It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Banned? Really? We have a president who has said the same thing more than once. Triggered much?

edit on 30-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Ladies and Gentlemen...

This thread is proof of how one person can incite a riot... a mass division... a civil war amongst brethrin, neighbors, sibling, households and countries.

I don't know what's worse... Seeing this or the lack of intellect involved. This goes to show you how people will fight tooth and nail based on hear-say alone.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Banned? Really? We have a president who has said the same thing more than once. Triggered much?

Really?

Trump said you're a pedophile because you want to have sex with your family? Bit much ay? Just how far will YOU go to bash people who voted for someone YOU don't like?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Ladies and Gentlemen...

This thread is proof of how one person can incite a riot... a mass division... a civil war amongst brethrin, neighbors, sibling, households and countries.

I don't know what's worse... Seeing this or the lack of intellect involved. This goes to show you how people will fight tooth and nail based on hear-say alone.

Way to dramatize.

Also, war against women and LGBT is okay, because the ''household'' remains intact when you oppress and abuse (straight) women? And when women reject it, it becomes suddenly war on the part of the woman, when women are and were treated like second class humans in the first place?

No, that's not how it works.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pitou

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Way to dramatize.

Also, war against women and LGBT is okay, because the ''household'' remains intact when you oppress and abuse (straight) women? And when women reject it, it becomes suddenly war on the part of the woman, when women are and were treated like second class humans in the first place?

No, that's not how it works.

Yet another example... ^^^^^^^

Do, pray-tell, enlighten me just "how it works"...

How about that 'Ellen' huh? You read the news?
edit on 30-10-2017 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Trump said you're a pedophile because you want to have sex with your family?

Nope. Trump said he wanted to have sex with his daughter, if she wasn't his daughter. That is sick, no matter how you look at it!

But, Trumpeteers give him a pass on it! He says it like it is, and they love it! No holds barred!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Are you kidding? Some might say I should be elected president.

I've heard many Trump Supporters say Trump "says it like it is" and he says what they wish they could say. Could this be why they don't reject him saying he'd bang his daughter if he could, or when he sees a 10 year old girl, him doing the math on how many years til he can bang them, or on the subject of his infant daughter, saying she has her mom's legs and he'll see about the breasts when she's older.

Perhaps... for Trump Supporters, there is nothing to object to....

Then I'm reminded of Trump saying he can grab women by the p###y, and despite that being the definition of sexual assault, many of his supporters have said they themselves have said and heard worse. They claim that's normal.

So, in as delicate a way as possible, I'm saying... maybe for Trump Supporters... all of this is normal... maybe they share these kinds of thoughts.

edit on 30-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: windword

...and if you were my goldfish, I'd take way your water.

link   

That's because this poster, along a few others, want to blame Trump specifically for his/her political reason.. Even though this particular poster is from the UK... Notice that he/she doesn't say anything about any of the leftwingers who have been embroiled in similar accusations... Heck, where is the "anger" from this poster about Huma Abedin's husband actually getting caught going after a minor?... Nothing, not a peep... But when it comes about "false accusations against President Trump" this poster and a few others don't care about facts, they just care about using this as a political tool to attack the President.

Not to mention, what exactly is the op referring to?... It seems the op wants to group together accusations which can't be corroborated, false accusations, and responses President Trump have given to women such as calling "Ashley Judd" a "nasty woman".

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Well, I'm not your anything, so keep your thoughtless actions to yourself!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Are you kidding? Some might say I should be elected president.

I've heard many Trump Supporters say Trump "says it like it is" and he says what they wish they could say. Could this be why they don't reject him saying he'd bang his daughter if he could, or when he sees a 10 year old girl, him doing the math on how many years til he can bang them, or on the subject of his infant daughter, saying she has her mom's legs and he'll see about the breasts when she's older.

Perhaps... for Trump Supporters, there is nothing to object to....

Then I'm reminded of Trump saying he can grab women by the p###y, and despite that being the definition of sexual assault, many of his supporters have said they themselves have said and heard worse. They claim that's normal.

So, in as deleicate a way as possible, I'm saying... maybe for Trump Supporters... all of this is normal...

I'm just going to take a wild guess here and I'll bet I'm right...

You like to take words and make them other words so your words hold weight and fit the imagination you've come up with, right?

I think there is a word for that... what do you think it is? Don't you know that's how fake news is made? So you get your fake news, turn it into other fake news so it's YOUR fake news.

Your response... Actually all of your responses on this thread is 100% pure grade A idiotic dibble.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

So the only way to avoid ''war'' (again, dramatization) within the household is for women to shut up, take the oppression and abuse, and die in misery? If anything, that's war against women. Do note how men's version of ''peace'' and ''war'' within society and households revolves around how much it makes them feel good about themselves, free of criticism. That's pretty much the definition of privilege and egocentrism.

Because that is what they're facing, criticism.

Women face abuse, rape, oppression, hate, ridicule....

But if a man feels slightly bad, it's suddenly war and a horrible thing?

Cry me a river.

And thus far, you're not doing so bad in that ''war'' as Donald Trump became POTUS. If that isn't an endorsement of rabid misogyny...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Well, I'm not your anything, so keep your thoughtless actions to yourself!

Hell no... Why would I? I mean... I will if YOU will.

Nah... I really wont.

If you were my dog, I'd take away your bone.

"no stupid... Bad boy... In yer kennel... Kennel up"!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

So you equate women to dogs?

Talk to me again about war and misogyny...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

LOL

Trump's Ad hominem attacks on women, calling them "NASTY" has given them reason to embrace their nastiness!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Typical misogynistic male Trumpeteer fantasy.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Why does that make me misogynistic? And a male to boot... I just see an avatar when I look at you. I have no idea who or what you are and personally I don't even care.

I'd still take away your bone.

(post by windword removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pitou

So you equate women to dogs?

Talk to me again about war and misogyny...

Is that what you got out of that? I even called that person, the person who's gender I don't know and couldn't give a rats ass about, a goldfish if that's the case. You're an idiot. A true idiot.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You said how you'd treat her if she was your dog. Calling me an idiot doesn't change that.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join