It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘DO SOMETHING!’: Panicky Trump Tweets,

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Deflection? No. This is not about deflection. It is about keeping a real story out there. I have said this many time and will say it again. If there was ANYTHING that could truly be put on Trump it would have happened 'before' the election. Why? Because they HRC would have won. If they impeach him they would get Pence. NO ONE in the DNC or RNC want that. Think people. End game.

All of this is about keeping the DNC election cycle and all of its violations out of the news.

The fact that an indictment is handed down to someone who was on his campaign for 3 months for something he did years before working for Trump is nothing but tag lines for the media.

Where is the Podesta indictment for he and his brother? It should have been served with Mannaforts.

Keep on Tweeting Donald...it really pisses people off and it is funny to watch.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yes it is funny to watch,,,

….Also, there is NO COLLUSION!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 30, 2017

twitter.com...

Trumpy is starting to rant in all caps like the enraged desperate troll he is.

K~

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Trump tweets and his supporters bleat

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Caps is emphasis. So, nothing about Podesta huh? Just want to keep up with the insults?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I am no Trump fan, but I truly hope that an equal amount of fools on both sides of the aisle get schwacked by Mueller. It will at least show that SOMEONE in that cesspool known as DC has morals. I thought it would be a total one sided affair, but Podesta's brother has quit his own company to fight what sounds like an investigation into his company. The Podesta's and Manafort both seem to be in on Ukraine. Unreal what is going on...i just want a tax cut and a wall dammit.
edit on 30-10-2017 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Me too...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaymp
Well, judging by Roger Stone's little tirade on Twitter yesterday, I'm thinking there may be grand jury action on him as well. I'm hoping so, anyway.

"Roger Stone, a longtime adviser to president Trump, has been permanently booted off Twitter."

"The longtime Trump confidant is threatening to bring an 'anti-trust case' against Twitter after he was permanently suspended for expletive-laden rant."

"Stone fired off a profanity-laced tirade against a CNN reporter."

www.arstechnica.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
If there was ANYTHING that could truly be put on Trump it would have happened 'before' the election. Why? Because they HRC would have won. If they impeach him they would get Pence. NO ONE in the DNC or RNC want that. Think people. End game.

All of this is about keeping the DNC election cycle and all of its violations out of the news.

The fact that an indictment is handed down to someone who was on his campaign for 3 months for something he did years before working for Trump is nothing but tag lines for the media.

Where is the Podesta indictment for he and his brother? It should have been served with Mannaforts.

This is wrong. Clearly spoke from someone who has no experience in criminal justice. Ignorance does not equal insight (which is how you're pitching it). Mueller knows exactly what he's doing, how he's doing it, and understands the intricacies of the legal system so perfectly that you can be certain the timeline we are seeing is being leveraged for maximum effect, to the greatest degree of safety in securing his convictions (and to remind you again his goal is not to elect Hillary, but to go after Russian Collusion). To say otherwise as a matter of (very uneducated/uninformed opinion) is akin to a football coach telling Einstein he was wrong about relativity.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Yeah, I heard about that. Now it's time to boot the other overgrown child off Twitter as well. I have a lot of respect for Jack Dorsey and what he's done for the privacy movement, but the fact that he's allowed the President to abuse twitter as a medium for hate speech is beyond disgusting.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Here's a list of tweets, about 22 hours ago, from NYT's OP-ED columnist Paul Krugman, in response to Mueller's call for justice:

www.twitter.com...

"It seems to me that people aren't quite getting how close we are to a crisis of legitimacy." 22h

"A hostile foreign power helped put Trump in office, that's not all in question except among Trump sycophants." 22h

"The questions, instead, are (a) whether, people close to Trump, perhaps Trump himself, actively colluded in that intervention." 22h

"Or (b), whether ppl close to Trump, and possibly including Trump have had others dealings with Russia that effectively make them foreign agents." 22h

"If Trump uses the power of his office to shut down investigation into these questions, we have to assume that there's something there." 22h

"And in that case, how can anyone consider this presidency legitimate? Very, very scary -- and could happen within days." 22h

how did trump collude, facts only please, not nyt op ed comments.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

twitter.com...

K~

Trump's twitter meltdown right now is telling more than any indictment. This is actually the first time I have started following Trump's tweets, because now, for the first time, they are entertaining me. He is losing his # big time, and is screaming like a terrified psychotic 5 year old that crapped his own pants and can't change. One way or another, this is the beginning of the end for Trump. He might get impeached, or he might get convicted. or he might resign, or have a complete and total breakdown and be forcibly removed from office. But rest assure, he's done. By others, and by his own hand.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Meh I wouldn't say meltdown, he's always a bombastic hyperbolic ranter, but yea the desperation is clear.

As far as him being over, don't count your chickens.
There are many powerful players at work here, Trump is merely the idiot centerpiece to a major struggle within our government right now.
So we'll have to wait & see how this shakes out, though after today's news I'm hopeful.

Trump is merely a symptom of a dangerous disease of ignorance & greed that infects our populace, so even getting rid of Trump & his cohorts is only a temporary fix to a major sociological problem.

K~

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
The Clinton's should call the police on him. This is harassment and endangering the lives of private citizens.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

originally posted by: aethertek

twitter.com...

K~

Trump's twitter meltdown... He might get impeached, or he might get convicted. or he might resign, or...

...or he might serve 8 years. Yeah, I think that is more likely.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

If you were a private citizen, you would tolerate a public berating by your boss daily?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Dbl.
edit on 31-10-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Double post by you. Not even sure what you mean by your post. Donald Trump is not my Boss. And neither is he Hillary's Boss. !!!???

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

He's the president. You are not American citizen?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

You have a distorted opinion of the Presidents power. Seek help or meds.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Coming soon...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join