It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Manafort and It's From 2012 or Earlier.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I know many on the left here are chomping at the bit, hoping this is going to be a close Trump associate and implicate Trump in the russia thing. But the opposite is true. The indictment is going to be Manafort and it's going to be from his dealings long before Trump. The truth is that this was a fishing expedition and they came up empty handed. So team Mueller headed to the grocery store to get a fish or two to put in their basket to save face for the dems.

Only the most delusional of lefties will be satisfied with this indictment. The right won't really care. Manafort committed crimes and should pay the price for those crimes. The only obnoxious part of this is the way that it all came about; with a fake narrative meant to cover for the dems losing what they thought was a surefire win.

Also, Expect a new AG by the beginning of the year. Trump is done with sessions.
edit on 29-10-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Who are you trying to convince? Yourself? Sounds like you're maybe a little worried and looking to be reassured.

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Manafort was working for the Podestas then.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

This indictment isn't the end of the investigation. What's it been, 10 months or so? The normal time frame for the first leg of these type of investigations is around 17 months.

This is only the first round.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Seems to me you have 0 to back this up, so until tomorrow, this post is a big "nothingburger" . trump is on a rampage right now, attacking everyone and everything on twitter. He always does that to deflect, so you alt right have something to focus on other than him.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Seems to me you have 0 to back this up, so until tomorrow, this post is a big "nothingburger" . trump is on a rampage right now, attacking everyone and everything on twitter. He always does that to deflect, so you alt right have something to focus on other than him.

Catch me up. What is Trump deflecting from?

edit on 10 29 2017 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Well, it's what /pol is saying right now. It's never long before people are here parroting the same BS.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I have my sources and they're rarely wrong. Mark this thread down and see you tomorrow.

Use a little sense as well, when did they file this? Why would they file it just in time for the weekend if it's anyone else?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The "vehicle" Manafort worked for was what Carlson called a "sham" company with a headquarters listed in Belgium but whose contact information was linked to Kiev, the Ukrainian capital.Manafort was, at the time, representing Russian business and political interests during the Obama era. The source said the Podesta Group was in regular contact with Manafort while Hillary Clinton was America's chief diplomat.

The Podesta brothers and Manafort will be led like lambs to the slaughter to protect the big bad wolf(hillary)

edit on 29-10-2017 by LondonMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

If I had to take a guess, it'd be Flynn.

He's the most likely, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Interesting piece on Manafort from the same folks that brought us the Trump Dossier:

FBI Probe Of Paul Manafort Focuses On 13 “Suspicious” Wire Transfers

BuzzFeed News has learned of a series of wire transfers, made by companies linked to Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, that federal officials deemed suspicious. Many of the wires went from offshore companies controlled by Manafort to American businesses.

The FBI's investigation of Donald Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, includes a keen focus on a series of suspicious wire transfers in which offshore companies linked to Manafort moved more than $3 million all over the globe between 2012 and 2013.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Manafort is a swamp critter. He will ''influence peddle'' to whoever will pay him the best. That is what he has always done.
He is a swamp dweller. Even the simplest of minds, such as my own, can look up his history to understand this.

But the fact, yes, I said FACT, remains. Trump hired him, directly from the swamp to run his early presidential campaign.
So are we going to believe that Trump, one of the smartest men in the world, was tricked into hiring him? Are we going to believe that no one in the campaign, like Trump himself, vetted him or had any idea of his history?

Manafort is, if nothing more, an example of Trumps weak discernment on important issues such as who will he hire to be his presidential campaign manager. Look for help from the swamp to drain the swamp. Believe it if you want.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Manafort was hired to ensure everything went smoothly at the convention. That there was no big scene. There was no big scene. Manafort did his job. If anything this shows the opposite of trumps weak discernment.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Flynn is a process crime, they don't want process crimes. I doubt Flynn ever gets indicted.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

Catch me up. What is Trump deflecting from?

Uh, really? You must think trump isn't deflecting from the indictment. Sorry that is exactly what he is doing. He again is attacking the Clintons, and now Michal Moore. Moore ripped trump to shreds though, it was too funny. Here let me post it for you so you can have a laugh too.

deadline.com...

trump talks out of his bum more than half the time. About everything.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm just letting you in on the scoop. Believe it, don't believe it. I don't care.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Trump knew Manafort was a sleazy operator when he hired him, now Trump is worried that Mr. sleaze is going to rat him out to save his own skin.

You reap what you sow.....

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Hmmmm. 2012 and 2013.... again, while working with the Podestas.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'm curious about what you mean by "these types of investigations". You mean investigations where they can't find any evidence of wrongdoing? Or do you mean investigations that veer wildly off course and end up targeting swamp creatures? Or maybe you mean something else altogether.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It is all a play that is put on for the masses.

We have learned from watching Hilary and Lynch that you don't have to tell them anything, or just plead the 5th and there is nothing congress can do to you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join