It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morphic Field Resonance and Gravitational Waves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
As matter falls into a black hole it is compressed by magnetic and gravitic forces. Whipping around near the speed of light the plasma jets shoot out the poles of the black hole and into space. They are called relativistic jets.

I said in another thread that these particles are like the Schumann resonance here on earth but on a galaxy scale.

You can get all mystical at this point and bring in chakras or the pineal gland. You can go all science-y and mention quantum entanglement and how all particles are connected to all other particles in universe.

It is all a varying scale of spectrum. Depends on what you focus on or ignore. Then it is all mediated by our brain to an experience we can grasp and share.

phsy.org - Scientists penetrate mystery of raging black hole beams.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: ADSE255

I will have to make some time to study Sheldrake further.

I have had a suspicion that there is another form of communication beyond our 5 senses, but it seems not very many people want to discuss it or even admit the possibility. I like your idea of tying this in with the 6th sense. Maybe even our emotions create vibrations that extend beyond the physical body and are able to be picked up by others.

www.sheldrake.org...

6. They contain a built-in memory given by self-resonance with a morphic unit's own past and by morphic resonance with all previous similar systems. This memory is cumulative. The more often particular patterns of activity are repeated, the more habitual they tend to become.

This information suggests that the morphic field could be an entity itself, existing past the creators and influencing other lifeforms.

I haven't really researched too much on gravitational waves. Does it tie into the morphic field information? The thought that everything is connected, even in space, is hopeful. IMO, better than everything being standalone.

Anyway, continuing on.

Sheldrake is good place to start too. He crosses into the mystical which might digruntle the more rigid thinker.

Then there's our old pal Terence.

<< 1   >>

join