It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Misogynistic men's definition of ''hatred of women'' would only stop short of murder. It's not relevant. Also, you ignore most of the actual definition.

Prejudice.

Sexism.

Judging women by their looks.

Believing that oppression against women is some sort of biological or divine fact.

Etc.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Oh, these poor people just FORGET to address this fact every time! Poor things.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pitou

Misogynistic men's definition of ''hatred of women'' would only stop short of murder. It's not relevant. Also, you ignore most of the actual definition.

Prejudice.

Sexism.

Judging women by their looks.

Believing that oppression against women is some sort of biological or divine fact.

Etc.

So you found more words that misogyny doesn't quite cover, good for you.

Words have meanings and definitions that fit within context. You can throw them together to create any salad you like, that's you're right. Doesn't mean you're right and it probably shouldn't be assumed that others think you are either.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Because it's no extremism to argue that women are inferior human beings who belong in the kitchen and are to be raped, oppressed and abused?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Because it's no extremism to argue that women are inferior human beings who belong in the kitchen and are to be raped, oppressed and abused?

No one is arguing about that here, to your dismay, I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Every woman Trump encounters he assesses from a sexual point of view. From infants to adults. Every little girl who shakes the presidents hand he's thinking... "10 years, 3 years, 12 years, 2 years".... And we have the tape to prove that's how his mind works.

His supporters don't see the problem... I think the reason is because they share those same thoughts.

His supporters and people like me on the fence, see it as no freakin evidence what so ever, period end of statement. Imaginary cases presented to destroy Trump don't compare to the HORRIBLE truth about the hero's of the Lefties. Have you seen the Kevin Spacey story?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yet in the mean time, you still offered no definition of your own. And again, what is that definition worth anyway? You're clearly just a dude who wants to oppress women and define for them what kinds of abuses are unacceptable. You don't actually give a damn about women, it's obvious.

link   
a reply to: windword

That's incorrect, Jane Doe had a witness, and others also had corroborators. Then, there was his own wife's testimony of assault and rape.

Where’s your irrefutable proof of this, and why hasn’t Trump been charged, if he did do all of this? With exotic claims, must come exotic proof of said claims.

link   

Every woman Trump encounters he assesses from a sexual point of view. From infants to adults. Every little girl who shakes the presidents hand he's thinking... "10 years, 3 years, 12 years, 2 years".... And we have the tape to prove that's how his mind works.

His supporters don't see the problem... I think the reason is because they share those same thoughts.

Why hasn't this member been banned from the forums yet?... This is not the first time he/she has made a claim like this. Never creates any content that is a positive contribution to the forums but makes up false and sick claims like the above...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

a reply to: TruMcCarthy

And who're ''real victims'' gets decided by men like yourself, based on how much the victim's testimony personally offends them? Yeah, this is why we call BS on you.

I didn't care much for your answer as you already displayed clear misogyny. As described here:

Misogyny is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, androcentrism, patriarchy, male privilege, belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification.

Men like you are only happy when women shut up and praise men. This thread is steeped in misogyny.

See, the opinion of someone who doesn't give a damn about a group, or who actually benefits from oppressing that group, isn't very relevant when describing that group's issues. In that sense, it's a very nasty thing, to pretend to care about ''real victims''. You don't give a damn.

What an extremist, ridiculous, delusional post. People like you are the reason witch hunts were able to take hold. Your mindset is very dangerous.

link   

Misogyny is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, androcentrism, patriarchy, male privilege, belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification.

Hmm, this thread would be a good case study of misogyny in practice.

Check
Check
and Check!

link   

I've seen all of it mentioned on here. I'm not going through the effort of quoting every little thing for you. It starts with stating that women standing up for their own rights and humanity is ''warfare''.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

No one is "trying to normalize sexual harassment

If you believe that, you haven't read this thread.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Again, it's not extremist to reduce women to their looks, to call women's liberation warfare, to tell women that it's alright for them to be assaulted and called horrible things?

Edit: and in the case of one poster here, being compared to a dog?

It's okay to see women that way?

Yeah, that's misogyny.
edit on 30-10-2017 by Pitou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

So being a bitchy feminist while degrading and belittling a man about dick size cause he uses the name stallion is ok because you are a woman? Is that you Rosie?
edit on Octpm31pmf0000002017-10-30T18:36:45-05:000645 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

link   

Yet in the mean time, you still offered no definition of your own. And again, what is that definition worth anyway? You're clearly just a dude who wants to oppress women and define for them what kinds of abuses are unacceptable. You don't actually give a damn about women, it's obvious.

Is the dictionary hard to find?

The women in my family would tell you to put your big girl pants on in my defense. However, you just go and fill your head with whatever fantasies about men you wish.

The facts don't line up with what you're typing.

link   

In Trump's defense he doesn't think that about the fatties.

And even if it were true, at least he's got patience and isn't doin a Spacey.

link   

Again, it's not extremist to reduce women to their looks, to call women's liberation warfare, to tell women that it's alright for them to be assaulted and called horrible things?

It's okay to see women that way?

Yeah, that's misogyny.

Who said that is okay? Certainly not me, yet you had no problem launching into a witch-hunt tirade about me as though I am some kind of rabid misogynist, not based on anything I said, but based solely on what you wish I had said.

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

''Degrading and belittling''

Look at Trump and the video that OP posted.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Why hasn't this member been banned from the forums yet?... This is not the first time he/she has made a claim like this. Never creates any content that is a positive contribution to the forums but makes up false and sick claims like the above...

Why banned? Free speech is a beautiful thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join