It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Manafort and It's From 2012 or Earlier.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Manafort was hired to ensure everything went smoothly at the convention. That there was no big scene. There was no big scene. Manafort did his job. If anything this shows the opposite of trumps weak discernment.

See? I knew you could do it. Wasn't hard was it. Thing is though is that Manafort was hired by trump back in March to run the campaign. The convention was in mid July. Even Trump himself expressed his surprise at how well he did. So, how do you believe that Manafort was hired only to make sure everything went smoothly at the convention....

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I have my sources and they're rarely wrong.

Who are your sources? White House employees? Mueller INTEL insiders? The media?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

... the same ones that promised that Clinton would be indicted in July 2016? Then September, October ... then January...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: underwerks

I'm curious about what you mean by "these types of investigations". You mean investigations where they can't find any evidence of wrongdoing? Or do you mean investigations that veer wildly off course and end up targeting swamp creatures? Or maybe you mean something else altogether.

I mean "these types of investigations".

A Mueller indictment in a little over five months since his mid-May appointment — if accurate — would mean movement at a much faster pace than the 17-month average seen in the nine previous independent counsel and special counsel cases that date back to the Carter administration where any criminal charges got filed

The only case that would have moved at a faster pace than Mueller’s — Whitewater — had certain similar circumstances.

Link

But Trump supporters have convinced themselves nothing has been found because it's "taking so long". When the reality is they have no idea about the time frame these investigations take, sometimes spanning years depending on how high profile the people being investigated are.

The Trump admin ran on the slogan of "draining the swamp". What they didn't mention was that it was being refilled with Trump brand swamp water.

If everyone in Trumps political circle is being investigated, expect more to come. I think this first round is to jam people up and have them flip on bigger names.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If we’re playing Clue I’ll say it was Obama with the candlestick in the Oval Office.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Obviously your memory is not working all that well. There was a ton of talk of a contested convention in march.

Here's an article from mid march
abcnews.go.com...

and another
bwww.theguardian.com...

and another
www.clarionledger.com...

and another
www.nytimes.com...

Trump hired manafort at the end of march. And yes, it was to ensure things went smoothly at the convention.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It won't be Manafort or Flynn. It'll be someone no one even heard of.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nope, this source couldn't have existed in 2016.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Paul Manafort has been in the filth for a long time.

Whether it's him or someone else, either side will continue to spin for their team.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I think it could be a Trump.

Not say the Donald.

But I think that it really could be someone whose last name is Trump.

If its not then yeah, probably Manafort.

Definitely not Flynn, I think Flynn might be the guy who is going to be a witness to the whole sorry affair.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It appears Obama may be indited for taking all our women's noodies from our cellphones.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burnsE
It won't be Manafort or Flynn. It'll be someone no one even heard of.

....And? Who are your sources, that we should take anything you say seriously, and not just dismiss you as some Russian troll farm shill in the Ukraine?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Now wait a minute. Wasn't it hillary that was working with the Ukrainians?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

No one can touch a big fish like Manafort and Flynn. Only the tiniest worms get caught in American politics. It's very corrupt.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burnsE

Manafort will likely get off. But it's him that has been indicted.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
ain't saying it ain't manifort but last I heard, his lawyers were saying that they haven't been notified of the indictment yet.
I'll go out on a limb and say that one indictment is for Roger Stone. I haven't followed this guy, but his reaction to the reports that there was charges coming seems it may have been a little extreme...

LINK

and, well, I haven't tried to track down exactly what he tweeted to determine weather it was worthy of twitter going through the trouble of banning him, but I'm wondering if maybe the gov't could have had something to do with that if some of his tweets were considered evidence and they wanted to preserve them....
edit on 29-10-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Bringing charges against Manafort might flip him to turn evidence.

No one suggested this was the end game.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

Then the Podesta Bros should be worried.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

I am sure I read a while ago that the thinking was that Flynn had turned and that is why everything was very silent on that front.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I found the tweets that supposedly got him banned...

LINK

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join