It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Manafort and It's From 2012 or Earlier.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

You have a short memory dont you? Did you forget the US involvement in Russians election because i assure you Putin didnt. They were funding protest groups in the Russian election and even after it was over instead o congratulating Putin she said he cheated to win causing the largest protest in Russia. When Putin said he would go to war if she was president he was not kidding.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I havnt seen this posted but it does tell me mueller is looking at the link between manafort and podesta especially when he says its his fight.

www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The game is, if they can't defeat the President they go after his people. With Trump they brought a knife to a gunfight. Trump will TRUMP them. 2018 will be a year of chaos of infighting on a political level.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Interesting...So Mueller is going to make the bad man of perdition and cohorts go away as deeply disturbed Le State is sucking on their thumbs!!!

Well...I think we should expect the worst, that GPS FUSION is not good enough??!!

I mean people like Elon Musk go before The U.N professing the danger of A.I and it's future but here is a dynamic job for A.I to sort out!
Let's cut past the crap and burn the crap mountain down and see how much was just gas and ash and if there are any real seeds?
Where did these issues truly root from with the Dossier going back to Obama...I mean they all are Pro-DNC and we aren't exactly Bi-Partisan+ely sharing in the blame of dealings with Russia??!!

So Barrack Hussein Obama was all the Rage about Transparency at one time with the National Budget??!!
Why Not Profess and Plead Before the U.N a Universal Monetary Mapping System to make it transparent to an A.I System and World over for the Sake of Avoiding Nukes, Wars and Deep Dark Money Gone Lost??!!

This A.I Money Mapping System is a Transparency system which tells exacltly where Assets have become liquid or physical and it coordinates duration between who for what Transactions.

It is becoming obvious with all this mess that we need True Transparency where these Real Seeds or False Seeds LIE!!!

I would also propose for U.N to take that seriously and not MUSK Fear as anything but fanciful gobstoppers about A.I...

The World Leaders need that kind of Transparency NOW!!! Over BullSH!+

It's time to come FULL CIRCLE with a TRULY CONNECTED WORLD and FINISH the Effing Equation!!!

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join