It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

When I think of objectifying women, Bill Clinton is the first image that comes to mind, but hey, that's just me. Cigar anyone?

Yeah, and Bill did all that while he was President...at least Trump kept it in the locker room sort to speak before he became President.

Yes, yes we know about Bubba's attitude towards women. Now that we got past that deflection do you want to discuss Donnie's?

How about the democrats that will do anything to destroy anyone's face and yet they continue to spread evil throughout the world?

So that's a "no". You don't want to discuss Trump's attitude on women. Gotcha. Anything Trumpish has to be referred to the Clintons. At least we've got that clear now.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: rickymouse

Women talking about guys are far worse than men. I have overheard many conversations of women talking, even older women. I usually try to stay away from the women tables, most guys I know do. If you think it is only guys, you are mistaken. I knew gay girls, they are way worse than guys are most times. So are a lot of the gay guys when they are with their friends.

I think it depends on the people, but yeah I too have heard some stuff from women thats just as bad as some of the stuff guys come out with. I think it is important to remember that any form of mistreatment based on gender goes both ways.

It just so happens that for the purposes of this thread those being mistreated are women.

Although you do raise a good point.

Just as bad? No, they can be much worse. Explicit, saying what they want to do to a cute guy. I almost got my clothes tore off when I went to the bathroom at a strip club with male dancers, My Ex-wife threw a drink in my face when I got back because I wasn't shoving the woman away as I walked. It was actually kind of cool having all those drunk girls trying to tear my clothes off. Some things you never forget.

I always seemed to try to pay attention to what was going on in the surroundings, I did a lot of time camping and hunting, I tend to pay attention even when I was drinking.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

When I think of objectifying women, Bill Clinton is the first image that comes to mind, but hey, that's just me. Cigar anyone?

Yeah, and Bill did all that while he was President...at least Trump kept it in the locker room sort to speak before he became President.

Yes, yes we know about Bubba's attitude towards women. Now that we got past that deflection do you want to discuss Donnie's?

How about the democrats that will do anything to destroy anyone's face and yet they continue to spread evil throughout the world?

So that's a "no". You don't want to discuss Trump's attitude on women. Gotcha. Anything Trumpish has to be referred to the Clintons. At least we've got that clear now.

Its just that usual old tactic that they use all the time.

Clinton was worse so that makes Trump a good guy.

They have this absurd idea that the lesser of two evils is somehow not evil.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I have to wonder about some here.

Would you rather have the worlds best surgeon who is says inappropriate things operate on you or have the worlds worst surgeon (who is a great public speaker) operate on you?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Just as bad? No, they can be much worse. Explicit, saying what they want to do to a cute guy.

Thats pretty subjective its not a fact.

You cannot say that it is a fact that women are worse in what they say about men or vice-versa.

All you can say is that both gender use some pretty graphic sexual language at times to describe the other.

Also its not really the topic of this thread, although it is a interesting topic, perhaps you could write a thread on it to discuss it further?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: LondonMan

Hop on a Clinton thread and present your strawman there. How's that for starters, my little lion?

Clinton was way more of a womanizer than Trump I think.

I don't think its a contest

Clinton should face justice for what he done.

Trump should also face justice for what he has done.

Saying one is worse than the other and that excuses it, is a bit like saying that Josef Frizil was the worst sexual offender in history so all of the rest are excused because they were not the worse.

This thread is about Trump not Clinton, I am sure that we could have a similar discussion about the Clintons but they are not the topic at hand.

you are excelling yourself , post FACTS that trump has sexually abused or raped someone.. you cant because you are spreading the same leftie MSM B8LLSH!T

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

I grew up in the seventies, I lived in a house with two Lesbian couples. It was way worse than what guys do, we tended to talk more about cars, boats, fishing, watersports, and camping, and who was at the party and how drunk or high they were. Guys bragged a little, but women were much worse in the way they talked. They sure weren't discussing knitting.

And no, only about a quarter of men were like that, but half the men would go along with the braggarts so they did not look inferior.

definitely agree with your last remark. as for women's discussions, i definitely agree that women can be every bit as blue and bawdy.

i think we're talking at cross-purposes here. i'm not saying there's anything wrong with talking about sex. what i'm saying is wrong is bragging on assaulting women, on walking into dressing rooms, groping, assault, rape, etc.

no one is mad that trump talks about sex. it's what he says about it that's troubling. there's a big difference between having lust and using that lust as a license to force yourself on someone. and there's a big difference between having private discussions about sex and just spouting off in public and degrading people.

I tried to avoid people like Trump when I was out and about. My parents told me when I was young that if you hang around with people who are in trouble or who are rude, eventually people think you are the same way. I would talk to them occasionally but avoided hanging around with that kind of people regularly.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Would you rather have the worlds best surgeon who is says inappropriate things operate on you or have the worlds worst surgeon (who is a great public speaker) operate on you?

Oh Trump is a smooth operator. Aside from that I have NO idea what that analogy has anything to do with ANYTHING.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Neither.

Your analogy does not work, both should not be operating on you.

Again it comes down to what I said above the lesser of two evils is still evil.

Sure you might want to say Trump was the best of a bad choice but that does not mean you have to defend him when he brags about grabbing women by the genitals or when he talks about walking into womens changing rooms

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Oh Trump is a smooth operator. Aside from that I have NO idea what that analogy has anything to do with ANYTHING.

Bullcrap.

Trump wasn't hired to be a sensitive feminist for a drum circle.

He was hired to be president.

My analogy is spot on and it upsets you all.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

post FACTS that trump has sexually abused or raped someone.. you cant because you are spreading the same leftie MSM B8LLSH!T

Several women have testified, under oath, to Trump raping and assaulting them. What do YOU want? To see the DNA test, a Rape kit?

Trump is a proven liar, lying to the American people 80% of the time when he opens his mouth or tweets, about everything from petty BS to health care for all to war with NK. But, when it comes to sexual assault and rape, he's telling you the truth and the abused women are liars?

LOL

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Hop on a Clinton thread and present your strawman there. How's that for starters, my little lion?

Clinton was way more of a womanizer than Trump I think.

I don't think its a contest

Clinton should face justice for what he done.

Trump should also face justice for what he has done.

Saying one is worse than the other and that excuses it, is a bit like saying that Josef Frizil was the worst sexual offender in history so all of the rest are excused because they were not the worse.

This thread is about Trump not Clinton, I am sure that we could have a similar discussion about the Clintons but they are not the topic at hand.

Am I missing something? What has Trump actually DONE?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

post FACTS that trump has sexually abused or raped someone.. you cant because you are spreading the same leftie MSM B8LLSH!T

Several women have testified, under oath, to Trump raping and assaulting them. What do YOU want? To see the DNA test, a Rape kit?

Trump is a proven liar, lying to the American people 80% of the time when he opens his mouth or tweets, about everything from petty BS to health care for all to war with NK. But, when it comes to sexual assault and rape, he's telling you the truth and the abused women are liars?

LOL

I have never seen any testimony under oath. Where did you get that? Those few who came out publicly quickly recanted when pushed for facts like dates and places.

If you can provide a name, or occurance, I will gladly take the time to look.
edit on 10292017 by Mach2 because: Added to response

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

He ran against Hillary and she lost.

I am surprised that she hasn't called a hit out on him yet.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

My analogy is spot on and it upsets you all.

Not upset at all. Annoyed that logic is lacking with those that have to use analogies to defend one that is indefensible. As well as their cavalier attitude towards anything that leans suggests "class". Another thing a president should at least attempt.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Every time someone files suit or a case goes to court there are depositions, taken under oath, and testimony. Trump has had more than his fair share of sexual assaults being taken to court, 4 that I can name off the top of my head. Not to mention the 20 or so women that came forward, past the statue of limitations, just to testify to their own experience with Trump's character.

No one has recanted to their claims of rape or sexual assault, against Trump, that I've heard of.

edit on 29-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

He ran against Hillary and she lost.

I am surprised that she hasn't called a hit out on him yet.

Well, there is that.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If you are a white man billionaire, you would do to women what Trump does. Different circumstances, different mentality.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Every time someone files suit or a case goes to court there are depositions, taken under oath, and testimony. Trump has had more than his fair share of sexual assaults being taken to court, 4 that I can name off the top of my head. Not to mention the 20 or so women that came forward, past the statue of limitations, just to testify to their own experience with Trump's character.

Name a couple names. I will check it out, and see what happened.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The woman who claims she was 13 when Trump raped her, ala an Epstein party, for a start.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join