It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘DO SOMETHING!’: Panicky Trump Tweets,

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger
We'll see, considering how corrupt & ignorant the current crop of republicans are, I'm not holding my breath.

K~

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Well, he has the power to sign laws, the power to pardon prisoners, and send troops into combat. And he has the nuclear codes. I think that's a lot of power.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

So, instead of wishing Trump ill will. Hope that he leads our country to greatness. Hating Trump is like wishing the pilot to crash the plane that you fly on. Your, right. he is the pilot. Lets join together for positive results. Let's not divide ourselves over what amount to minor differences.
edit on 31-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I don't wish him ill will. The people close to him is doing enough of that.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Fair enough. I expect they'll hear..."Your Fired".

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger
a reply to: aethertek

Coming soon...

These are not funny with Hillary either.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Can't wait for you to prove that. It sounds like one of those fake news stories Russia was pushing on social media.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: matafuchs

Keep on Tweeting Donald...it really pisses people off and it is funny to watch.

Yes it is funny to watch,,,

….Also, there is NO COLLUSION!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 30, 2017

twitter.com...

Trumpy is starting to rant in all caps like the enraged desperate troll he is.

K~

Trump's twitter meltdown... He might get impeached, or he might get convicted. or he might resign, or...

...or he might serve 8 years. Yeah, I think that is more likely.

Oh, he will serve another 8 years, just not in the white house. But whatever white collar prison failed criminal presidents go to. That seems the most likely scenario.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Iwish to see the truth but with dems prosecuting this we never will see the whole picture.

i dint get a feeling of dread from trump. if you read it without bias and dont try to read into it you get a feeling of anger over a one sided investigation. i dont like trump but i wont frame him either.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Can't wait for you to prove that. It sounds like one of those fake news stories Russia was pushing on social media.

There's a lot of self-described "American patriots" who sleep with the American flag passing Russian propaganda around.

One has to wonder, if Russian government propaganda farms are pushing a story, why would you (as an patriotic American) be so eager to share it and believe it?

It's sad, the most outspoken "American patriots" are pissing on the graves of forefathers who bled for this country. Unwitting idiots falling for foreign propaganda, and turning their backs on their own countrymen -- working for a foreign country.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Meh I wouldn't say meltdown, he's always a bombastic hyperbolic ranter, but yea the desperation is clear.

As far as him being over, don't count your chickens.
There are many powerful players at work here, Trump is merely the idiot centerpiece to a major struggle within our government right now.
So we'll have to wait & see how this shakes out, though after today's news I'm hopeful.

Trump is merely a symptom of a dangerous disease of ignorance & greed that infects our populace, so even getting rid of Trump & his cohorts is only a temporary fix to a major sociological problem.

K~

Oh, he will be over. He's not getting out of this one. Nixon had powerful supporters and friends, and that didn't save him.

He is trying to throw everyone under the bus he can, while everyone around him is jumping ship. What few powerful friends he might have left around about to throw him under the bus as well. Even Republicans in congress once thought to hold the line have backed off. Nixon wasn't even in a mess anywhere near as bad as this one, and he didn't survive it.

Trump is done. He might not make it to impeachment. He might resign first. That would be the easiest scenario There have been rumors flying around for a while that's just what he might do. But it is also likely he will drag the country through the process, too.

You are right about one thing though, that Trump is a symptom of a bigger problem. The people who elected him and continue to support him will still remain, and given time and the chance, they would very well elect another mentally unstable, morally challenged and completely unhinged Russian puppet. Or, whatever foreign power decides next to take a crack at our failing electoral and educational system. The only thing you can do against them is light the torch, hold the fort, and wait for them all to die out from their own aggressive, violent stupidity.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

So this is fun,

Actually, what is REALLY fun is watching how the left continues their downward spiral into denial and hyperventilation over all things Trump. In 8 years after Trump has served 2 terms my Phizer stock should triple after the 10,000% increase in Prozac users.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

You got that right, buddy.

Now it's gone from "he never colluded with Russia" to "Colluding with Russians isn't a bad thing".

Frankly, with a lot of their viewpoints, they would be much happier moving to Russia. The system over there gels well, and they do have a Putin worship complex of their own.

I'd pitch in for the tickets.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

And the next step is going to be, "Well we HAD to collude with Russia to defeat Clinton!"

Russians are laughing their asses off in St. Petersburg and Moscow right now at this *&^% show. They don't even have to pay or give dumbass Americans to spread their propaganda.

Idiot Americans are spreading their propaganda for free.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Now it's gone from "he never colluded with Russia" to "Colluding with Russians isn't a bad thing".

Frankly, with a lot of their viewpoints, they would be much happier moving to Russia. The system over there gels well, and they do have a Putin worship complex of their own.

i have yet to see direct evidence Tboy himself did anything wrong. his aides sure but ya need Tboy caught red handed to convince me. prints and vid of it.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Frankly, with a lot of their viewpoints, they would be much happier moving to Russia.

They're hoping to join with Russia to keep America White.
Look at the average Russian Nationalist talking points & compare them with the Republicans.
Peas in a pod.

K~

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

If everyone around him is colluding, and he is in charge of all these people, since it is his campaign, then the likelyhood of him not being involved is next to nothing. If he knew nothing of what his own campaign team and cabinet picks were doing, that makes him the most stupid, incompetent, and pathetically weak leader in history. Not vetting his own people, and then not keeping tabs on what they were doing with his campaign, makes him, right there, unfit for any leadership position. He would be a bigger security risk than a sleeper cell.

At the very least, Trump knew what his people were doing, and even if he didn't directly get involved in it, he certainly gave them his blessing to do whatever they needed to do to win. That's still complicity, in his position.

They have more than fingerprints and video. They got paper trails, witnesses, and most likely, wiretaps, amongst other things.

There is enough evidence, both in what we have on record, plus Trumps own statements, behavior, and actions, to tell me he was not only aware, but complicit in some form. But most of the hard evidence won't come out until the hearings and trials start. But all ready, the fact that Trump is losing it and everyone within reach is lawyering up tells me enough. And since Trump has alienated most of his allies and friends, more are gonna roll over on him. And the Republican congress shows it is getting tired of him and his crap.

When Nixon, a Republican was impeached, it was by a Republican controlled congress. And ultimately, it is because like Trump, Nixon had alienated them and crossed too many red lines.

Trump is past that point. He behaves like a guilty man, and one by one, his former aides are proving him right.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

So, instead of wishing Trump ill will. Hope that he leads our country to greatness. Hating Trump is like wishing the pilot to crash the plane that you fly on. Your, right. he is the pilot. Lets join together for positive results. Let's not divide ourselves over what amount to minor differences.

Hating Trump is quite possibly the most American thing there is.

The Founding Fathers put the right to free speech and the ability to criticize the government as ...

THE FIRST AMENDMENT.

Yeah, probably because they thought it was the most important. So important they listed it first, before the right to "muh gunz!"

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

i have yet to see direct evidence Tboy himself did anything wrong. his aides sure but ya need Tboy caught red handed to convince me. prints and vid of it.

I'm responsible for the people I employ and directly supervise. Why isn't Trump?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Frankly, with a lot of their viewpoints, they would be much happier moving to Russia.

They're hoping to join with Russia to keep America White.
Look at the average Russian Nationalist talking points & compare them with the Republicans.
Peas in a pod.

K~

That is actually a desired goal of certain White Supremecist/Nationalist groups. Maybe not an actual merger, but an "Aryan Alliance", as they call it. And in Russia, racism is pretty rife. I know for a while, they had big problems with skinheads and Neo Nazis.

But yes, they are totally in alignment. Russia has gone pretty far right. So it would only be natural that far right, white nationalists and fellow travelers over here would be pretty pro-Russian and eager to help spread Russian propaganda.

This tie in has not been lost on me during this entire investigation, and the lack of concern many Trump supporters that Russia was involved and had nefarious goals in this election has only made me look at that angle even more. I've never seen so much eager pro-russian sentiment from any group of people in this country like I have from them.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join