It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:
(post by Pitou removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Why banned? Free speech is a beautiful thing.

Why banned? Have you ever seen any positive contributions from that member?... Not to mention his/her last comment claiming Trump supporters are pedophiles... That's the type of comment that particular member makes all the time.
edit on 30-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yet there're men in this exact same thread describing how men are all creepy, predatory abusers. (to make Trump look good)

What are we even talking about?

And still, none of what you said is an actual logical argument.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Why banned? Free speech is a beautiful thing.

Why banned? Have you ever seen any positive contributions from that member?... Not to mention his/her last comment claiming Trump supporters are pedophiles...

No. However, that's how free speech works. I know not to trust anything that poster has to say and can call it out repeatedly with plenty of sources. Others can decide for themselves.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pitou

Yet there're men in this exact same thread describing how men are all creepy, predatory abusers. (to make Trump look good)

What are we even talking about?

And still, none of what you said is an actual logical argument.

I can understand how illogical my argument may seem to someone who uses every bend of would be women suffrage to reinforce an argument. Unless every one of those points including misogyny is what every woman goes through, then you would have argument. I would even hear it if you brought proof.

The reason I even responded to this barrel scraping is that you want to use the same logical fallacies as the OP.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

This is a sick statement. You are bringing little girls into this when it is not even an issue or mentioned? People always blame others for what they feel guilty of. Wonder whats on your hard drive you sick bastard.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pitou
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

With-hunt tirade, oh, the drama. Yes, you are a misogynist if you have no issue with all the very misogynistic replies in this thread. Regarding my wishes... I wish you could actually defend women and our humanity, not cry faux victimhood based on hurt male fee-fees.

Again, you are simply making things up based on what you wish were true. You are ascribing actions and feelings to me that have no basis in reality, but come solely from the depths of your imagination. And if you truly believe in the equality of men and women, then maybe you should stop with the misandry, and treat both sexes with dignity and respect.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

RAPE, SEXUAL MISCONDUCT, CRIMINAL SEXUAL ACTS, SEXUAL ABUSE, FORCIBLE TOUCHING, ASSAULT, BATTERY, INTENTIONAL AND RECKLESS INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DURESS, AND FALSE IMPRISONMENT

Plaintiff was subject to acts of rape, sexual misconduct, criminal sexual acts, sexual abuse, forcible touching, assault, battery, intentional and reckless infliction of emotional distress, duress, false imprisonment, and threats of death and/or serious bodily injury by the Defendants that took place at several parties during the summer months of 1994. The parties were held by Defendant Epstein at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Epstein at 9 E. 71st St. in Manhattan. During this period, Plaintiff was a minor of age 13 and was legally incapable under New York law of consenting to sexual intercourse and the other sexual contacts detailed herein. NY Penal L § 130.05(3)(a). The rapes in the first, second, and third degrees; sexual misconduct; criminal sexual acts in the first, second, and third degrees;

and belief, predatory sexual assault) detailed herein are unlawful under New York law, e.g., NY Penal L § 130.20-130.52, and 130.55-130.65 (and, on information and belief, 130.95) and constitute the torts of,inter alia, assault, battery, false imprisonment, and intentional or reckless infliction of emotional distress, including threats of force and serious bodily harm, under New York law. Declaration of Plaintiff Jane Doe, Exhibit A hereto; Declaration of Tiffany Doe, Exhibit B hereto. Jane Doe and Tiffany Doe are each pseudonyms as each woman wishes anonymity. Tiffany Doe, a witness, was an employee of Defendant Epstein. Exh. B

www.alternet.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Every woman Trump encounters he assesses from a sexual point of view. From infants to adults. Every little girl who shakes the presidents hand he's thinking... "10 years, 3 years, 12 years, 2 years".... And we have the tape to prove that's how his mind works.

His supporters don't see the problem... I think the reason is because they share those same thoughts.

His supporters and people like me on the fence, see it as no freakin evidence what so ever, period end of statement. Imaginary cases presented to destroy Trump don't compare to the HORRIBLE truth about the hero's of the Lefties. Have you seen the Kevin Spacey story?

The evidence is his own words so stop pretending. When you can't condemn any of this stuff despite the audio and video of him saying it... His thoughts about children or even his own daughters... I think it's because many of his supporters must share those views... The most common argument is it's nothing. So I think it must be normal for them.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

Really? The double standards of Trump followers?

When Hillary and Michelle Obama said that women who voted for Trump should be ashamed of themselves for not voting for her....simply because she was a woman? How about when MSNBC asked Hillary what her credentials were to be President....and she simply stated “I am a woman, those are my credentials.”

How about attacking Trump for his “alleged” sexual misconduct, butnwhen asked about her husbands “verified” sexual misconduct, she said..”oh, everyone knows that’s in the past”. Pretty much insinuating that it was ok for her husband to rape back then, but anyone else who was just “accused” of this long ago as well...now we have a problem?

What about the obvious leftist media CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post etc. that spent 90% of last year, trying to convince us of Russian collusion during the Presidential campaign, and not even 1% on Hillary’s crimes of misuse of government emails, lying about it, wiping her disks clean with Bleach Bit, even after being summoned by the Supreme Court...and the FBI lying for her....AFTER saying (in The beginning) that she had clearly broken several punishable laws?

I can go on and on...but these are just a few notabk3s that can’t be questioned, because they are widely known as fact.

Do none of these stand out as double standards to you?
edit on 30-10-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It's pretty soon time to sleep where I live. Tomorrow will be a busy day so I don't know if and when I respond. Take care.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

No. However, that's how free speech works. I know not to trust anything that poster has to say and can call it out repeatedly with plenty of sources. Others can decide for themselves.

Last I checked other members have been banned for making similar comments all the time. Last I checked defamation of character is not free speech. BTW, to me pedophiles are the most vile people in the planet who deserve to be executed, which is why I take offense when a brainless moron calls me a pedophile.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Obviously OP, you're joking? You seem to be using the term, "women/woman", very loosely. Just like a "man", any "real woman" would leave a trail of blood, or at least, die with fur in their teeth! You liberal poses sicken me! How dare you! Use women for political gain!!??! My own daughter can kick your as*!..

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Indeed they have and some for not much at all, and yet this one remains.........

My opinion is that those posters should be allowed to stay. When someone finds their posts perhaps applicable or in agreement, promptly showing any and all the error in the argument or the total lack of integrity may perhaps allow one to reflect at their own stupidity in trusting online sources.

Again, my opinion.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Every woman Trump encounters he assesses from a sexual point of view. From infants to adults. Every little girl who shakes the presidents hand he's thinking... "10 years, 3 years, 12 years, 2 years".... And we have the tape to prove that's how his mind works.

His supporters don't see the problem... I think the reason is because they share those same thoughts.

His supporters and people like me on the fence, see it as no freakin evidence what so ever, period end of statement. Imaginary cases presented to destroy Trump don't compare to the HORRIBLE truth about the hero's of the Lefties. Have you seen the Kevin Spacey story?

His thoughts about children or even his own daughters... I think it's because many of his supporters must share those views... The most common argument is it's nothing. So I think it must be normal for them.

No, you don't actually believe that. That's like saying Democrats have no problem with rape and pedophilia because they support the Clinton's. I guess it's just normal for them, huh? It's politics, plain and simple, and you know it. I'm not saying it's right, but intentionally smearing millions of your fellow citizens with those hideous claims is a pretty despicable action in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You are bringing little girls into this when it is not even an issue or mentioned?

Trump brought little girls into this!

In a December 1992 wire brief in the Chicago Tribune, Trump is described as having spotted a youth choir singing Christmas carols at the Plaza Hotel in Manhattan. He asked two girls how old they were. When they said they were 14, Trump, then 46, replied, “Wow! Just think — in a couple of years, I'll be dating you."
www.latimes.com...

Two Miss USA contestants made similar allegations to the Guardian and CBS about Trump walking into their changing room during the 2001 pageant. Tasha Dixon, the former Miss Arizona, told CBS that Trump walked into the changing room while some girls were fully naked. “Who do you complain to?” Dixon said. “He owns the pageant.”

Five contestants who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, which Donald Trump owned at the time, told BuzzFeed that Trump walked through their dressing rooms while the girls, between the ages of 15 and 19, were changing, causing two of them to rush to cover themselves up.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
OP. You're like that coyote, that nobody ever saw,.. chewing a paw, out of a trap. You're an idiot, asking to be "recognized". No "educated", person here takes you seriously.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

So? She said, under oath, that she had been personally threatened by Donald Trump, and he threatened her family.

As Melania Trump echoed:
"As the First Lady has stated publicly...when her husband gets attacked, he will punch back 10 times harder."

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

He spoke about a 10 year old girl in the same manner that he speaks about grabbing p###y. His off the cuff sexual remarks...He sexualizes every girl in his head... from the smallest children....

It's VERY easy to condemn that. It's a reflex to be disgusted by that... The fact that Trump Supporters are not repulsed I think says something psychological about them...

edit on 30-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join