It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone want to explain to me how these folks died?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: opethPA

And yet youre here to talk about it . And you hit a sturdy tree.

These are nice dry Vegas roads. with turns... so hes not going fast.

The point I was making is that driving can be random..without having any proof I'm gonna go with Occam on this and say the same thing that kills thousands of people annually sadly killed them also..

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Youre right about vegas. I got confused for a sec when typing that post. It was in their home in Cali. Even drier.....

Where did I say his driveway? No . By home gate i mean the gate to his home community. The same gate he drives in and out of every other day.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
All sorts of toys that they could use to take people out in ways that appear to be natural causes.
One hour to put out the fire??
edit on 29-10-2017 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

you know i pull off the main drag onto the road to my house at a pretty fast speed. have to, the traffic on the main street will bust you in the a@@ if you lollygag, the only time i really ever slow down turning onto that road is when there is a car at the stop sign waiting to pull out on the main drag.

nothing unusual about people that might drive faster than others.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

You know people die in car accidents every day..Hell probably every hour..

So unless their is more detail about this how is this crash any different?

Without knowing the year, make, model, and condition of the vehicle involved, it would be improper to state that total immolation from a low speed collision was impossible.

However, I Would venture to posit that such an outcome would be highly improbable.

Modern vehicles are designed to specifically prevent fires from occurring in the event of a collision, even at very high speeds.

Otherwise we would have been hearing of many, many more instances of “auto flambé”.

And the typical car fire is unlikely to take an hour to quench.

Although, I did recently see a video from Switzerland in which the local fire brigade spent about that long to dowse a crashed Tesla Model S that had caught fire, and continued to re-ignite due to batteries shorting out.

The OP’s story failed to mention what kind of car the victims drove.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

remind us - what speed EXACTLY was the vehicle doing ?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The comments that the daughters make are just bizarre...

“We were so relieved when they got out of the shooting alive,” Brooke said. “But I also think we’ve been given little pieces of them that we would’ve never gotten if the shooting hadn’t happened right before they died.”

“We’ve found some peace in knowing that our parents just loved each other so much that they had to go at the same time,” Madison said. “They couldn’t live without each other.”

Then there is this random bit, is this damage control for the FBI?

A week after the fatal crash, another item carrying memories of their 52-year-old father showed up on their doorstep. During the confusion of the shooting, he had lost his phone, but a Las Vegas FBI agent promised to ship the phone to him.
“When we turned it on, all his photos and messages were still there,” Brooke said. “This is how we know they’re looking down and watching over us.”

This whole story seems manufactured!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
The comments that the daughters make are just bizarre...

could you perhaps explain what it is you find so bizarre in these comments? i'm not seeing it.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Good point.....we know they lived in a gated community, so you would think they drove a newer vehicle.

I just googled how often collisions cause car fires, and basically although it's rare, it does happen, so who knows?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
2010 mercedes benz is what ive found so far. Not much info on this in terms of the details

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

could you perhaps explain what it is you find so bizarre in these comments? i'm not seeing it.

The fact that they lost both parents at the same time, yet they are waxing poetic about how fitting it was that they both died at the same time.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
The fact that they lost both parents at the same time, yet they are waxing poetic about how fitting it was that they both died at the same time.

that... seems like a fairly normal thing a grieving child of elderly parents might say. it's certainly not weird enough to say 'conspiracy' to me. like... do you think the FBI paid the kids off to look the other way while they killed their elderly parents?

i don't get it.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good point.....we know they lived in a gated community, so you would think they drove a newer vehicle.

Just because you live in a gated community doesn't make you rich.

We have several in my home town, one is the wealthiest community in the county and another, just a stone's throw away, has low income housing.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
One hour to put out... ThaTs not a smoking gun...

It's a gdmn flamethrower.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting that the daughter inside her home hears an explosion from almost 1/2 half mile away, runs almost a half mile to find that it was her parents that blew up in their car?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

You know people die in car accidents every day..Hell probably every hour..

So unless their is more detail about this how is this crash any different?

I just googled it. There are 136,95 car accident deaths per hour, world-wide.

That's 2,28 per minute.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

2010 mercedes benz is what ive found so far. Not much info on this in terms of the details

so far i've found a recall for 2010 mercedes benz c class recall for power streeing failure and fire hazzard in the trunk for 2008 to 2011

Mercedes-Benz is recalling over 85,000 2010 C-Class and 2010-2011 E-Class vehicles due to a problem with the power-steering system. The power-steering system may fail due to a loss of steering fluid. If this occurs, drivers may not have adequate control of the vehicle when performing tight maneuvers, such as those in parking lots where maximum power steering is needed. To remedy the problem, dealers will check and adjust the connection fitting. Owners can contact Mercedes-Benz at 1-800-367-6372.
Recall: Mercedes-Benz C-Class and E-Class--power steering problems

Mercedes said oxidation on a ground pin connector could cause the rear taillights to dim or fail completely. The automaker told N.H.T.S.A. that it was not aware of any accidents or injuries related to the problem. But the agency has said it received reports of five trunk fires stemming from the defect.
Mercedes Recalls 253,000 C-Class Cars for Fire Hazard

edit on 29-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: jaws1975

True.. although a lot of people run out when they here an explosion ( loud noise in the neighborhood )
Out of curiosity, fear , sensation, sheep, or other wise.

Interesting is the fact that those were witnesses of an extreme event who died shortly after.
Interesting also the fact that it takes an hour to take out a car fire.

edit on 29-10-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: fiverx313

that... seems like a fairly normal thing a grieving child of elderly parents might say. it's certainly not weird enough to say 'conspiracy' to me. like... do you think the FBI paid the kids off to look the other way while they killed their elderly parents?

i don't get it.

52 and 53 is not elderly! Do you always believe everything you read?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Again... simple facts. This guy crashed at his HOME gate. And crashed hard enough to kill himself and his passenger. Both of whom attended the vegas shooting. The crash is whats audacious. He has driven past that gate thousands of times. No other car involved. Is it not prudent to ask how in the hell this happened? 

Well said.
If this is so 'unremarkable', why don't half of the people going through those particular gates crash in a fireball?

In fact, fireball crashes are very uncommon. They happen mostly in Hollywood movies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join