It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First to Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm the first person to post in this Forum. I like the Idea of member short stories. Hope to be readign swome interesting ones.

Nightwalker

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You are in violation of ATS-CF-Code # 001!

No posting in CF with out it being a story base.

This thread will self destruct in .05 seconds!

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hey guys, please submit short stories to DragonRider for review prior to posting. Keep stories under 2000 words, and please avoid excessive sexual content, vulgarity, or extreme violence (at least advocating violence against any real people)

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Stupid Microsoft!
I had an amazing short story saved on my hard-drive that I wrote for school, before my computer killed itself and I had to re-install windows.

It was, in short, about a Scottish farmer, driven to insanity when his flock of sheep are destroyed when they are diagnosed with Foot & Mouth disease. He subsequently rampages across the country murdering countless innocents with a pitchfork

I doubt I'll have time to ever re-write it, but in any case, this new forum is an excellent idea

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by CiderGood_HeadacheBad]

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I will do my best to keep up with submissions, but give me at least 24-48 hours to get through them, due to my outside workload and depending on how many submissions I get.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
wait a minute. what new forum? did I miss something?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Who owns the copyright to short stories posted here?????????

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
the moderators ofcourse

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Should I trust the word of one who uses the skull and crossbones to illustrate himself?

Hmmmm, why would a pirate be telling me that the ATS security guards and bouncers will own my story. There must be something behind that.

top topics

join