It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘DO SOMETHING!’: Panicky Trump Tweets,

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Republicans of the 80's and even into the 90's wouldn't even recognize Republicans/conservatives today.

Conservatives have shifted the Overton Window so far to the extreme right that everyone (even people who are moderate) are now finding themselves being called "libtards", and forced to move to the right themselves.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Hate is a hollow response. Do something for your community. Donate birth control or something. Hating someone is not useful.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: MOMof3

So, instead of wishing Trump ill will. Hope that he leads our country to greatness. Hating Trump is like wishing the pilot to crash the plane that you fly on. Your, right. he is the pilot. Lets join together for positive results. Let's not divide ourselves over what amount to minor differences.

Hating Trump is quite possibly the most American thing there is.

The Founding Fathers put the right to free speech and the ability to criticize the government as ...

THE FIRST AMENDMENT.

Yeah, probably because they thought it was the most important. So important they listed it first, before the right to "muh gunz!"

I don't even hate Trump. I hold him in disgust and contempt.

But wishing Trump to fail? It's like watching those videos of would be suicide bombers and terrorists accidentally shooting or blowing themselves up before they can kill innocent people. Of course you want him to fail before he can actually hurt the country.

Trump the terrorist's little backpack of explosives aimed to destroy the very foundations, dignity, security, and prosperity of the country. If course I hope he blows himself up with his own scandal before he destroys us all.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

No he will not and neither will Hillary.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Hate is a hollow response. Do something for your community. Donate birth control or something. Hating someone is not useful.

You can hate in between volunteering to canvass and work voter registration drives bro.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

If you are a Christian it is a sin to hate. Your choice though, but the big guy doesn't like that.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

If you are a Christian it is a sin to hate. Your choice though, but the big guy doesn't like that.

And it's a sin to lie and be adulterous. Two things our POTUS seems to love doing.

I guess your big guy is sleeping on the job or something, as it seems Trump keeps getting away with it?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

No God is not unaware. He just offers us Free Will. We atone for our sins in the end. I understand your frustration. Please don't hate. Don't fall in to the trap to become as bad as those you despise.
edit on 31-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

That's a *&^$^ up god then.

"I'm gonna create creatures and tempt them, and then let them do all kinds of things I don't want them to do, letting them think they got away with it...until they die, then I'm going to torture them for eternity..."

That's a god I want nothing to do with. It's like a psychopath torturing its creations, teasing and toying with them under the guise of "free will".

If a god is so omnipotent and powerful to infinity, why would he care or give one iota of crap what insignificant humans do? How could you, as a tiny and insignificant human in the universe possibly do anything to insult or anger a being so incredibly powerful and all-knowing?

Can you be insulted and angered by a photon or an electron? Because in the larger scope of the universe/multiverse, that's really all we are.

And isn't everything part of this "gods plan" anyway, so how can free will even exist? Isn't he supposed to be all-powerful? And isn't part of being all powerful being able to know what people will do before they do it?

Would you give birth to a child, buy a bunch of toys and tell them that if they ever played with the toys you'd lock them up in a room and beat them once they turned 18 until they died because they defied you will?

Because, essentially, that's sort of the same thing.

And that, right there, is messed up and sick.
edit on 31-10-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
How could I let you know God is a forgiving God with that notion you have? God is more benevolent than you just laid out. My bad, I'm sorry if I portrayed God as vengeful. God is not. No more than a Parent who corrects their children and does this out of love.
edit on 31-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Hell look up the pols they did with republicans the last few years concerning Putin, those crackers went full commie lover because a black man was elected twice as President.

K~

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Hell this nonsense started with Nixon & his Southern Strategy & kicked into high gear when Reagan gave power to the Religulous Right.

Trump is the natural progression of ignorance that started when republicans started to cater to the lowbrow in their ranks.

K~

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Take that babbling googoo speech over to the Religulous forums.
Oh & on the off chance your "christian god" exists, that means Trump supporters are going to Hell when they pass.

K~

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

... I'm sorry if I portrayed God as vengeful. God is not. No more than a Parent who corrects their children and does this out of love.

I think it much more likely (assuming 'God' exists) that God is more akin to the ocean, with all the fish in it trying to rationalize how/why God loves or doesn't love them. The reason religion has become to convoluted in its attempts to explain God and rationalize its actions are due to a misguided/misunderstood attempt at anthropomorphism.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Okay, so you don't believe in God. What about the topic here, the trump tweets. Let's stay focused on the topic then. I think it's a way for him to get his message out unfiltered by the media. His real reason to do so much Twitter posts.
edit on 1-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

You got that right, buddy.

Now it's gone from "he never colluded with Russia" to "Colluding with Russians isn't a bad thing".

Frankly, with a lot of their viewpoints, they would be much happier moving to Russia. The system over there gels well, and they do have a Putin worship complex of their own.

I'd pitch in for the tickets.

i have yet to see direct evidence Tboy himself did anything wrong. his aides sure but ya need Tboy caught red handed to convince me. prints and vid of it.

I'm responsible for the people I employ and directly supervise. Why isn't Trump?

Because its not guilt by association perhaps? Personally Im thinking he is just Too stupid to see his people around him are bad. Yes Skaldi I do think he is just stupid. But I will wait until i see proof o fhim being dishonest. I havent seen that yet. EVERYONE here who is saying he is guilty before his trial and sentencing iis a Hypocrite.
Shoot even CLinton deserves the same as that.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

gossip haha...just a lack of fortitude from your law enforcers and your corrupt Justices'

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join