It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

That isn't evidence. Evidence is tangible and examinable. If we're talking about the credibility of a statement, however, the timing and surrounding context is very important. No court of law in this country would ever convict someone based on claims that were exploited for political means, by the DNC and its co-conspirators given the timing and campaign.

Besides, all a good defense attorney has to do is ask "What made you wait so many years to come out with this? Isn't it convenient this all happened during an election?" Typical bandwagon-ism.

Thank god our justice system has more protections than that. All human beings are liars to vary degrees, and without evidence, their words are background noise.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Any competent jury, prosecutor or attorney would see these women's claims for what they are: politically motivated opportunism.

This is no different than any other type of political prostitution.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This subject is so bloody tiresome and old. How long you gonna beat that dead horse, OP? It's already turning to dust.

There is nothing more annoying to me than a self-righteous, holier-than-thou poster on ATS, telling everybody else what to do and what to think. If it bothers you, that's your cross to bear. Me thinkest thou protesteth way too much about this subject. Maybe you've got issues here yourself, pal.

No star, no flag, nothing but derision and annoyance from me to you.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Wrong or illegal? There is a very, very large difference between the two. You all seem to forget this little inconvenient fact.

And here is where the 'rubber hits the road'. Either saying something they don't like is illegal or it is not. If no one has any solid proof, why hammer away like there is proof? I too hate double standards.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Wrong or illegal? There is a very, very large difference between the two. You all seem to forget this little inconvenient fact.

Both.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

There're a ton of reasons why Trump victims wouldn't be happy to speak out. What might've motivated them was the moment of ''holy cr*p, this madman is actually running for president''

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

But you not caring is part of the entire point. And it's not an argument.

Asking whether or not something is illegal is quite a low bar you're setting there.

But at least you agree with the OP, in the sense that Trump is a misogynist who says and believes horrible things about women? You may not care when he hurts women, but you do care when women speak up against it, and women should just shut up and take it? That IS pure misogyny, and in any case, the moral depravity that OP mentioned.

It's not about your Amendment, it's about the fact that the way he uses it, is disgusting. And that his supporters go through great lengths to deny, against all evidence and the man's own words, that he's actually a rapist/assaulter. It's -to me- not about silencing the man, but about the fact that his supporters are absolutely fine with his misbehaviour against women and his hateful views.

By the way, it's pretty obvious that Trump is, or has been doing, several illegal things. But let's not get too far off topic.

And NONE of it all answers the question what is going on with Trump supporters. Willing to believe allegations against those that they don't particularly care about, but going to extreme lengths in defending Trump, no matter the cognitive dissonance. It's strange to see, because:

-in the process of defending Trump, his supporters become defenders of rape and abuse, or stick their head in the sand and pretend it's all a lie when reality's blaring them right in the face. But again, for Trump they'll gladly become rape apologists

-in the process of defending Trump, men are willing to paint themselves as perverted, dangerous creeps in order to make Trump look good in comparison

-while defending Trump, they happily admit that they don't give a damn about raging misogyny (ironically proving my point)

-and while defending Trump, they're willing to go to the greatest lengths up to the point that their morality becomes utterly empty.

You basically claim to have no morality- well, congrats.

And others are selling their soul in order to protect this billionaire conman.

Don't forget, it IS moral degradation to defend and be okay with raging misogyny, creepy, predatory behaviour and bullying.

It's literally a major part of OP's point.
edit on 30-10-2017 by Pitou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

So to you, issues of violence against women are okay, as long as they don't tell men to stop doing it?

I advise you to buy a mirror, and take a good look in it.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

You misogynistic, patriarchal, archetypical, hateful, patriarchy-ist, patriarch-ogynistic patriarchy!

They are totally buzzwords. Same reason the leftists like to label everyone on the right Nazi's and racists. They use words that sound really "edgy" and harsh - the more syllables the better. And, if you can make up a new word to describe a middle class white male, you'll be public friend #1 to them.

With all this nonsense going on, it makes you wonder why more men aren't going #MGTOW. Honestly, unless you want children, don't even put yourself in their crosshairs. These allegations are frequently used by angry exes to exact revenge through the legal system. Either wearing a body camera 24/7/365 or MGTOW is really the only way to go nowadays.

Too many hysterical crazies out there.

Links: www.nytimes.com...
www.mgtow.com...

I know right? Name calling...the most basic and childish form of debate. The reason people dabble in “name calling” (especially if it’s the same old names over and over), is because they don’t have the intelligence to create a constructive argument that supports their behaviour. You’ve seen the protests. All they do is just chant the same thing over and over like programmed robots of hate, and call people racists and misogynists....when their protest is doing the exact thing that they accuse others of.

Kind of like the previous poster (Pitou) who called me mysogynist, for pointing out the fact that everyone...male and female...has said the equivalent (and sometimes even worse) than Trump has. We’re all human, and we all do it.
But, to her I am a mysoginist for mentioning something that doesn’t align with her programming. Yet she clearly has an undertone of a feminist who worships at the throne of matriarchy. In essence...she’s become the very thing she despises most.....a sexist.

You’re right though, they are buzzwords and they don’t bother me. They wouldn’t need to call people all of these buzzwords, if they had a cogent argument.

To me, her statements were just more noise that I have heard all before. She might as well had just copied and pasted everything. Lol. If they’re so worried about what Trump says about women, perhaps they should shut up. He’s only attacking them back, when they attack him....welcome to equality ladies. If you can’t take the heat, then in this case...get back in the kitchen.

MGTOW is kind of like an analog radio....it will tune “real” men to the truth. Feminism is the static that we have to filter through, to find clarity.
edit on 30-10-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Where is any proof at all is all we are asking? If proven, we won't hesitate to join the crowd calling for justice without just going for an R or a D labels but guilty. Isn't that reasonable? We don't have a Harvey Wienstien incident reported currently, we don't have a Bill Clinton incident with underlings working in the office giving BJ's and whatever else, and we don't have any court cases of sex harassment. When you find a one, we will know it is real and not a second sooner due to all the lies being spread already proven. Otherwise this talk is nearer to treasonous drivel than any actual situation. The OP is a foreign agent even if just an amateur if a Brit. Unless, I am missing something?

edit on 30-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
All Trump said was that he can grab women, do whatever he wants, tell little 10 year old girls that he’ll be f*cking them in a few years, that he’d be f*cking his daughters if he could, that his infant daughter has her moms legs and he’ll see about her breasts when she’s older, and that he enjoys walking in on young girls naked in their dressing room....

Sure he says all this stuff and sure there have been many women who have confirmed it, but why would Trump Supporters care?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Your latest reply here is again, full of misogyny. All because there're women who dislike Trump and criticize him.

And what do you do? Ask us to get back to the kitchen.

Apparently you can't handle the heat of women disagreeing with you, or else you wouldn't feel the need to tell them to shut up and say they should get back to the kitchen.

All they do is just chant the same thing over and over like programmed robots of hate, and call people racists and misogynists....when their protest is doing the exact thing that they accuse others of.

Because women should not criticize men's hateful attitudes towards them, not even the actual president of the United States? What women regularly hear and read about their sex, including in your very own comment, is far worse than some criticism of the status quo. (and Trump)

But what do you propose, that women go back to domestic slavery? Ah yes, you quite literally do.

You show exactly why women need to stand up for themselves. If men like you had their way, we'd be powerless, enslaved, and humiliated like in the past. Nope. No longer an option. And calling resistance against that, and Trump's attitude hate, is the most pathetic form of irony.

And with comments such as this, you show time and time again that OP has a very strong point.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Trump bragging about his ability as pageant owner to walk in on young girls naked in their dressing room is disgusting and abuse of power. There is no excuse for this.

Five different Miss Teen USA pageant contestants told BuzzFeed that Trump, who owned the pageant (as well as Miss USA and Miss Universe) from 1996 until 2015, entered the contestants’ dressing room as the girls were changing. Victoria Hughes, the former Miss New Mexico Teen USA, said the youngest contestant at her 1997 pageant was 15 and she was the oldest at 19.

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said. “You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

On more than a few occassions he has made lewd suggestions to underage girls.

Trump sidling up to a pair of girls who were singing Christmas carols with a youth choir outside Manhattan's Plaza Hotel. "He asked two of the girls how old they were," the report reads. "After they replied they were 14, Trump said, "Wow! Just think -- in a couple of years I'll be dating you."

www.politico.com...

a girl who appeared to be about 10 years old. Upon seeing the girl, Trump joked: “I’ll be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

“I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her,” Trump said in 2006. He also told Howard Stern that it was okay for him to call Ivanka a “piece of ass.”

www.thecut.com...

Anyone knows that politico.com is biased like all the other media outlets that have plotted against Trump from day one. Here’s politifact (at least getting it half way right)

All the accusations...but they can’t exactly add it as fact to their page, despite wanting to.

We're not going to rate this on our Truth-O-Meter, since some of the key sources are anonymous. But we'll lay out what we do know about the allegation.

First off..they correctly refer to these as “allegations” (or stories not based on fact, that cannot currently be proven)....but before and after this statement, Politi”fact” (ha!) “alludes” to his misconduct by the statements of others, and even started up after the statement of saying they had no evidence....thisnis called “burying the lead” and is used by hypnotists to enforcema condemning story, while burying the truth about it within.

The truth is...no one said a thing, until the Democrats the media and their followers gotmtheir a##es handed to them on election night. It’s funny how everyone is great to the Democrats...unless they challenge their agenda. There are photos everywhere if Hillary, Obama and Michelle hugging Trump before the election. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.
edit on 30-10-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Exactly. They were collected up by DNC officials who paraded and coached them in order to discredit the only threat to the corrupt establishment that's ever existed: DJT.

Maybe. Like Trump brought Bill Clinton accusers to the debate between him and Hillary. But they wouldn't have been needed if after the Hollywood Access tape was released, Trump downplayed it as "locker room talk", while he was being charged with raping a 13 year old and groping others, in court at the time.

Brag about sexual assault, and then deny it, if there are victims, expect them to come forward.

Bottom line: they have no evidence to support their claims.

That's incorrect, Jane Doe had a witness, and others also had corroborators. Then, there was his own wife's testimony of assault and rape.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So then it was all hearsay from the women?

No, first hand accounts are not hearsay. Second hand accounts are hearsay.
edit on 30-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

That isn't evidence.

First hand accounts of victims/witnesses are considered evidence.

edit on 30-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

(post by spiritualzombie removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
While I would like to see all these pervs get their comeuppance, this is nothing more than politics. The Dems attacking Trump don't say a damn thing about Bill and Hill, why? Politics.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Any competent jury, prosecutor or attorney would see these women's claims for what they are: politically motivated opportunism.

This is no different than any other type of political prostitution.

Juries, prosecutors or attornies don't come into this. This is just about Trump supporters willing to behave in some VERY bad ways in order to absolve him of his moral responsiblities and his crimes.

By the way, women gain NOTHING from testifying against Trump. Nothing, except for a lot of problems and a lot of pain. Opportunism, lol, like they themselves are running for president and enough Victim Points would grant them the Oval Office.

But here you are, speaking ill of rape victims because they're of the wrong political colour.

First it is: why didn't they speak out.

Then it is: They spoke out, they must be evil liars, political prostitutes.

That is why many don't speak out to begin with.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
On this topic... It might sound wrong but, I think it’s possible that a lot of Trump supporters secretly have sexual fantasies about their own daughters, which is why they remain silent on Trump. I think maybe they see 10 year old girls and start doing the math of how long before they can have sex with them— and so they don’t see anything wrong with Trump. In their minds, Trump is saying it like it is. He’s saying what they wish they could say.

Are you serious?

You should be banned for that statement alone....

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join