It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘DO SOMETHING!’: Panicky Trump Tweets,

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Mr. Trump knows that justice is coming.

That's President Trump to you and he knows that justice is coming, just not the justice you are looking for.

Can't wait for the next batch of excuses you guys are going to try and sell us.

It's looking like it might be defendant Trump here soon. After than maybe even inmate Trump.

Fingers crossed!

[pic] [pic]

You guys have become unglued, I wish I could see your faces when nothing happens to Trump.

I seriously believe that you guys loose sleep and friends because you let politics rule your life, sad.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well, this all but confirms it...

The pee tapes.

The pee pee tapes are real.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You guys have become unglued, I wish I could see your faces when nothing happens to Trump.

I seriously believe that you guys loose sleep and friends because you let politics rule your life, sad.

Nice to see you take all this so personal. Let the rage flow through you.

Hmmmm....Ya, I think the rest of us will all be just fine though.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Mr. Trump knows that justice is coming.

That's President Trump to you and he knows that justice is coming, just not the justice you are looking for.

Can't wait for the next batch of excuses you guys are going to try and sell us.

It's looking like it might be defendant Trump here soon. After than maybe even inmate Trump.

Fingers crossed!

[pic] [pic]

While these indictments have come at a quick pace relative to most Grand Juries this will only be the beginning.

They wont get to Trump until they have most of his lower morons first.
Although it would be glorious if one of the sons got rolled up first.

K~

Thats roughly the size of it, yes. We will know for sure tomorrow. It might be one of the lesser players, given that it is this soon, but it could just as likely be Manafort or one of his people, because Manafort is the weakest link here. But they have been moving fast, the scope of the investigation has gotten bigger, and they have been keeping a tight lid on progress. They have people who were involved in taking down Nixon, as well as major international crime syndicates. They got the big guns, so they are playing the big game.

Many of Trumps former guard has already been fired or jumped ship, so his shield and ability to dodge his way out of this mess is also becoming weaker. He is also erratic and has little self control, so he might go on a firing rampage and speed up his own political demise.

Tomorrow should tell us, at least, how big the first shots fired in this investigation. Starter pistol, or a canon.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Sounds like he needs a break from all the excitement, maybe relax with a beer now that it's Mueller Time.

K~

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

What people need to remember re: Manafort has his partner still in the White House & he hand picked Pence.

So if Many goes down they need to wrap up the rest of the treasonous players as well, that includes those at the RNC, Lying Ryan, the Keebler Elf at Justice & Turtle whats his face.

K~
edit on 29-10-2017 by aethertek because: wrds

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Stepping back from all of this, combined with gleaned tidbits of how our political system REALLY works, as well as other things, I'd say there really is a quiet war within the 'deep state'. Trump is no polished trophy president and I do find issue with much of his stuff, but I sense, as a citizen, that there is much going on that is only relevant within this Washington culture that is above most of our heads. Right now, it seems that 'deflection wars' are happening on both sides.

I won't predict the outcome but I suspect the real poison has mainly manifested within the DNC at this particular juncture. I was never a Republican supporter....I supported Obama, but things have become rather disturbing with the media leading up to 2016.

I thought 'fake news' from the right was bad during Obama but from the 'establishment' has taken a new low. I'm not happy at all right now.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: empireoflizards
"deep state" yea some one pulled that phrase from deep out their bowels.

Sure both parties do their dirt but Trump is full on a Putin puppet.
He has been dealing with Russian dirty money for years, that's all that has kept his "empire" infused with liquidity.

So maybe both parties have taken dirty cash but who's been carrying Putin's water.

60% of Republicans love them some Putin & so do many in the Republican leadership.

We're at war & have a fifth column of traitors entrenched in our government.
I hope the spooks have been pulling overtime to get to the bottom of it all.

K~

edit on 29-10-2017 by aethertek because: speling

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well, judging by Roger Stone's little tirade on Twitter yesterday, I'm thinking there may be grand jury action on him as well. I'm hoping so, anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

See you sit on that side, thinking that he is whining or asking for help... Some small chunk of sanity on this side can see that it's more of cry of frustration from the only person (himself) that seems to be doing anything other than "gotta stop Trump"-ing at this point.

Cause, you know. Shaking those sticks are really getting Trump out.. Or growing that food. Or doing anything constructive, aside from Hating the type of Hate they are denouncing. Just keep building the Hate for the type of Hatred you love to Hate. Strong stuff huh. Jeez louise.

edit on 29-10-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jaymp

Yea he's had it coming since the Nixon era, that & he inflicted "turd blossom" on the American people.

K~

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

See you sit on that side, thinking that he is whining or asking for help... Some small chunk of sanity on this side can see that it's more of cry of frustration from the only person (himself) that seems to be doing anything other than "gotta stop Trump"-ing at this point.

Cause, you know. Shaking those sticks are really getting Trump out.. Or growing that food. Or doing anything constructive, aside from Hating the type of Hate they are denouncing. Just keep building the Hate for the type of Hatred you love to Hate. Strong stuff huh. Jeez louise.

LOL, good lord you're in deep, that's one unhinged rant dude.

K~

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
"deep state" yea some one pulled that phrase from deep out their bowels.

Sure both parties do their dirt but Trump is full on a Putin puppet.
He has been dealing with Russian dirty money for years, that's all that has kept his "empire" infused with liquidity.

So maybe both parties have taken dirty cash but who's been carrying Putin's water.

60% of Republicans love them some Putin & so do many in the Republican leadership.

We're at war & have a fifth column of traitors entrenched in our government.
I hope the spooks have been pulling overtime to get to the bottom of it all.

K~

That 'phrase' as you call it, is for lack of a better term for a very large, self-protecting, old, and increasing in size bureaucracy that works behind the scenes of both Republicans and Democrats. With black budgets and compartmentalization, there appears to exist a culture of bloated self-importance, secrecy, and self-protection. I won't go into all of that on this thread, but, as rogue and classless as Trump seems to be, he will only be in 4 or 8 years.

The 'deep state' is a machine that has no term limit. Trump seems well aware of this though one may critique his approach. His crazy tweets are what he knows how to do at the moment, to at least try to stir the pot.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

The 'deep state' is a machine that has no term limit. Trump seems well aware of this though one may critique his approach.

Oh spare me the spy novel BS.
Trumps only agenda is to feed his infantile ego, trash anything Obama & grift as much money as he can.

He's a paid for whore ala Putin & his associates Bannon, Miller & the rest of the Nazi crew are bought & paid for whores of the Mercer Family, who are using the klanazi foot soldiers to try & usher in their Christian Theocracy.

Like I said, I hope like hell real patriots in the government service are doing everything they can to usurp these treasonous plots against our country.

K~

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I'm not sure why you say I'm taking it personally??? I'm lmao at how you guys.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

a reply to: mOjOm

I'm not sure why you say I'm taking it personally??? I'm lmao at how you guys.

Sure you are.

Your words really give the impression you're enjoying this soooooo much.

Whatever you have to tell yourself so you don't go postal is fine with me.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I single puff of truth like this blows away all the smoke that has been hastily created.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

That's President Trump to you ....

Perhaps ... perhaps not for a lot longer ... how long until "DOOO SOMETHIIING!!!" becomes ...

edit on 30-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The "DO SOMETHING" is aimed directly at the keebler elf and it's in relation to what he's been tweeting about. Sessions is not recused from uranium one, but he's dragging his feet like a pro. The mueller fishing expedition is about to die with the firing of Rosenstein in the not too distant future.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite
The little elf can't do squat for his fat friend since he is implicated in the treasonous plot as well.
That & the "U-1" "conspiracy" is utter BS just like BENGAZIIIII.

K~

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join