It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: soberbacchus

So what you're saying is... Clinton used women while he was in power...

I said absolutely nothing of the sort because Clinton is not the topic.

Nor are any of the other 3 Billion men on the planet.

Donald Trump's treatment of women is.

I know you didn't because Clinton is a Democrat savior... Trust me. I know all about the one sided hypocritical BS that comes with political sides. So of course Trump is the poster boy for all that is evil while everyone gunning for him seemed to ignore anything that happened before a republican took office. Makes sense to me....

Don't blame me... I'm an anarchist!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I have never said I would date my daughter if she wasn't related to me or comment to people about how "hot" she is or how "she's got a great body" or agree with someone referring to her as a "piece of ass".

Piece of Ass comment - He as on Stern. So what. He called her a piece of ass. Would all people say it, no, but there is nothing criminal.

She has a great body comment - Do you have ugly kids? He is proud. That is what I hear. What a pervert hears is he wants to bang his daughter. Like how a racist sees color not a person.

I would date her comment - Again, a compliment. Not everyone would say this but again not criminal and sexualizing shows again some perversion on your part.

Why do you want to believe Trump wants to have sex with his daughter? Sounds more like some weird fantasy you have.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I have never said I would date my daughter if she wasn't related to me or comment to people about how "hot" she is or how "she's got a great body" or agree with someone referring to her as a "piece of ass".

Piece of Ass comment - He as on Stern. So what. He called her a piece of ass. Would all people say it, no, but there is nothing criminal.

She has a great body comment - Do you have ugly kids? He is proud. That is what I hear. What a pervert hears is he wants to bang his daughter. Like how a racist sees color not a person.

I would date her comment - Again, a compliment. Not everyone would say this but again not criminal and sexualizing shows again some perversion on your part.

Why do you want to believe Trump wants to have sex with his daughter? Sounds more like some weird fantasy you have.

Well thought out and said.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Not sure how much of a compliment it is when he looks at a 10 year old girl and calculates how long before he can f*ck them.

Is Trump's history of sexualizing kids really a compliment to women?

Parents Beware: Trump is Bad for the Health of Women and Girls

Trump has even shown sexualized attitudes toward children including his own daughters. When asked about one-year-old Tiffany, he remarked that she was a really beautiful baby who has her mother’s legs and then making a gesture indicating breasts, commented that time will tell if she got her mother’s breasts.
Who says that about their baby girl? A believer and promoter of sexualization of girls would.

community.today.com...
edit on 1-11-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Calculates? Again, you folks are sicker than Mr Trump.

As far as his daughter being 1 and him saying she might look like her mom...what is wrong with that?

gawker.com...

Look at the picture in the video. They are both laughing at a comment about how she could become. For some reason many of you are just stuck on this sick fantasy about Trump having sex with his daughters.

I really think some of you need to find some help and I sure as hell would not want you around my 7 year old daughter. You would look at her and say 'I bet Trump would want to have sex with her' when in affect it is in your subcomscious how much you want it. Blame someone else for your inner feelings.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I honestly thought we would get to the end of the first page before someone made it about the Clintons.

I think the member made a good point that Bill Clinton set the precedent.
Remember how it was all a right wing conspiracy back then?
Roll with the precedent that Bill Clinton set.

You should be praising Trump.
He is the very first US President to enter office on record as supporting a woman's right to choose.

Not even Obama can claim that title.

he also is the first president to be recorded saying that he sexually assaults women....and the Christian right loved him for it, so much that they voted for him to become POTUS....

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

He did not say anything about sexual assault. How do you know he wasn't talking about a consensual encounter? You don't know the context. Obviously the person who made the recording recorded the conversation for a reason. Also clearly Trump assumed it was a private conversation, so that demonstrates the malicious nature of the recording itself. I wouldn't put it past the creator to selectively pick and choose parts of the conversation, possibly taken way out of context.

Either way, it has nothing to do with running the country. He's a great POTUS IMO.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

He did not say anything about sexual assault. How do you know he wasn't talking about a consensual encounter? You don't know the context. Obviously the person who made the recording recorded the conversation for a reason. Also clearly Trump assumed it was a private conversation, so that demonstrates the malicious nature of the recording itself. I wouldn't put it past the creator to selectively pick and choose parts of the conversation, possibly taken way out of context.

Either way, it has nothing to do with running the country. He's a great POTUS IMO.

how do I know?....I listened to his own words, no matter how you spin it, this wasn't about a "consensual encounter"....and "private conversation"?.....he was onboard a television media bus, talking to television media host, parked at a television media event.....he'll be gone soon, due to his own stupidity.

(post by w810i removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I think this thread does a good job proving that Trump supporters support his misogyny and sexual comments about children.

Birds of a feather flock together. Why would them condemn something they agree with?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm really surprised that no one brought up the Obama incident with the gay, crack fueled prostitute while mr O freebased coke. That guy swore to it and said he would take a polygraph but no one believed him because.... he was a crack fueled gay prostitute.

What about the other person that was supposed to be his gay lover that got suicided?

And what about the woman who was his classmate in Hawaii that said pretty much the same thing and more?

One source

No one cares about that.. Just TRUMP! It's all Trump's fault. He's such a naughty guy...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
I think this thread does a good job proving that Trump supporters support his misogyny and sexual comments about children.

Birds of a feather flock together. Why would them condemn something they agree with?

Mirror? Pot... Kettle?

Yeah.. I don't know what to tell you, bud. I feel for you. I really do.

edit on 1-11-2017 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I just wonder how far some of his supporters would go to before calling their own bluff. Before he was involved in politics or threw his lot in with the GOP, conservatives hated his guts and everybody thought he was a pervy piece of crap.

I wonder how many of them now would allow Trump to be alone in a motel with their daughters. I wouldn't leave my daughter in the same room with him alone for a minute. I have a feeling a lot of the people playing dumb about his creepiness would suddenly be like "noooooope".

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It's of no surprise. Narrow minded thinking would piece that together. However, given all of the hoops you had to create in order to jump thought, don't you feel like you should shoulder that blame?

Not only in this thread but in yours as well, you've created some very sick scenarios that aren't provably true, in fact some provably false, and used those to reinforce your justification for the clear hatred you express on these boards.

Fact is, you're lying to yourself and using that to smear anyone who doesn't think like you.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I call it like I see it.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

I call it like I see it.

There was never any question in that regard.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I just wonder how far some of his supporters would go to before calling their own bluff. Before he was involved in politics or threw his lot in with the GOP, conservatives hated his guts and everybody thought he was a pervy piece of crap.

I wonder how many of them now would allow Trump to be alone in a motel with their daughters. I wouldn't leave my daughter in the same room with him alone for a minute. I have a feeling a lot of the people playing dumb about his creepiness would suddenly be like "noooooope".

I want to believe that. I would like to think it’s a bluff from people too proud to admit he’s a scumbag— but it is bizarre that they choose to stand their ground and defend sexualizing children.

And all the comments about women... and the bragging about walking in on girls in their dressing room. To support that... pretty vile...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Yeah. He said it. Unlike that other president who actually did it and admitted to it AFTER lying about it. I guess the 42% of women voters are also misogynistic?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Yeah. He said it. Unlike that other president who actually did it and admitted to it AFTER lying about it. I guess the 42% of women voters are also misogynistic?

This is where logic like yours disgusts me. How in the hell are you confusing a consensual relationship with sexual assault?! They are NOT morally equivalent!

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join