It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘DO SOMETHING!’: Panicky Trump Tweets,

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
The Clinton's should call the police on him. This is harassment and endangering the lives of private citizens.

It's official. I've seen it all now.

Okay. We'll go with that, but first you'll have to apply that rule to the time Hillary campaign posted fake Craigslist ads depicting Trump as a sex crazed rapist trying to hire willing chicks to get sexually assaulted everyday.

Cant wait to hear this!!!
edit on 29-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: odzeandennz

This tweet was the best.

“While not at all presidential I must point out that the Sloppy Michael Moore Show on Broadway was a TOTAL BOMB and was forced to close. Sad!”

and you believe that i bet too.

but one person says Trumps quiet in an old thread is enough juxtaposition to dismiss the series of tweets as not a 'frenzy' this morning.

very 'Kellyanne Conway - esque.'

No, I believe you guys let Trump live rent free in your heads. They are tweets

Because discussing current events and the POTUS in this nation should be looked down on

Huh. I'm curious, I never see these comments when it comes to the Hillary/lefty threads

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

She is not a candidate or his opponent any longer. He is abusing the power of the president.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: kurthall

This from the man who once pulled a big hank of hair out of his wife's head so she could understand the pain he was in from scalp reduction (read bald spot removed) surgery.
Then raped her for good measure.

Scary that he did that, and the American people still voted him in , I mean he literally ripped "fistfuls" of hair out of Ivankas scalp, that is not rational behavior at all! He is dangerous! I don't give a rats ass if Clinton would have got into office and been investigated (along with trump) and she eventually was impeached. At least I wouldn't have to worry about the freaking bomb dropping again (like back in the 80's). trump is just vial. The danger he poses for this country is unprecedented. I live on the west coast, in LA so it is real for me.

The scarier thing is this indictment, depending on who it is could make trump even more unstable than he already is.

edit on 29-10-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Grambler

If you were about to see your world crumble around you...

How desperate would you be?

Second, even if trump does know that and is desperate, the fact that he had a tweetstorm, which is very common for him, is not evidence that he is desperate.

It is very common for him. Trump is often desperate to muddy the waters around himself, for good reason.

But how does his tweeting prove he is desperate or deflecting? Isnt it more likely given his history of tweet storms, that he is acting like he always does?

I agree with you here, Trump is acting like he always does. Which is desperate and deflecting. Almost everything he does or says is meant to take either the blame or the light off of something related to himself.

As long as he can lead people into blaming and pointing the finger at everyone else, they won't be looking at him and his failures. It's classic Trump, something he's done so many times over and over again since the 1980's that I'm surprised more people don't see it.

He even writes about it as a tactic, in a book he didn't actually write.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Funny, yesterday the claim was that Trumps silence on tweeting proved he was scared about Muellers investigation.
Today its Trump now tweeting which proves he is scared about the investigation.

You mean someone or other entity claimed that but I get it, it's nice to be right one way or the other, or both ways at once.
As it happens, Trump had already been out on the White House lawn the other day ranting the same stuff, fake news blah blah...., so I guess he gave it a break for a day or two, just so he could start all over again on the tweety pie pod.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

She is not a candidate or his opponent any longer. He is abusing the power of the president.

Okay so your ideal of pragamatism is that during a campaign candidates can run a hardcore FALSE smear campaign branding their opponents as rapists, but thent he moment they lost the election even IF they wont go away and their dogs of war keep pushing in that same direction against the victor, the one who lost the election is off limits?

Right, and Hillary is out doing the Lords good work, as you always say.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yep. It's harassment.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

This tweet was the best.

“While not at all presidential I must point out that the Sloppy Michael Moore Show on Broadway was a TOTAL BOMB and was forced to close. Sad!”

Was that a tweet from a drunk person?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I highly suspect...that Trump will fire Special Investigator Mueller and his entire team before this week is out; much like Richard Nixon did to Archibald Cox.
edit on 29-10-2017 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

This tweet was the best.

In fact the Michael More's Show was not forced to close, in fact it ran for 6 weeks and was scheduled to end on the 22nd.

www.rawstory.com...

You have to wonder about a president that thinks nobody notices his lies.
edit on 29-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
I highly suspect...that Trump will fire Special Investigator Mueller and his entire team before this week is out; much like Richard Nixon did to Archibald Cox.

perhaps but I don't think even Trump is stupid enough to want to be compared to Nixon.

oh wait.....

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: odzeandennz

This tweet was the best.

and you believe that i bet too.

but one person says Trumps quiet in an old thread is enough juxtaposition to dismiss the series of tweets as not a 'frenzy' this morning.

very 'Kellyanne Conway - esque.'

No, I believe you guys let Trump live rent free in your heads. They are tweets

Because discussing current events and the POTUS in this nation should be looked down on

Huh. I'm curious, I never see these comments when it comes to the Hillary/lefty threads

That’s nothing like what I said. Of course, I never see anything more than feelings and lies when it comes to Trump threads.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

This tweet was the best.

No. It’s a tweet from a teetotaler.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Seems to me you are projecting.

You and you ilk are so panicked by the President that you feel compelled to post nonsense like this.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Seems to me you are projecting.

You and you ilk are so panicked by the President that you feel compelled to post nonsense like this.

You're right. The president's nonsense should stand on it's own for all to see. No need to fight fire with fire.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I have been wondering when someone would do something about the corruption in either party for most of my adult life, makes me feel so hopeful for the future (sarcasm) to see the rabid partisans defend "their" team.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Moore, I want mooore! What a train wreck of twittery. Impressive. And funny in a sad way.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: windword

He was quiet about the pending indictment.
The deflection continued as scheduled.

All reports show the indictment will be from an incident from around 2012, that simply proves that Mueller has nothing on Trump-related collusion.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Lol. I remember trump accusing Cruz dad of being involved in jfk assassination. Campaigning is a nasty business. Ted still works with trump, Clinton is private citizen.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join