It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Are there any solid accusations against Trump? Compared to those against people like Weinstein, Anthony Weiner, Roman Polanski, and Bill Clinton this stuff is playground humor.

Op needs a reality check...
When he is diddling interns in the oval office we will talk.

You won't, because these interns would not be believed and painted as money-hungry liars and get the usual victim-blaming cr*p. No evidence will persuade these Trump supporters, as they'll just keep moving the goalposts. This is not about facts or credibility, this is about supporting Trump no matter what. He could grope a woman on live tv and they'd just find him a cheeky charmer. A woman could appear with her face on tv, describe abuse and rape, and they'd just start posting all her info online, making up lies about her past, threatening her and her family.... all things that happen to women who offend too many of the wrong kind of men.

Weinstein and the response to him are symptomatic of selective victim support: men who aren't particularly liked or important to the (alt)right, are much more likely to be condemned for their sexual missteps than men who are. The same white knights defending their master Trump, are ready to sound like the boldest feminist when condemning violence against women when done by non-whites and muslims. It's insincere, and this thread really lays that bare. None of it is about genuine morals, or a shred of sympathy or empathy for abused people.

And again, as I said, it's really odd how some of these people are willing to paint a horrible portrait of themselves just to protect Trump's reputation. It's a thankless job, you know. The guy'll ditch you once he no longer needs you.
And it's just odd to see, people willing to deny a sea of truth, staring them right in the face.

It's not JUST about the rapes. This is also about his general attitude towards 50% of the population. He loves degrading and humiliating women, and calling them names. Why is that okay?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

See, but that's the point. You say that you don't care (about women or their rights). Yes, that was clear enough.

But you not caring doesn't take away from the reality of the depravity of Trump's attitudes and the hipocrisy and double standards from his supporters. It's not an argument on itself.

Also, in this sense this attitude seems like an extension of what OP said. You're more willing to not give a damn about women and sexual abuse, than to admit that there's a serious problem with Trump. It's just another way in which you're willing to morally bankrupt yourself in order to maintain that he's a great guy. And in that sense... how far are you willing to go, how much of your soul are you willing to sacrifice to him?

Remind yourself, he isn't a tragic persecuted victim, no matter how much he wallows in his persecution complex. You're sacrificing part of your own moral dignity to defend a con-man billionaire, the POTUS of crying out loud.
edit on 30-10-2017 by Pitou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

But that isn't the argument. The argument is whether or not Trump's alleged comments has anything to do with implementing the conservative agenda, and that opinion is unchanged: it does not.

Trump is a great President, and has to finish purging the government of anti's before the full breadth of our movement's agenda can be realized. It will happen, sure as the sun shines. Some off-beat comments he made about some beauty pageant contestants or anyone else for that matter are meaningless - he has the right, under the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America to say whatever he d*mn well pleases.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

None taken. I care just as much about your opinion
& the opinion of our resident Canadian leftist ("intrepid" - who can't even vote in our elections).

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Thank you.

This is more unsubstantiated attempts by jealous leftists to politically assassinate our duly elected President. Not going to work - not now, not ever. You can take that check to the bank.

As you said, if he ever engages in misconduct that rises to the level of the Clintons, then we'll talk.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Yep, he has the right to tell little girls that in a few years he'll be f*cking them... and the right to say he'd f*ck his daughters if he could--- it's just most people think that's repulsive.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jacket

Which translates into having a life outside of parroting talking points provided by leftist media and leftist politicians.

I salute you.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Are there any solid accusations against Trump?

Yes.

Why do you believe the women who came forward against Weintstein, but not the women who came forward against Trump?

Why would you believe the women who came forward against Cosby, Roger Ailes or Bill O'Reilly, but not the women who came forward against Donald Trump?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Because the other people you describe have corroboration that it happened in many cases. Cosbys wife knew. Clintons wife surely knows.

Accusations? Yes. Proof? No.

My question will always be where are those women today? Why are they not on "The View' everyday saying they demand justice. If it happened to me I would.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
If it happened to me I would.

i sincerely hope you never have a reason to have to question that huge assumption you've made.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Yes he has first amendment rights.

If however he uses that right to admit to committing some kind of crime then he can be punished for that crime.

What he has said about women is wrong.

What he has confessed to doing is wrong.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

What abuse are you alleging? I said I didn't care about his first amendment protected statements. Everything else you wrote in that novel of a post is built upon things I personally did not say (unsure if anyone else did either, but I doubt it).

How about writing a reply based on my actual words and instead of something invented by you. The way Trump chooses to exercise his free speech rights is of no consequence to me. I support him for precisely that reason: people like you who try to demonize him for exercising his right to say whatever the hell he feels like to whoever he feels like saying it to (all Citizens in America have this right).

If there was any evidence Trump did anything illegal, leftists would've been all over it (including activist judges/prosecutors) and we would be having an entirely different discussion. However, all your allegations are subjective, opinionated and clearly biased.

Got any proof of those illegal abusive actions? Or were you trying to falsely equate free speech with some kind of abuse? Because if you were, game over for your credibility in this discussion. No Americans are willing to give up their rights in order to avoid offending someone's delicate sensibilities.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Wrong or illegal? There is a very, very large difference between the two. You all seem to forget this little inconvenient fact.
edit on 10/30/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I've known people who were abused. In my family. I do NOT take this accusations lightly. Myself I was 'groped' by a gym teacher in Middle School. He used to want to 'massage' the boys legs after practice. At that age you are very vulnerable. In high school it came out he had been molesting kids for years. Sad sick #.

I have also been on the other side where in High School a girl who was a good friend accused someone of rape. We all knew it did not happen but it ruined his life. She eventually dropped it after almost 4 years.

Now with kids of my own it hits home even harder because you want to protect your kids.

I do not take this # lightly at all. If i truly thought Trump had 'raped' any of his accusers I would be the first one to lock his ass up.

Bottom line...if any of this was truly 'real' he would not be in office.
edit on Octpm31pmf0000002017-10-30T15:00:00-05:000300 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

My question will always be where are those women today?

Which women? The ones who accused Cosby, Weinstein, Ailes, O'Reilly, or Trump? And, why do you care where they are today? Do you want to stalk them?

Most of the women who came forward during the election season, didn't come forward to press charges or file a legal suit against Trump. They came forward to testify to his character, and to support that what he said on the Access Hollywood tape was in character with the Trump they knew and/or encountered.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

If i truly thought Trump had 'raped' any of his accusers I would be the first one to lock his ass up.

Bottom line...if any of this was truly 'real' he would not be in office.

Same here, and seconded.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

My question will always be where are those women today?

Most of the women who came forward during the election season, didn't come forward to press charges or file a legal suit against Trump.

Exactly. They were collected up by DNC officials who paraded and coached them in order to discredit the only threat to the corrupt establishment that's ever existed: DJT.

Bottom line: they have no evidence to support their claims. Guess they should've come forward sooner huh? Rather than waiting until the perfect time, which just so happened to coincide with a massive hail-mary to derail Trump's win. The DNC and Hillary knew she was a dumpy candidate, which is exactly why they spent the ENTIRE election focusing on Trump and his supporters rather than taking their shi**y message to the American people.

Bogus claims = lies.
edit on 10/30/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

So then it was all hearsay from the women? It that what you are saying? I'm a bit confused sorry.

There were women who filed suits also just for reference. The Jane Doe remember?
edit on Octpm31pmf0000002017-10-30T15:04:34-05:000334 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Jane Doe had a witness.

No, it's not hearsay. It's comes directly from the victims' mouths.

You don't know anything about the cases against Harvey Weinstien, individually, or if there were witnesses or if the victims have corroboration. You're happy to accept those women's testimony, but you reject the same testimony because it damns your hero. Boo hoo!

Donald Trump is a serial sexual assaulter and a rapist.

edit on 30-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Democrats had no real plan, other than smear and derail Trump's campaign and massive support among the population (as evidenced by the 2016 electoral county by county map... SEA OF RED!).

If criminal Clinton would've won, our country would've spent another 4-8 years wasting away, getting nothing accomplished and moving further into debt. For all of the DNC's great agenda and plans, every single major issue they focused on was unachievable. This was mainly due to the fact that they had NO possible way to pay for even 10% of the proposals they made. So what does that tell you? They were blowing smoke up Democrat's respective behinds, as usual in typical Clinton syndicate fashion.

The American people refused to accept 8 more years of wasted time and failed governance. THAT is why DJT was elected. The major obstruction and interference from the deep state has all but assured Trump will be reelected. Combined with the internal sabotage democrats have conducted against their party (purity standards, pet issues, dying on certain "hill" issues) I can virtually promise it.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join