It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

also the fact the person is called jane doe and not a real person, but someone who has made an 'allegation' might have been the reason it was thrown out of court, whereas monica Lewinski actually caught a drip of bill on her dress as evidence for his impeachment loooool facts vs fiction these shill still wont learn lol

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LondonMan

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: LondonMan

Plaintiff was subject to acts of rape, sexual misconduct, criminal sexual acts,
sexual abuse, forcible touching, assault, battery, intentional and reckless infliction of emotional
distress, duress, false imprisonment, and threats of death and/or serious bodily injury by the
Defendants that took place at several parties during the summer months of 1994. The parties
were held by Defendant Epstein at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant
Epstein at 9 E. 71st St. in Manhattan.

During this period, Plaintiff was a minor of age 13 and
was legally incapable under New York law of consenting to sexual intercourse and the other
sexual contacts detailed herein. NY Penal L § 130.05(3)(a). The rapes in the first, second, and
third degrees; sexual misconduct; criminal sexual acts in the first, second, and third degrees;
sexual abuse in the first, second, and third degrees; and forcible touching

Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties.
On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff
to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff. During the
course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but
with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to
Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in
the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted. Exhs. A and B.

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, were
she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump,
Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed. Exhs. A and B.
www.scribd.com...

In her original lawsuit, Doe claimed that: “Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.”
people.com...

Trump is a rapist!

jane doe lol so not even a real person

that's ok we don't think you are real either lol

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

It certainly doesn't clear Trump.

It doesn't convict him either. I personally do not believe the allegations are true. Not proven to my satisfaction.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

also the fact the person is called jane doe and not a real person

When your not old enough to understand what a "Jane doe" is

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Oh? So Trump didn't rape her, because she's not a real person? LOL

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Its hilarious because he has no idea what Jane Doe means!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LondonMan

also the fact the person is called jane doe and not a real person, but someone who has made an 'allegation' might have been the reason it was thrown out of court, whereas monica Lewinski actually caught a drip of bill on her dress as evidence for his impeachment loooool facts vs fiction these shill still wont learn lol

I would be inclined to believe someone looking for a huge pay day, but Trump has never been one to settle out of convenience. If he believes he is right, he spend more to defend himself than if he just bought off the complaintant. One of the things I like about him. I may not agree with some of His views, but I respect anyone that stands on principal, even if they are IMO wrong.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

John Doe approves of this statement. And I don't know who that is either.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
I would be inclined to believe someone looking for a huge pay day, but Trump has never been one to settle out of convenience. If he believes he is right, he spend more to defend himself than if he just bought off the complaintant.

this statement seems HUGELY inaccurate, given the sheer number of settlements trump has made.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

no, no it works... trump doesn't seem to think any ladies are 'real persons'

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I tried to avoid people like Trump when I was out and about. My parents told me when I was young that if you hang around with people who are in trouble or who are rude, eventually people think you are the same way.

tbh that's part of what concerns me about having trump as the face of the nation.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

I would be inclined to believe someone looking for a huge pay day, but Trump has never been one to settle out of convenience. If he believes he is right, he spend more to defend himself than if he just bought off the complaintant.

this statement seems HUGELY inaccurate, given the sheer number of settlements trump has made.

I didn't say he never made settlements. He does when he sees it as a fair settlement. For example if someone sues for a million, but he believes fair settlement is half that, then yes. If he believes it to be totally frivolous, then no.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I tried to avoid people like Trump when I was out and about. My parents told me when I was young that if you hang around with people who are in trouble or who are rude, eventually people think you are the same way.

tbh that's part of what concerns me about having trump as the face of the nation.

That, I can understand. Your values, and sense of good and bad are different than his. I can follow that logic. You don't like him personally. That's different than taking unproven accusations, and purporting them as fact.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Better to have him out in DC with all the deceivers than him living in our little town here disrupting things. I wouldn't mind his daughters living here, they don't seem to be so alpha as the Donald.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Ho-hum. The setup in the OP is the old Groucho Marx bit about when did you stop beating your wife? Or the old Drill Sargent trap of do you want to date my sister? Not good enough for you/want me making sure you treat her right?

Often times my response to this types of questions is to ask if they have soaked those wash rags in kerosene and tied them around their ankles to keep the ants from crawling up their legs and eating their candy ass. But I am trying to be a better person and there are far too many candy asses out there that don’t see the joke for what it is and start crying or playing with silly putty or whatever they do now.

Point is, don’t fall for these types of “traps” and if you do make an off color reply, just remember it is far better than the repeated ass kickings you could be handing out so don’t be so hard on yourself.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

That, I can understand. Your values, and sense of good and bad are different than his. I can follow that logic. You don't like him personally. That's different than taking unproven accusations, and purporting them as fact.

even when we don't get into the allegations of assault, the way he runs his mouth is terrible and conservatives do tend to defend those comments as much as any of the other dumb things he says. not a good look for y'all.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

So filing errors mean...yeah lets all have another try....I dont know? so therefore he must be guilty....

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

How about you show some intellectual honesty and call out Bill Clinton for what he was...you constantly defend the Clinton's when so much dirt and bodies lie in their wake.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

How about you show some intellectual honesty and call out Bill Clinton for what he was...you constantly defend the Clinton's when so much dirt and bodies lie in their wake.

Nobody is defending the Clintons.

It just so happens that this thread is about Trump.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Filing errors certainly don't clear Trump from the allegations.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join