It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone want to explain to me how these folks died?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The meds the person driving received for their injuries may have effected their judgement or depth perception. Meds can do that. Why it burst into flames is kind of weird though, usually something like that would only cause an accident.

So, yes it is weird, I guess once the grim reaper is called, he does not go home without what he came for.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: caf1550

originally posted by: cinerama
a reply to: bknapple32

thread title

Someone want to explain to me how these folks died?

from opening post

16 year old daughter hears a loud bang and sees her parents car in flames from crashing into their community gate

you answered your own question yet made a thread for what reason exactly?
this is about the same level of clinton killing cleopatra, not very good.

I’m sorry but last I checked this is a conspiracy website and the OP brought up something they though might add to a theory, a theory a lot of people believe is questionable.

Ah dude you don't get stars for that kinda talk....
You need to be saying that everything about the official story is totally legit.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The meds the person driving received for their injuries may have effected their judgement or depth perception. Meds can do that. Why it burst into flames is kind of weird though, usually something like that would only cause an accident.

So, yes it is weird, I guess once the grim reaper is called, he does not go home without what he came for.

The reaper has been very busy with the vegas survivors

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

It is weird, it doesn't say they hit the posts/columns of the gate, it says they hit the gate which to me says a head on collision.
They'd have had to be travelling pretty fast to explode on impact.

Also, it looks from the google map like each house is individually gated parallel to the road so they'd have had to turn into their gate.

If they were bombed, something was left at the gate.
Doesn't have to have been the evil powers that be that put it there...

edit on 29-10-2017 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

It is weird, it doesn't say they hit the posts/columns of the gate, it says they hit the gate which to me says a head on collision.
They'd have had to be travelling pretty fast to explode on impact.

Also, it looks from the google map like each house is individually gated parallel to the road so they'd have had to turn into their gate.

If they were bombed, something was left at the gate.
Doesn't have to have been evil powers that put it there...

If they knocked the gate off and ran over it, it could have ruptured the gas tank or fuel line and caused an explosion. Converters get really hot and will vaporize the fuel after a long trip. There would need to be a spark, that could be provided by a metal gate hitting metal under the car.

I can't say that there wasn't anything fishy going on, but it is possible it was just an accident.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I agree. It could have been.

But....we're discussing conspiracy.

So.... no accident.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

So.... no accident.

Yeah, I guess there was probably fowl play involved, maybe they ate a chicken dinner on the way home.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

So.... no accident.

Yeah, I guess there was probably fowl play involved, maybe they ate a chicken dinner on the way home.

For all we really know they could have been driving a tank and were drone struck.
It doesn't say what they drove, it doesn't say if the car crashed on its roof, it doesn't say anything about why it took them an hour to put out the flames.....

But damnit there's a conspiracy to be looked at!!! Lol

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

maybe it was a ford pinto or mercury bobcat?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

Maybe it was a flinstones car and had no mechanical parts, maybe his wife suffered spontaneous combustion....
It's all maybes lol

I see what I've done here....
Where's that application for thread killers...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Not sure if this was posted in this thread yet but I saw this yesterday on twitter:

Danny Contreras, a man who survived the Las Vegas shooting, has been found dead with multiple gunshot wounds in his home.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Reaper strikes again

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Not sure if this was posted in this thread yet but I saw this yesterday on twitter:

Danny Contreras, a man who survived the Las Vegas shooting, has been found dead with multiple gunshot wounds in his home.

twitter.com...

This guy posted on twitter he was lucky to survive.

His story doesn't fit the narrative.

Liquidated or suicide?

Common denominator here is they're survivors of the shootings who've posted or broadcast a different story with multiple shooters.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Liquidated or suicide?

Common denominator here is they're survivors of the shootings who've posted or broadcast a different story with multiple shooters.

Things that make you go hmmmm...I wonder how many will now zip their lips.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Liquidated or suicide?

Things that make you go hmmmm...I wonder how many will now zip their lips.

Might be too late for that....
The list is being hit

There better not be a second list suiciding people who talk about multiple shooters on forums

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
IF they weren't driving a Pinto backwards I call the fire suspicious.

By no means am I calling you ‘old’, but only those of us who know that design flaw (me because of a class in grad school) or lived through the ‘70’s can appreciate your take. I like it. Cheers, AtA!

edit on 29-10-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: “t” and not “T” for Asktheanimals

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Got Hastings'ed.

No ring to that at all.

Spooks got 'em.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: jaws1975
The comments that the daughters make are just bizarre...

could you perhaps explain what it is you find so bizarre in these comments? i'm not seeing it.

Ya I don't see nothing "bizarre" with her comments either.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
If this was the first I wouldn't think as much of it, however this is like the 5th death of Vegas shooting suvivors. One of them the lady said she was certain there were multiple shooters, and suddenly she dies in here bed. Another guy said he was chased by 2 armed men and got away. He is found shot in his home. Sure, sounds like everyday deaths to me.

5th death?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
One media source ....

Only from Vegas....

Ensuring one else talks ?...

Or they moved them....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join