It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
First page of the thread, Trump supporters incredulous that anyone would make excuses for Trumps behavior.

Rest of the thread, Trump supporters making excuses for Trumps behavior.

OP, you couldn't have set it up better.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

What I saw was his ex say that was a ploy by her divorce lawyer to garner a larger settlement, and that it didn't happen. I'm sure you saw that as well, and chose to ignore it.

I didn't see that. What I read, was Ivana going into detail, under oath, of how Trump assaulter and raped her, after getting painful hair plugs, blaming her because it was "her" doctor.

Later, after the divorce was final, and she got her settlement, she said that she didn't mean "RAPE rape" just that he sexually violated her, forcefully, as a punishment. Not "RAPE rape".

Geez, you guys sound like Whoppie Goldberg! LOL "Polansky" didn't "RAPE rape" that girl!"

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: butcherguy

You should be praising Trump.
He is the very first US President to enter office on record as supporting a woman's right to choose.

That is a bald face lie! Trump does not support a woman's right to choose. He ran on a "Pro-life" platform and said that women who get abortions should be punished. He promised to appoint judges that would overturn Rose v Wade.

www.cnbc.com...

He answered the question forward to him as it ought to be answered by the chief executive. If a law is broken, it should be enforced.
I support a woman's right to choose, as outlined in Roe v Wade.
In 1999, he described himself as 'very pro-choice' to Tim Russert .
He was not running for any office when he made that statement.
He is pro-choice. He was pandering to Catholics and Evangelicals when he said he was pro-life.... or do you believe what he says now?

Has he pushed a bill through the Congress banning abortion?

edit on b000000312017-10-29T11:19:19-05:0011America/ChicagoSun, 29 Oct 2017 11:19:19 -05001100000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

a reply to: LondonMan

You are the one defending spousal abuse, normalizing rape and sexual assault, all to defend your deplorable small handed, intellectually challenged, dear leader.

He's in London (I don't think Trump is "his" leader) lol

2nd, Do you have no mirrors? The Clinton deflection people keep bringing up is the mirror. If you can't face that, you have no grounds for attempting to discuss Trump. Closets are full of skeletons - these are politicians - they are the narcissistic sociopaths. Defending either is getting played to the fullest extent.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

The Power of Nightmares, subtitled The Rise of the Politics of Fear, written and produced by Adam Curtis. Details the rise of the American NEOCONS (Neo-Conservative/Israeli movement and Radical Islam, with comparisons on their origins and strong similarities. Curtis argues that the threat of radical Islamism as a massive, sinister organized force of destruction, specifically in the form of Al-Qaeda, (& its later offshoots ISIS, Boko Haram, Free Syrian Army, etc),is in fact a myth perpetrated by politicians in many countries—and particularly American warmongering NeoCons and their enablers.

archive.org...

and guess what side of the political spectrum the writer is... a leftie lmfao

Curtis is inspired by Max Weber, a liberal sociologist from Germany who challenged the "crude, left-wing, vulgar Marxism that says that everything happens because of economic forces within society"

says it all, when will you people ever learn, those on the left ALWAYS LOSE
edit on 29-10-2017 by LondonMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

You are the one defending spousal abuse, normalizing rape and sexual assault, all to defend your deplorable small handed, intellectually challenged, dear leader.

2nd, Do you have no mirrors? The Clinton deflection people keep bringing up is the mirror. If you can't face that, you have no grounds for attempting to discuss Trump. Closets are full of skeletons - these are politicians - they are the narcissistic sociopaths. Defending either is getting played to the fullest extent.

cluntard trumphobics cant read lol

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

edit on 29-10-2017 by LondonMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LondonMan

The Power of Nightmares, subtitled The Rise of the Politics of Fear, written and produced by Adam Curtis. Details the rise of the American NEOCONS (Neo-Conservative/Israeli movement and Radical Islam, with comparisons on their origins and strong similarities. Curtis argues that the threat of radical Islamism as a massive, sinister organized force of destruction, specifically in the form of Al-Qaeda, (& its later offshoots ISIS, Boko Haram, Free Syrian Army, etc),is in fact a myth perpetrated by politicians in many countries—and particularly American warmongering NeoCons and their enablers.

archive.org...

and guess what side of the political spectrum the writer is... a leftie lmfao

Curtis is inspired by Max Weber, a liberal sociologist from Germany who challenged the "crude, left-wing, vulgar Marxism that says that everything happens because of economic forces within society"

says it all, when will you people ever learn, those on the left ALWAYS LOSE

Well there's an excellent political science equation.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Shooting the messenger, you're really good with that. Now try to debunk his work? Wait! No, can't do that. Way too busy posting Nazi lies, memes and lables on stuff you can't fathom.

Chapeau!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
seems like the ridiculous amount of pushback trump supporters are giving this OP just tend to prove the point...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Never underestimate Europes rightwingers and their ability to transcend borders for the sake of a leader, who's filled with the finest lead from the Infowars supply.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Trump does have a loose mouth, he says what he thinks too much.

But I have been hearing that kind of stuff from guys all my life. What a guy says to other guys, locker room talk as Trump called it, has been done for centuries by most groups of people. I don't think it is appropriate for him to say it on the air while he is president. But until our whole society changes, which will take many decades more, I see no problem with him saying it to people he meets during the day. I do not say things that degrade women much, but for people my age I am more of a conservative with that kind of talk.

Hollywood degrades woman way more than Trump ever did. Just watch the shows all over the place. People complain about people who talk like that then they go watch Game of Thrones or some other show full of improper sexual scenes. Our society has more pedophiles and sexual predators than it ever did. It did much better under Christianity. I don't know what happened to our society, sure the women talked with each other about sex and the guys talked to each other about their scores. But not many people actually did things, they talked a lot. But if a guy tried to molest a woman, other guys would beat the crap out of him, now they take selfies and call the cops or walk on by. Our society has gotten way worse than the society I and Trump grew up in.

By the way, Rich powerful people seem to get twisted by their wealth and power. Some of them take advantage of women and treat them like crap. Trump seems really mellow compared to a lot of them in Hollywood and many upper management in businesses. I am not defending Trump, I just think we need to understand that generation. He was a teen in the sixties, I was a teen in the seventies. Things were not so different then as now. Sexual crimes seem to be much more common now than before. The girls were told not to tease guys, it can turn ugly. They were told not to wear seductive clothes to attract preditors. I think society has screwed up a lot.

I can go on for hours with things we have ignored in society that our parents tried to say. People are driven by hormones and some people have Alpha traits.
edit on 29-10-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

When I think of objectifying women, Bill Clinton is the first image that comes to mind, but hey, that's just me. Cigar anyone?

Yeah, and Bill did all that while he was President...at least Trump kept it in the locker room sort to speak before he became President.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
seems like the ridiculous amount of pushback trump supporters are giving this OP just tend to prove the point...

Yup I am actually kind of surprised by how many of them have just continued to exemplify the exact behaviour I was talking about in the OP.

It amazes me that very few are actually prepared to concede this flaw in the Trump character.

But not denouncing his treatment of women they are essentially supporting it.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
But I have been hearing that kind of stuff from guys all my life.

and i'm sure at least half of them would think better than just letting their most piggish thoughts fly left and right in public...

but i keep seeing this 'men are like that, all men do that' defense out here... i don't think that's true. powerful men who are not used to having to restrain themselves because they've been cosseted like toddlers all their lives? probably. conservative men? seems more likely given all that you guys are saying to defend trump and 'all men'.

but i've known a number of men in my life who are not like that. who are not constantly making gross remarks, or forcing themselves on women, or pushing boundaries trying to get what they want just because they think they can.

when y'all say 'all men are like this', i think you're failing to hold yourself to a standard that i know men are capable of -- real men, strong men, good men.

don't use trump as an excuse for your own weakness and lack of self-control, please. it's pathetic.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

When I think of objectifying women, Bill Clinton is the first image that comes to mind, but hey, that's just me. Cigar anyone?

Yeah, and Bill did all that while he was President...at least Trump kept it in the locker room sort to speak before he became President.

Yes, yes we know about Bubba's attitude towards women. Now that we got past that deflection do you want to discuss Donnie's?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Having an affair and sexual harassment are two pair of shoes. Clintons cigar doesn't control Trumps tiny hands, does it? Wait...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Shooting the messenger, you're really good with that. Now try to debunk his work? Wait! No, can't do that. Way too busy posting Nazi lies, memes and lables on stuff you can't fathom.

Chapeau!

you are typing unsubstantiated jibberish, so how the hell would you understand FACTS you poor triggered rain drop lol the more trash you anti-trump people spout the more blowback you will get, LIBERALISM IS AN ILLNESS

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

The same ridiculousness applies to the left's seemingly lack of memory regarding women's accusations against Clinton.

Americans Lose 101....it isnt a free course.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Yup I am actually kind of surprised by how many of them have just continued to exemplify the exact behaviour I was talking about in the OP.

It amazes me that very few are actually prepared to concede this flaw in the Trump character.

But not denouncing his treatment of women they are essentially supporting it.

i feel that the conservatives who will support trump come hell or highwater have sold out the values they professed to hold so very dearly, because they see a political advantage in it. i used to know a great number of conservatives i respected, even while disagreeing with them, because i thought they were true to their own values. that number has dwindled alarmingly in the last couple of years, and it makes me wonder how true those values really were... or if these are the true values, with the pretty paint scraped off them...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join