It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

No it doesn't. It means our country has bigger problems to deal with than worrying about what you term "sexism." Women have equal rights to men, legally. From a governmental perspective, that is all they can do. If society hasn't caught up yet, that is on them individually but no laws are being broken. It isn't the Government's place to legislate away social problems. In this country, we have rights to free speech and free beliefs, and as long as those "sexist" activities are carried out under the protections of those laws, you're just going to have to suck it up. We're not going to change our Constitution or legal system because you think someone might have their feelings hurteded.

As far as reproductive rights go, who cares about that? I don't care if some woman wants to terminate her baby, although I think its a sick and disgusting practice I have no interest in legislating it away. Now, there is a flip side to that. Women already have the right to have an abortion, but you aren't satisfied with that. No, you want the taxpayers to foot the bill (including for birth control!).

So, as I've said before: go have your abortions, terminate those innocent babies all you want. It is despicable that people who whine about "sexism" and "patriarchy" or "sexist comments" have no problem terminating unborn children, but again, that's between you and God - not you and the Government. Just don't expect anyone to pay for it. If you can't be responsible enough to not have sex, then go fund your own birth control and abortions.

There is very much a problem in this country of not only false rape accusations, but those who constantly seek to lower the bar and label any man a "sexual abuser" at the whims of your sycophant mobs.

As far as victimhood goes, I don't know what to tell you. Rape cases are very difficult to prove, and in this country you're innocent until proven guilty. If you know its such a huge and pervasive problem (I disagree but you allege its very common and underreported), then either start carrying equipment (cameras) to document that evidence, avoid dangerous locations (common sense) or start carrying a firearm AND ALWAY AVOID making dumb decisions in public places around total strangers. Common sense says strangers will take advantage of anyone in a vulnerable position in an anonymous public setting. That's true whether its theft, murder or rape we're talking about. Stop complaining about "victims" and stand up for yourselves and CHOOSE to stop being victims! Arm yourselves with common sense, body/spy cameras (cheap, can be bought on amazon and easily hidden somewhere) and get a firearm + learn how to use it.

There will always be terrible and evil criminal a-holes out there. Those acts are ALREADY against the law, so there isn't anything else the Government can do about it. It is up to people to start using common sense, and take responsibility for their own safety as you should already be doing! (ask the SCOTUS - police aren't required to protect you, only investigate/prosecute crimes)
edit on 10/30/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Nah, there are no charges or allegations (or most importantly, evidence) indicating any of that is true. What you did was commit a serious logical fallacy, known as "affirming the consequent."

He didn't say anything that you've suggested. As usual, you conflate, twist and lie in order to bend the facts to support whatever specific conclusion you happen to be pushing that day.

In fact the more I hear the more I think he was not only innocent of all charges but the left can't stand that he is either. Name one case that has stuck for a settlement like Bill Clinton or a criminal charge like Anthony Wiener.

The next scandal, I am predicting, is he stole candy at Halloween from a kid.

I am middle of the road voting Paul for POTUS until this time. DJT was my third choice last time, Hillary was dead last and Bernie was way up over her in my estimation. Trump has my vote unless Paul or Cruz happen to run again. I say that because of the false testimony against him from the left and the media. Just seeing them squirm like worms tells me we may have gotten lucky and put in the one that can pull the plug on the cabal.
edit on 30-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

This thread has nothing to do with abortions.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This support for Trump and all the other attacks he has made, the comments about grabbing women by the p*ssy, the accusers who confirm his claims with their own experiences... all that support for Trump is why people say misogyny played a role in this election.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
This support for Trump and all the other attacks he has made, the comments about grabbing women by the p*ssy, the accusers who confirm his claims with their own experiences... all that support for Trump is why people say misogyny played a role in this election.

I don't support that, but the facts currently don't support that either. You are manifesting your hate onto him. Step back to neutral and then look around, if you can be neutral with the brainwashed repeating of MSM lies.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Then why did someone feel the need to bring "reproductive rights" into the discussion? It has everything to do with taking innocent unborn lives (one of you leftists brought it up, not me).

As I said, abortion is already legal. You can go get one right now. Even if your state doesn't allow certain things, there are plenty of other states out there.

But you, and you alone, are responsible for 100% of the expenses. Taxpayers don't care about your problems, nor are they responsible for them. Pay for/deal with them yourselves. As I said, we can't legislate away social problems. Not now, not ever.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

shhh... he's a 'man going his own way'... and his way is spamming an old thread for attention

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Then why did someone feel the need to bring "reproductive rights" into the discussion? It has everything to do with taking innocent unborn lives (one of you leftists brought it up, not me).

As I said, abortion is already legal. You can go get one right now. Even if your state doesn't allow certain things, there are plenty of other states out there.

I honestly don't care who brought it up first.

This thread is about the moral degradation that comes from supporting Trumps treatment of women.

Something you don't seem to have any kind of problem with I note.
edit on 30-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
dp

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

It isn't an old thread and is listed as trending on ATS right now. Regardless, if you don't like what I'm writing, you're free to go somewhere. You're also free to refute it with actual fact instead of opinion, but that is usually beyond the capability of you guys.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I just don't care. It isn't relevant to Making America Great Again, so it is wholly an exercise is pointless discussion to whine and whimper about it all day long.

His statements didn't affect me, and he has freedom of speech. So no, I have no problem with his statements. This is America, not the communist republic of *************.

I honestly don't care who brought it up first.

Right, but I do. Which is why I decided to provide a proper and irrefutable response. If you don't like that, eat my first amendment rights which ATS so graciously supports by providing a platform for free political speech.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

shhh... he's a 'man going his own way'...

Yep, by and large more Meninists are going their own way. And it is probably the smartest thing I've heard all day, too.

Why would any young man want to subject themselves to this gynocentric culture leftists are attempting to create? It is absurd. Men will be just fine on their own, as tens of thousands have already seen. Keep avoiding that red pill, though.

Although, I mostly support MGTOW in theory and not in practice. I got married 40 years ago, when common sense and measured emotion (read: not hysterical 24/7) was considered an attribute. You won't find any of that in this generation.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Amen to that, JOM! The leftists are getting desperate now. The 2018 and 2020 election cycle will demonstrate how badly the leftists sabotaged their party from within. They even have purity tests now. If you don't support every single pet issue, you aren't welcome in the new DNC.

They just don't realize that their tiny purist base isn't nearly enough to win any actual elections. I predict they'll win only costal areas, losing congressional seats in several more states cementing a GOP super majority.

Just grab the popcorn, the next couple of years are going to be awesome.
I know Trump is the right man for the job because, like you, the establishment & extremist alt-left's reaction to him has been priceless. When grown adults start regressing to the state of infants and having only innuendo and wishful thinking to carry them though, you know they're finished.

#DemExit before it is too late, people. U2U me and I'll give you a nice shiny Red Pill. Anyone wanting to take a leap down the rabbit hole?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

His statements didn't affect me, and he has freedom of speech.

Lets try putting it like this.

Trump has been admitted that he used to walk in to women's changing rooms durning the beauty pageants.

Some of these pageants had teenage girls, in fact one girl as young as 15 has said that Trump walked in on her and other contests.

So would you still make the same argument if we were talking about your 15 year daughters gym teacher and not Trump "inspecting" her in the changing rooms.

I think not.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It isn't an old thread and is listed as trending on ATS right now. Regardless, if you don't like what I'm writing, you're free to go somewhere. You're also free to refute it with actual fact instead of opinion, but that is usually beyond the capability of you guys.

i'll be totally honest, as soon as you started posting about how great MGTOW was and etc and how other people are hysterical, i figured you for someone not even worth talking to. no offense!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Just now? Boy are you a slow learner.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Are there any solid accusations against Trump? Compared to those against people like Weinstein, Anthony Weiner, Roman Polanski, and Bill Clinton this stuff is playground humor.

Op needs a reality check...
When he is diddling interns in the oval office we will talk.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Just now? Boy are you a slow learner.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Are there any solid accusations against Trump? Compared to those against people like Weinstein, Anthony Weiner, Roman Polanski, and Bill Clinton this stuff is playground humor.

Op needs a reality check...
When he is diddling interns in the oval office we will talk.

its more the thing that people heard donbald trump admiting being a globalist. the epstein friend he is. looks very much like hes is part of kind of clubthings.

dancing on this party isnt quit something. as long you choose just another trap

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger

The Trump sycophants are able to separate Weinstein's actions from from Trump's simply because they are either deluded liars, or they have an extremely bad case of cognitive dissonance.

While I don't think its fair to call supporters of Trump sycopaths, I do agree with what you are saying.

The cognitive dissonance comes from having to confront two opposing facts that create a political paradox in their mind.

On the one hand they have the likes of Trump who for years has made derogatory comments towards women and has been accused of sexual assault and harassment. For as long as Trump has been in politics his supporters have defended and excused this behaviour for political reasons.

Yet now we have Weinstein and others who have been accused of doing pretty much the same thing, derogatory comments, sexual harassment and assault. The exact thing that Trump supporters have been defending and excusing.

Its a moral paradox, what Weinstein has done is obviously morally wrong, yet they have spend years defending Trump for doing pretty much the same thing. If they admit that the likes of Weinstein has done wrong then they must also concede that Trump has done wrong.

You can almost watch them squirming over this.

The solution is to just admit, as some members have in this thread, that Trumps attitude towards women is wrong and represents a flaw in his character and a black mark against his integrity.

I dont know what you want us to tell you. As for myself - I am indifferent towards trum and probably so are some of the others in this thread that did not call trump a poopy head.
edit on 30-10-2017 by Jacket because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join