they were doing, camping out in his yard, down the street, in front of the place where the interview was to take place. it is known that he went to mexico, maybe he went to his moms house, a friends, to get away from the press, who knows. it is not all that unusual for people not wanting to be constantly bombarded by pushy reporters in a feeding frenzy.

Why did the timelines change 3 times?

confusion, plain and simple. things like this don't happen everyday in las vegas, the mandalay bay or in the whole country. it takes time to analyze calls and time lines, i'm suprised it has only been three changes.

just because you can't see something, make sense of something, or not given all the information you want to satisfy your curiosity doesn't mean it's government cover up or justify the need to make up wild a@@ theories.

there are probably more logical reasons and explanations than i have mentioned. until more info is given, i'm not even going to go straight to cover up.
sometimes things just don't make sense no matter how bad you want them to., and you may never know why he did it.

but to go straight to cover up, is not Denying Ignorance, it is encouraging it.
just like the danny guy, it wasn't even him but people jumped on the band wagon and now it's five survivors dead.

edit on 31-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Apparantly fiery crashes are rare and somewhat suspicious

Been to several of these ...... Not suspicious

Seen share of bizarre accidents like someone traveling down interstate (one runs by our town) suddenly veering into
divider. No skid marks. Just DOA

Once get out of basement find all sort of strange things take place

Its called reality and its a B*tch

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
...doubt that campos, actually counted two hundred rounds while ducking and covering his a@@. he was more than likely adding some jam to his sandwich. what's the legal term used word use by lawyers, excited utterances, and kept on with the story.

That info came from Sheriff Lombardo and the police who breached the door, though.

Does the door appear to have had 200 rounds go through it? Personally, I find it hard to believe from what we've seen of the door in the *leaked* photo(s). About half the door is visible and there are only about 10 holes that can be seen.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
One hour to put a fire out is pathetic

Here is a video of a racing car getting a full fuel cell busted at the very start of a race and the fire crews had it out within seconds even though the fuel was everywhere, the fire crew gets to the car at the 3.00min mark ( the driver survived with a few minor burns, no gore)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Redback

I recall reading that both passengers died about 25 minutes after the accident. So, I assume they were pulled out before the fire was extinguished.

Just wanted to add that.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

can you see the other half behind the other door? as i shown in the video, if in the prone position firing at less than, just guessing 30 maybe even 40 or 50 feet, that the height of the shots can be kept quite low and concentrated. and i know that if i was behind a closed door firing i wouldn't be standing up, i'd be down low just in case who ever was on the other side had a weapon and fired back. but i guess that's just my training from my Corps days kicking in.

as i keep on saying just because something doesn't make sense to you it does not mean it's a coverup of a false flag or anything else.

i swear sometimes i think people want that to be the case, just so they can have their suspicions confirmed.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Redback

Here is a video of a racing car getting a full fuel cell busted at the very start of a race and the fire crews had it out within seconds even though the fuel was everywhere, the fire crew gets to the car at the 3.00min mark ( the driver survived with a few minor burns, no gore)

a race car doesn't have all the rubber, plastic, cloth,padding, or foam that a passenger car has, also the fire dept is not there waiting on the crash to happen. and the protection and safety requirement on race cars are far different. like removable steering wheels, five point seat belts, roll cages just to name a few, and they don't have air bags that can deploy and can injure or knock people out.

come on people think.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Just curious, but are there any conspiracies on
planet earth in say the last 1000 years that
you believe are true?

chuckles.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

can you see the other half behind the other door? as i shown in the video, if in the prone position firing at less than, just guessing 30 maybe even 40 or 50 feet, that the height of the shots can be kept quite low and concentrated. and i know that if i was behind a closed door firing i wouldn't be standing up, i'd be down low just in case who ever was on the other side had a weapon and fired back. but i guess that's just my training from my Corps days kicking in.

as i keep on saying just because something doesn't make sense to you it does not mean it's a coverup of a false flag or anything else.

i swear sometimes i think people want that to be the case, just so they can have their suspicions confirmed.

Uh, let's back up, here.

YOU are the one who FIRST suggested that the '200 rounds' story sounded like 'jam.' Like 'excited utterances.' IOW, exaggerated.

Now, you are faulting me for saying I think it sounds exaggerated too -- because I pointed out Campos wasn't the one who told the story to the public and that it was Lombardo & the police that breached the room? You want to act like it's wrong for ME to think the number of shots fired into the hallway is exaggerated because I pointed out that it isn't Campos that would have exaggerated that.?

And then you get all condescending with me? Geez.

To summarize: YOU and I both think the number is "more than likely" exaggerated. But I am the only one of us that can correctly identify WHO would have been responsible for feeding the exaggerated number to the public.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
been meaning to post this,

now granted he may have been going faster than these people were but a car can certainly burst into flames after hittin concrete and or a block wall. in other reports this was a infinity, a well built modern passenger car.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

my bad clicked the wrong member.

edit on 31-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: replied to wrong post.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Just curious, but are there any conspiracies on planet earth in say the last 1000 years that you believe are true?

well lets see, one right off the bat, the JFK assassination, anything involving bill or hillary clinton, The USS Maine, i could name a few more.

but as i say i always look for the logical first, and wait to see the final outcome of the investgation given before to jumping to wild a@@ theories.

chuckles back at the sarcastic one.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join