It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘DO SOMETHING!’: Panicky Trump Tweets,

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So this is fun, he does sound desperate, all that guilt must be finally sinking in.
Too bad his little Keebler elf at justice had to recuse himself & may be facing "questions" as well.

Well either way tomorrow will be interesting.

You can read his frenzied tweeting below:
Never seen such Republican ANGER & UNITY as I have concerning the lack of investigation on Clinton made Fake Dossier (now $12,000,000?),…. — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 29, 2017

…the Uranium to Russia deal, the 33,000 plus deleted Emails, the Comey fix and so much more. Instead they look at phony Trump/Russia,…. — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 29, 2017

…"collusion," which doesn't exist. The Dems are using this terrible (and bad for our country) Witch Hunt for evil politics, but the R's… — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 29, 2017

…are now fighting back like never before. There is so much GUILT by Democrats/Clinton, and now the facts are pouring out. DO SOMETHING!

www.rawstory.com...

K~

+69 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
So this is fun, he does sound desperate, all that guilt must be finally sinking in.
Too bad his little Keebler elf at justice had to recuse himself & may be facing "questions" as well.

Never seen such Republican ANGER & UNITY as I have concerning the lack of investigation on Clinton made Fake Dossier (now $12,000,000?),…. — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 29, 2017

…the Uranium to Russia deal, the 33,000 plus deleted Emails, the Comey fix and so much more. Instead they look at phony Trump/Russia,…. — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 29, 2017

…"collusion," which doesn't exist. The Dems are using this terrible (and bad for our country) Witch Hunt for evil politics, but the R's… — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 29, 2017

…are now fighting back like never before. There is so much GUILT by Democrats/Clinton, and now the facts are pouring out. DO SOMETHING!

www.rawstory.com...

K~

Funny, yesterday the claim was that Trumps silence on tweeting proved he was scared about Muellers investigation.

Today its Trump now tweeting which proves he is scared about the investigation.
edit on 29-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The Clinton's should call the police on him. This is harassment and endangering the lives of private citizens.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What? Who said that? Trump wasn't "twitter" silent yesterday!

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Read: Do something quickly to take the heat off me! This is going too far. Shift the attention elsewhere, and you better do it now or they will wind up impeaching me! Help me my little deplorables, HELP ME!

Deplorables: "but we do dear leader. We shift to the Clinton's every day of our lives, but nobody's going for it".

*chuckles*

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

www.rawstory.com...

K~

Funny, yesterday the claim was that Trumps silence on tweeting proved he was scared about Muellers investigation.

Yea, & so what, others were speculating he would have a twitter melt down.
I guess they win the internets for yesterday.

Any thoughts on Trumps plaintive "waaaa, DO SOMETHING"

K~

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

www.rawstory.com...

K~

I don't think it sank in right away with him. The Indictment tomorrow will show how he reacts. I think trump stinks. I also think war is going to break out right after, once again because trump will use it to deflect. Lets face it NKorea has not had anymore tests in weeks. trump still tweets terrible things on a regular basis to and about them. Why would he not be tweeting more DIPLOMATIC tweets at this point in time. NKorea is having mass evacuation drills now.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Well the republicans will hold out for der drumpf if they think they can get their tax cuts for their billionaire class owners.
Hell that's what started this debacle in the first place greedy pigs taking dirty foreign money.

Have you seen this Dutch Documentary on Trumps money laundering?
www.occrp.org...

If these reporters could dig up this much dirt just imagine what Mueller has.

K~

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

What? Who said that? Trump wasn't "twitter" silent yesterday!

originally posted by: ____________
Someone Twitter feed is suspiciously silent today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

www.rawstory.com...

K~

Yea, & so what, others were speculating he would have a twitter melt down.
I guess they win the internets for yesterday.

Any thoughts on Trumps plaintive "waaaa, DO SOMETHING"

K~

Yes, I agree with Trump that the russian collusion from democrats needs to be investigated, and it was enormously hypocritical of them to scream about russian collusion while at the same time doing it themselves, and lying about it.

Unlike Trump probably, I want to see Muellers results, and hope that if he finds anyone in Trump camp guilty of crimes, he prosecutes them.

(though comey did admit that Trump told him he hoped he charged anyone who was found guilty in his team of crimes with russia)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
When in doubt, blame Clinton and Obama.

You'd think Trump would switch his strategy up a bit, but I guess it's still working on the small-minded portion of his base that parrots the establishment narrative of whatever Trump says.

I mean really, could Trump be any more transparent with the BS he's spewing here? Attach the Clintons and/or Obama to something and sit back and watch all the lemmings lap it up. You'd think people would get tired of being played. I've come to realize lately that some people actually enjoy it.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

He looks guilty all the time. B

Because he is...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

www.rawstory.com...

K~

Yeah.. losers are losers for a reason, you know.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

He was quiet about the pending indictment.
The deflection continued as scheduled.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This is what's called "throw everything against the wall and see what sticks." And yes. It's deflection.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This tweet was the best.

“While not at all presidential I must point out that the Sloppy Michael Moore Show on Broadway was a TOTAL BOMB and was forced to close. Sad!”

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Wow, Anti-Trump people think this matters..

Pro-Trump people think Anti-Trump are stupid..

.... Interesting.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

This from the man who once pulled a big hank of hair out of his wife's head so she could understand the pain he was in from scalp reduction (read bald spot removed) surgery.
Then raped her for good measure.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

And at that point it had been. On the subject of the pending indictment anyway. These posts are time stamped and so are Twitter feeds.
Trump was on the "look over here" rampage for forty eight hours prior to the release of the news about the indictment which leads me to believe that he had been advised of it ahead of the rest of us and what all that might mean.. But take it what ever say you want. I didn't include any disclaimer so technical!y you got me.

Oh no now what?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join