It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Last I checked defamation of character is not free speech.

Check again! LOL

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: TruMcCarthy
It's VERY easy to condemn that.

Many of us have. Just like it should be easy for Democrats to condemn Bill Clinton for raping women, yet you don't see that, do you? I guess The Democrats just attract people who like raping women and children, I mean just look at people like Clinton, Epstein, Weiner, Weinstein, Podesta, Spacey etc.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: JinMI

So? She said, under oath, that she had been personally threatened by Donald Trump, and he threatened her family.

As Melania Trump echoed:
"As the First Lady has stated publicly...when her husband gets attacked, he will punch back 10 times harder."

And yet she remained nameless. I know you and others want to believe it's true, fine, whatever. Don't expect others to due to lack of evidence.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

We have tape of Donald sexualizing children, his own daughters.... You say you have condemned that? Well, I'll take your word for it, but the pages here suggest you are one of the few.

Let's just look at this objectively. The hardcore Trump Supporters are roughly 38%. He attracts the racists, the misogynists, the xenophobes. Objectively speaking, he attracts those kinds of people. To use his words, I assume some are good people.

But maybe there's another group that he's attracted... another deplorable group. These comments about children and his own daughters... His supporters normalize those things... What kind of people do you think that might attract?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

What does "nameless" have to do with Trump's guilt?

Did you miss this?

She said, under oath, that she had been personally threatened by Donald Trump, and he threatened her family.

As Melania Trump echoed:
"As the First Lady has stated publicly...when her husband gets attacked, he will punch back 10 times harder."

Don't expect others to due to lack of evidence.

What evidence is missing?

First hand account of repeated rape. Check
A witness to the event. Check

edit on 30-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Here is the thing, this happened when I was 17 years old,(could have been a few years older, don't recall exactly the date when it happened) and my parents and myself were visiting friends. We have known this family, also Cubans, since i grew up knowing them, and their daughter who I saw as a little sister, she is 5 years younger than me, since we all met in Spain. So, we were talking when the little girl and her cousins who all had similar ages came to me and asked me to paint with them. I painted a horse and they asked me for it, which I gave it to them. The girls grandmother was there and she suddenly blurted "if only "name" would fall in love with one of my granddaughters". Remember that the girls are 5 years or more younger than me, they have different ages. Do you think the grandmother of the girls is a pedophile?

I stayed quiet because she is my elder, but in my mind I was thinking "they are little girls, how could she say that?" However, i knew, and still know that the grandmother of the girls didn't say that "because she is a pedophile". When Trump has said "when she grows up i could be dating them" or something similar to that, I don't think he is saying that because of the beliefs some want to have that "Trump must be a pedophile". Do I think it is the wrong thing to say? certainly.

edit on 30-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

What kind of people do you think that might attract?

As I have pointed out, I don't think it has much to do with his supporters. It's about politics, not personal behavior. Improving the economy, lower taxes, stopping illegal immigration, fighting the war on terror, making better trade deals, America First etc. That's why he has supporters, those are winning issues, which is why the Left is trying to make it all about personal behavior and not issues, because they lose on the issues. And vice versa with those on the Right, they are trying to keep it about issues and not personal behavior, because they win with issues, not with Trump's personal behavior.
edit on 30-10-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Did you miss this?

She said, under oath, that she had been personally threatened by Donald Trump, and he threatened her family.

As Melania Trump echoed:

The case was withdrawn. End of story, unless you have a recent source? In other words, until facts are substantiated, the alleged victim has no credibility.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Last I checked defamation of character is not free speech.

Check again! LOL

Defamation, slander and libel

Defamation is not protected by the First Amendment. When defamation occurs in speech it is referred to as slander and when in print it is called libel. While defamation does not count as free speech, defining what defamation is can get tricky. Defamation is essentially a lie that can harm a person's reputation.

Law Dictionary: Is Slander Protected by the First Amendment?

thelawdictionary.org...

Yeah, you check again, and btw I was referring to that particular member claiming "Trump supporters must be pedophiles, womanizers, etc"...

In particular i take offense when some idiot wants to claim I must be a pedophile...

edit on 30-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Withdrawing the case due to witness intimidation, which we know Trump does with ease, doesn't equal innocence. Trump stands accused of raping a 13 year old girl, not vindicated or innocent.

By the way, his buddy Jeff Epstein WAS found guilty, so there's another 50% of the girls' story that proves they weren't lying!

Just because Trump isn't in jail, that doesn't make him innocent. It means a violent rapist is in the Oval Office, operating with impunity, with his sycophants' blessings!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

It means a violent rapist is in the Oval Office, operating with impunity, with his sycophants' blessings!

I imagine that is the norm, not the exception, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Did you happen to miss the other two times this case was attempted even after the Eppstein conviction?

U.S. District Court Judge Dolly Gee dismissed that case in May, ruling that Johnson's complaint didn't raise valid claims under federal law. Gee, an appointee of President Barack Obama, noted that the suit cited a criminal statute that doesn't give rise to civil damages and that the civil statute Johnson cited only applies to actions based on "race-based or class-based animus." Another version of the suit was filed in federal court in June, but withdrawn in September after apparently never being served on the defendants. The case was refiled later that month. The second and third iterations of the complaint accused Trump of only a single act of rape, but said he had "sexual contact" with the accuser on three other occasions. A declaration from an anonymous witness attached to the later suits continued to accuse Trump of four acts of rape or sexual assault.

www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Did you miss this?

As Melania Trump echoed:

Don't expect others to due to lack of evidence.

What evidence is missing?

First hand account of repeated rape. Check
A witness to the event. Check

Wow...so you take two different quotes, apparently by two different people and you try to tie both quotes together?...

When Melania Trump said:

"As the First Lady has stated publicly in the past, when her husband gets attacked, he will punch back 10 times harder," the first lady's communications director Stephanie Grisham said in a statement to CNN when asked about the tweets.

www.cnn.com...

She wasn't referring about Trump attacking or threatening a woman in specific... It had to be you trying to take two completely different statements made by two different people about different situations, and then for you to claim that one comment made by Melanie Trump has to do with some claims that Trump has threatened someone else...

But then again, you are the same person who "thinks" defamation and libel are protected by the first amendment, which of course you are wrong about that too...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I think what you're missing is that for some people there are deal breakers. When Trump sexualizes kids, or brags about sexual assault, and exhibits all of this disturbing behavior, and then 16 women come out and accuse him of what he's already admitted to... It's too much. it's a deal breaker.

Trump Supporters try to normalize this... So what kind of people will that attract?

edit on 30-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Oh and btw, if we "take your word for it" i guess then that all the allegations made against Michael Jackson about molesting children must have been true... Despite several people who knew Micheal Jackson say he was not a pedophile and never molested any children. BTW, some of those friends include Hollywood stars who have testified that they were raped and sexually molested by very prominent people in Hollywood, and at least one person in particular has stated that he knew Michael Jackson even when he was a child star and Jackson never molested him, or any other children that he saw.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Withdrawing the case due to witness intimidation, which we know Trump does with ease, doesn't equal innocence. Trump stands accused of raping a 13 year old girl, not vindicated or innocent.

By the way, his buddy Jeff Epstein WAS found guilty, so there's another 50% of the girls' story that proves they weren't lying!

Just because Trump isn't in jail, that doesn't make him innocent. It means a violent rapist is in the Oval Office, operating with impunity, with his sycophants' blessings!

Why do you say he is not innocent, has he been found guilty?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

There are a lot of people on the fence about Michael Jackson -- I wonder how they would have felt if Michael Jackson was constantly sexualizing kids -- if every little girl he met he said "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years", "I'm going to be dating her in a couple years"... If he had made comments about his infant daighters breasts... if he had said he would date his daughter....

Trump has said all of those things AND it's on tape AND there are 16 women accusing him of such.

He brags about walking in on young girls naked in their dressing room. He brags about his attempts to use money and fame to f*ck married women, and how he can grab women by the p*ssy.

Dude, how is this sh*t not a deal breaker? I think the answer is obvious... Trump basically makes many of his supporters feel it's okay to think this way.

edit on 30-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Did you happen to miss the other two times this case was attempted even after the Eppstein conviction?

U.S. District Court Judge Dolly Gee dismissed that case in May, ruling that Johnson's complaint didn't raise valid claims under federal law. Gee, an appointee of President Barack Obama, noted that the suit cited a criminal statute that doesn't give rise to civil damages and that the civil statute Johnson cited only applies to actions based on "race-based or class-based animus." Another version of the suit was filed in federal court in June, but withdrawn in September after apparently never being served on the defendants. The case was refiled later that month. The second and third iterations of the complaint accused Trump of only a single act of rape, but said he had "sexual contact" with the accuser on three other occasions. A declaration from an anonymous witness attached to the later suits continued to accuse Trump of four acts of rape or sexual assault.

www.politico.com...

Why would a Rape victim drop a case without compensation who was 13 year old? If it is true, justice for all.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I think what you're missing is that for some people there are deal breakers. When Trump sexualizes kids, or brags about sexual assault, and exhibits all of this disturbing behavior, and then 16 women come out and accuse him of what he's already admitted to... It's too much. it's a deal breaker.

Trump Supporters try to normalize this... So what kind of people will that attract?

The only one sexualizing children is you by bringing us false or absolutely unsubstantiated charges. People have the right to be tried in a Court of law for their crimes. Slandering a person you hate is not how to win neutrals either.
edit on 30-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: JinMI

www.politico.com...

Why would a Rape victim drop a case without compensation who was 13 year old? If it is true, justice for all.

This case was brought 3 different times. The latest lawyer for the alleged victim just happened to be the daughter of a DNC delegate.

As I stated (I did a whole thread on this) then, let her bring her case. If it's political BS, it only hurts the thousands of women whom have or may have legitimate cases.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join