It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

The truth is most men are dogs,

My dogs take offense to that. Stop saying that.

All the stop signs should show you that I really mean it.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LondonMan

Unless your going to dig up hitler and ask him what he really said that day, then we are going to have to stick with FACTS.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.”

Marcus Aurelius

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

And, you're are in denial. You are supporting spousal abuse and sexual assault.

my spouse actually assaulted me this morning when I woke up, and I thanked her for it. I have worked hard this week. Some relationships are not all abusive like your experiences, (just ask the Clintons) I would say i think you are suffering from anosognosia, but you will deny it .. lol

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Unless your going to dig up hitler and ask him what he really said that day, then we are going to have to stick with FACTS.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.”

Marcus Aurelius

So Marcus Aurelius was the first snowflake who thought he could win an argument by just changing the definitions of words?

You need to look up what a fact is, son.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

The choice was Trump, or a candidate that epitomized graft, corruption, lies and incompetence.

And that what you got, a president who epitomizes graft, corruption, lies and incompetence, as well as a distain for and an agenda against women's rights.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

The unholy alliance

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

That's right, joke about sexual assault, normalize rape and spousal abuse. We're not surprised by you deplorables any more. The shock and awe is gone, but the battle still rages.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Marcus Aurelius

yes but he also said “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.”

edit on 29-10-2017 by LondonMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

That's right, joke about sexual assault, normalize rape and spousal abuse. We're not surprised by you deplorables any more. The shock and awe is gone, but the battle still rages.

i wasn't joking.. maybe you need to get yourself a relationship, stop trolling on the internet and calling people silly names, and get a life loooooooooool

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The choice was Trump, or a candidate that epitomized graft, corruption, lies and incompetence.

And that what you got, a president who epitomizes graft, corruption, lies and incompetence, as well as a distain for and an agenda against women's rights.

I guess we disagree.

Things like the Clinton foundation, Uranium one, bribery, wiping servers under subpoena , Haiti not to mention tarmac meetings are way more offensive to me than anything someone "says".

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Marcus Aurelius

So Marcus Aurelius was the first snowflake who thought he could win an argument by just changing the definitions of words?

You need to look up what a fact is, son.

Darth Vader is my father? Holy crap, I'm a Jedi!

What exactly am I supposed to look up now? You think Hitler told the truth and Aurel was a snowflake? That's the fun-fact right there.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I guess we disagree.

You're blind to Trump's overwhelming corruption and graft, that makes the Clintons look like angels with halos!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

trump has repeatedly called out on it, and gets away with it. Last time I checked Weinstein is not in the White House running a country. (LOL running a country, I could not type that with a straight face.) trump raped his ex wife and ripped her hair. Please someone tell me that is okay, and that someone who is capable of such a thing should be our president. That was a fact any of you who support him should have been aware of.

edit on 29-10-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The Power of Nightmares, subtitled The Rise of the Politics of Fear, written and produced by Adam Curtis. Details the rise of the American NEOCONS (Neo-Conservative/Israeli movement and Radical Islam, with comparisons on their origins and strong similarities. Curtis argues that the threat of radical Islamism as a massive, sinister organized force of destruction, specifically in the form of Al-Qaeda, (& its later offshoots ISIS, Boko Haram, Free Syrian Army, etc),is in fact a myth perpetrated by politicians in many countries—and particularly American warmongering NeoCons and their enablers.

archive.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You are the one defending spousal abuse, normalizing rape and sexual assault, all to defend your deplorable small handed, intellectually challenged, dear leader.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I honestly thought we would get to the end of the first page before someone made it about the Clintons.

I think the member made a good point that Bill Clinton set the precedent.
Remember how it was all a right wing conspiracy back then?
Roll with the precedent that Bill Clinton set.

You should be praising Trump.
He is the very first US President to enter office on record as supporting a woman's right to choose.

Not even Obama can claim that title.

Bill had Monica and Paula and a few others. JFK had Marilyn. Precedent!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

I guess we disagree.

Things like the Clinton foundation, Uranium one, bribery, wiping servers under subpoena , Haiti not to mention tarmac meetings are way more offensive to me than anything someone "says".

Clinton is not in office, Clinton has NOTHING to do with what is going on with trump or this thread for that matter. Look trump is a liar, who has golfed more in less than a year, which he complained and TWEETED about Obama for doing, yet he has done it more than Obama did his first 4 years. That is a fact. All of the bitching he did about Obama, getting people upset over and then doing it 4 fold, that is a hypocrite.

The Uranium one thing you keep bringing up, you need to POLIFACT. Its not true to the extant you make it out to be. In fact if you would POLIFACT you can read all about Clintons lies as well as trumps.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So is this thread about Trump's actions towards women? I can't tell with all the deflection. It doesn't fly in any court that someone doing something else to give one charged a pass. Either one has done something or not.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: StallionDuck

trump has repeatedly called out on it, and gets away with it. Last time I checked Weinstein is not in the White House running a country. (LOL running a country, I could not type that with a straight face.) trump raped his ex wife and ripped her hair. Please someone tell me that is okay, and that someone who is capable of such a thing should be our president. That was a fact any of you who support him should have been aware of.

What I saw was his ex say that was a ploy by her divorce lawyer to garner a larger settlement, and that it didn't happen. I'm sure you saw that as well, and chose to ignore it.
edit on 10292017 by Mach2 because: Moved response from quote area

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sorry, but women are not off limits to degradation and ridicule. Your white-knightery is fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join