It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burnsE
If you are a white man billionaire, you would do to women what Trump does. Different circumstances, different mentality.

Not sure white has anything to do with it. Money attracts sluts. That's not criticism. That's fact not in dispute.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He was hired to be president.

Affordable healthcare for everyone!

Oh wait, you wanted to say something else. What was it again? Right, surgery! But wait. How can he even hold a scalpel while grabbing patients and nurses?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
OP, perhaps you shouldn't lump all women together and claim that a person objectifies/abuses them en block. In that sense, you are objectifying women far more than Trump ever has.

People are individuals. If Trump or any other man has had some fun with willing women, even if they objectified those individuals they were having fun with, that is fine... IF they were willing.

If you have any specific and verified case of sexual abuse/rape/molestation then you should reference it so you can find out what people think instead of starting a silly thread lumping all women together just because you don't like Trump.

Further, any person who is upset (as you seem to be) that anyone would defend Trump against accusations needs to take a long look at themselves. That you would want condemnation based on accusations is troubling.

edit on 29/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Mach2

The woman who claims she was 13 when Trump raped her, ala an Epstein party, for a start.

The links between the two are really quite scary.

I was going to do a write up on it but I think that its a topic that is to emotive.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The woman who claims she was 13 when Trump raped her, ala an Epstein party, for a start.

The whole lawsuit was bogus. It was dismissed twice by two different courts on opposite sides of the country. The filing consisted of made up places, times, etc.

Did you ever actually look into the allegations, or just go with the narrative at the time?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Citation please!

The case not dismissed because it was "bogus", there were filing errors and jurisdiction questions!

The case was dismissed by the court for technical filing errors. She then obtained a lawyer and the case was modified and refiled in New York federal court, against Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

"Jane Doe" has not come forward publically, though, because, as her spokesperson said, she was getting threats and was too scared to go forward.

That doesn't mean that Trump didn't rape her at Epstien's sex parties, when she was 13, as she and a witness testified to.

You said that you didn't know of any testimony. There's plenty of testimony to Trump's rapes and sexual assaults.

www.snopes.com...

edit on 29-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: LondonMan

Hop on a Clinton thread and present your strawman there. How's that for starters, my little lion?

Clinton was way more of a womanizer than Trump I think.

I don't think its a contest

Clinton should face justice for what he done.

Trump should also face justice for what he has done.

Saying one is worse than the other and that excuses it, is a bit like saying that Josef Frizil was the worst sexual offender in history so all of the rest are excused because they were not the worse.

This thread is about Trump not Clinton, I am sure that we could have a similar discussion about the Clintons but they are not the topic at hand.

The other side of the coin with Clinton is.....If I were married to Hillary, I would probably find myself some decent girl to share my time with. I actually feel a little sorry for Bill.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

post FACTS that trump has sexually abused or raped someone.. you cant because you are spreading the same leftie MSM B8LLSH!T

Several women have testified, under oath, to Trump raping and assaulting them. What do YOU want? To see the DNA test, a Rape kit?

Trump is a proven liar, lying to the American people 80% of the time when he opens his mouth or tweets, about everything from petty BS to health care for all to war with NK. But, when it comes to sexual assault and rape, he's telling you the truth and the abused women are liars?

LOL

so no facts then lol

(post by LondonMan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

SNOPES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAQHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IS THAT WERE YOU GET YOUR FACTS, ARE YOU SURE YOUR EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM LMFAO SNOPES THE FAKE NEWS PURVEYOR LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Has anyone polled women to find out what percentage of them would allow a billionaire to grab their hoohah?

Speaking as a recovering womanizer who's grabbed many a hoohahs, I bet the results would shock most of you.

edit on 29-10-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
OP, perhaps you shouldn't lump all women together and claim that a person objectifies/abuses them en block. In that sense, you are objectifying women far more than Trump ever has.

People are individuals. If Trump or any other man has had some fun with willing women, even if they objectified those individuals they were having fun with, that is fine... IF they were willing.

If you have any specific and verified case of sexual abuse/rape/molestation then you should reference it so you can find out what people think instead of starting a silly thread lumping all women together just because you don't like Trump.

Further, any person who is upset (as you seem to be) that anyone would defend Trump against accusations needs to take a long look at themselves. That you would want condemnation based on accusations is troubling.

LOL,

I think women should be afraid, REALLY AFRAID, of males who consider themselves Feminists!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Plaintiff was subject to acts of rape, sexual misconduct, criminal sexual acts,
sexual abuse, forcible touching, assault, battery, intentional and reckless infliction of emotional
distress, duress, false imprisonment, and threats of death and/or serious bodily injury by the
Defendants that took place at several parties during the summer months of 1994. The parties
were held by Defendant Epstein at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant
Epstein at 9 E. 71st St. in Manhattan.

During this period, Plaintiff was a minor of age 13 and
was legally incapable under New York law of consenting to sexual intercourse and the other
sexual contacts detailed herein. NY Penal L § 130.05(3)(a). The rapes in the first, second, and
third degrees; sexual misconduct; criminal sexual acts in the first, second, and third degrees;
sexual abuse in the first, second, and third degrees; and forcible touching

Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties.
On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff
to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff. During the
course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but
with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to
Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in
the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted. Exhs. A and B.

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, were
she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump,
Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed. Exhs. A and B.
www.scribd.com...

In her original lawsuit, Doe claimed that: “Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.”
people.com...

Trump is a rapist!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Citation please!

The case not dismissed because it was "bogus", there were filing errors and jurisdiction questions!

The case was dismissed by the court for technical filing errors. She then obtained a lawyer and the case was modified and refiled in New York federal court, against Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

"Jane Doe" has not come forward publically, though, because, as her spokesperson said, she was getting threats and was too scared to go forward.

That doesn't mean that Trump didn't rape her at Epstien's sex parties, when she was 13, as she and a witness testified to.

You said that you didn't know of any testimony. There's plenty of testimony to Trump's rapes and sexual assaults.

www.snopes.com...

It doesn't mean he did rape her either.

Do you know what the "filing errors" were? Things such as addresses of condemned buildings? That's not an oversight. It's an intentional LIE.

You make it sound like they just forgot to cross a T, or dot an I.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

What is your specific problem with anything that is in that Snopes article? I posted it because it gave both sides. You have a problem with sources that give both sides?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It certainly doesn't clear Trump.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Plaintiff was subject to acts of rape, sexual misconduct, criminal sexual acts,
sexual abuse, forcible touching, assault, battery, intentional and reckless infliction of emotional
distress, duress, false imprisonment, and threats of death and/or serious bodily injury by the
Defendants that took place at several parties during the summer months of 1994. The parties
were held by Defendant Epstein at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant
Epstein at 9 E. 71st St. in Manhattan.

During this period, Plaintiff was a minor of age 13 and
was legally incapable under New York law of consenting to sexual intercourse and the other
sexual contacts detailed herein. NY Penal L § 130.05(3)(a). The rapes in the first, second, and
third degrees; sexual misconduct; criminal sexual acts in the first, second, and third degrees;
sexual abuse in the first, second, and third degrees; and forcible touching

Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties.
On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff
to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff. During the
course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but
with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to
Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in
the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted. Exhs. A and B.

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, were
she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump,
Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed. Exhs. A and B.
www.scribd.com...

In her original lawsuit, Doe claimed that: “Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.”
people.com...

Trump is a rapist!

jane doe lol so not even a real person

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I guess Jane Roe wasn't a real person either?

link   

What is your specific problem with anything that is in that Snopes article? I posted it because it gave both sides. You have a problem with sources that give both sides?

I keep telling you, don't feed the trolls.....

His only problem with Snoops is that it does not exonerate Trump of any and all wrong doing.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I have to wonder about some here.

Would you rather have the worlds best surgeon who is says inappropriate things operate on you or have the worlds worst surgeon (who is a great public speaker) operate on you?

well here's the thing.. this metaphor you're proposing both assumes that trump is the world's best anything, and also assumes that being well spoken is not an important part of holding the highest US office. personally, i think you're wrong on both counts.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join