It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘DO SOMETHING!’: Panicky Trump Tweets,

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

She is not a candidate or his opponent any longer. He is abusing the power of the president.

Okay so your ideal of pragamatism is that during a campaign candidates can run a hardcore FALSE smear campaign branding their opponents as rapists, but thent he moment they lost the election even IF they wont go away and their dogs of war keep pushing in that same direction against the victor, the one who lost the election is off limits?

Right, and Hillary is out doing the Lords good work, as you always say.

trump brandished himself a rapist, how is it false or a smear if he said it himself?

as for the rest, i take it al gore caused 9/11 and the iraq invasion if the loser takes the blame like you stated.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cinerama

Here goes Hillary's MO from May 2016, the month after they hired Fusion GPS:

edit on 29-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Here's a list of tweets, about 22 hours ago, from NYT's OP-ED columnist Paul Krugman, in response to Mueller's call for justice:

www.twitter.com...

"It seems to me that people aren't quite getting how close we are to a crisis of legitimacy." 22h

"A hostile foreign power helped put Trump in office, that's not all in question except among Trump sycophants." 22h

"The questions, instead, are (a) whether, people close to Trump, perhaps Trump himself, actively colluded in that intervention." 22h

"Or (b), whether ppl close to Trump, and possibly including Trump have had others dealings with Russia that effectively make them foreign agents." 22h

"If Trump uses the power of his office to shut down investigation into these questions, we have to assume that there's something there." 22h

"And in that case, how can anyone consider this presidency legitimate? Very, very scary -- and could happen within days." 22h

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
This tweet was the best.

“While not at all presidential I must point out that the Sloppy Michael Moore Show on Broadway was a TOTAL BOMB and was forced to close. Sad!”

and you believe that i bet too.

but one person says Trumps quiet in an old thread is enough juxtaposition to dismiss the series of tweets as not a 'frenzy' this morning.

very 'Kellyanne Conway - esque.'

No, I believe you guys let Trump live rent free in your heads. They are tweets

When Trump starts spending as much time in my head, as Clinton does in his, I will put myelf on the crazy train.
He is using both Clinton and Obama as SCAPEGOATS, and any body who doesn't see that, simple chooses not to.

eta: Yeah, I will put myself and my elf on the crazy train. Maybe my elf can make some sense of this senseless mess. lol.
edit on 10/29/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Mr. Trump knows that justice is coming.

I'd go so far as to say, he's known it since he was sworn-in.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It's funny watching the left get their panties all soiled over something that won't have any impact on Trumps presidency.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

That's President Trump to you and he knows that justice is coming, just not the justice you are looking for.

Can't wait for the next batch of excuses you guys are going to try and sell us.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

That's President Trump to you and he knows that justice is coming, just not the justice you are looking for.

He'll always be "Donnie" to me no matter what you say.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

In the old days, the good ol' boys would pull a political enemy to the side and issue a veiled or non-veiled threat about subpeonas, or dirt they had on the other guy...Now I think the POtuS has decided to take those threats and/or calls to action to a more public venue.

I don't care who is guilty...whether it be Clinton, Comey, Trump, Manafort or Flynn... Give them all justice and let's clean up our own dirty laundry.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Funny, yesterday the claim was that Trumps silence on tweeting proved he was scared about Muellers investigation.

Today its Trump now tweeting which proves he is scared about the investigation.

It makes sense to me that Trump is flustered, at least this time. The words "DO SOMETHING" seem to come out of desperation. Of course, Trump and his followers are already trying desperately to twist things around. They like to blame their (possibly innocent) opponents for the same crimes Trump is being blamed for to confuse the masses. To me, this shows desperation.

I've done a lot of research into the Uranium One deal, and it seems entirely legal to me. Even so, I'll give Grambler the benefit of the doubt and see if anything comes out of it.

As far as Hillary colluding with Russia goes, saying that the dossier was collusion with Russia makes no sense, as Steele was a British agent spying on Russia - which is entirely different than the allegations that Trump and his team worked with Russia. They are almost the exact opposite of each other.

edit on 29pmSun, 29 Oct 2017 16:00:29 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 29pmSun, 29 Oct 2017 16:02:56 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

It's looking like it might be defendant Trump here soon. After than maybe even inmate Trump.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

You can/do preceve that the President is saying however you will.

In my opinion he's telling them 'get 'er done!

No knocking knees there - but a command from the President.

"DO SOMETHING" = "GET 'ER DONE!"

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Who's he talking to in your opinion??

And what's it he wants them to get done exactly??

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Remember, we have been told repeatedly that Mr. Trump Tweets reveal his innermost thoughts, unfiltered.

What we see in this sad exchange is quite simply the continuing dissolution of those thoughts.

He’s repeating the talking points that have been carefully crafted. (Same language repeated over and over in “news” items.)

He’s trying to congratulate the Congress for backing him up with their traitorous use of the investigative power.

Then ... his thoughts break ... he speaks honestly and directly. ... DO SOMETHING!

He knows that indictments are coming. He knows the time is short.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm surprised, especially here on ATS, that so many people are defending the Deep State/Dem/Neo-con corruption. I mean I understand Trump irks you, but man, throwing in for the ruling elite just to hurt Trump, it's not something I thought I would see here on ATS. I guess the propaganda is even more powerful than I gave it credit for.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Grambler

If you were about to see your world crumble around you...

How desperate would you be?

You guys have been saying that about every single Trump Tweet Storm since election night practically.

It would be a lot more important if every tweet he coughs up wasn't a "storm" and in indication of apparent desperation rather simply what Trump does.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
When in doubt, blame Clinton and Obama.

You'd think Trump would switch his strategy up a bit, but I guess it's still working on the small-minded portion of his base that parrots the establishment narrative of whatever Trump says.

I mean really, could Trump be any more transparent with the BS he's spewing here? Attach the Clintons and/or Obama to something and sit back and watch all the lemmings lap it up. You'd think people would get tired of being played. I've come to realize lately that some people actually enjoy it.

People get desperate when the noose is tightening, and Trump's whole camp has been throwing desperate crap all over. It won't change the fact they are all going down like the Titanic, but it does go to show how scared they are running.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Erno86
I highly suspect...that Trump will fire Special Investigator Mueller and his entire team before this week is out; much like Richard Nixon did to Archibald Cox.

perhaps but I don't think even Trump is stupid enough to want to be compared to Nixon.

oh wait.....

Yes please, do wait. If he tries to fire Mueller, he's following his pied piper right off the cliff.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

It's looking like it might be defendant Trump here soon. After than maybe even inmate Trump.

Fingers crossed!

[pic] [pic]

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: mOjOm

Fingers crossed!

[pic] [pic]

While these indictments have come at a quick pace relative to most Grand Juries this will only be the beginning.

They wont get to Trump until they have most of his lower morons first.
Although it would be glorious if one of the sons got rolled up first.

K~

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join